Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

May music rest your souls

May music rest your souls Empty May music rest your souls

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:44 am

Gene walked into the graveyard, and a solemn mood took over him.

Sighing, he stood at the center of the graveyard, and played a tune on his ocarina, letting his emotions flow. It was a sad song which was crafted to lament the fall of the Great and unsung heroes. He kept on playing, until he heard someone behind him.

May music rest your souls Empty Re: May music rest your souls

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:29 pm

Jessica bounced through the graveyard she was having her face painted in black and orange stripes, she was wearing a tail of the same colours and she had stuck whiskers onto her face, smiling as she waved to the gravestones she stopped and saw a person, continuing her singing she bounced up to him with a friendly smile singing.

"The wonderful thing about tiggers, tiggers are a wonderful thing, their tops are made out of rubber and their bottoms are made out of springs."

And jumping onto his shoulders she giggled:

"They're jumpy jumpy lots of fun fun fun! The wonderful thing about tiggers is that I'm the only one!!"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:40 am

Gene stopped playing the ocarina and slowly took a step back each time she was closer.

She hardly looked dangerous, but... She was queer...

"Uhm... Miss..." Gene fell down when she pounced on him, and quickly pushed her off and held her hand to the back, like those in military.

"Whoa... What was that for..." Gene raised his hands, and let her go, before placing the ocarina to his mouth again, and playing another sorrowful song.

When he was done, he looked at her and smiled.

"You think your a tiger?" He laughed, and he nodded happily.

"Sure you are."

(OOC: PLS TELL ME THIS IS NOT YOUR TENTH ACC)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:18 am

Jessica giggled as the man fell down to the floor but as her arm was pinned she pouted, she didn't like this man when he was being mean to her, she'd get her sister on him if he hurt her any more. Tilting her head as he played a sad song Jessica sat up and continued to bounce around on her Tigger tail, jumping in circles around the man until she got bored and then Jessica walked over to him and poked his cheek.

"You're sad. Just like Eeyore. Would you like to be Eeyore?"

She asked politely before a smile broke over her face and Jessica nodded her head.

"I am Tigger. You are Eeyore which means we need to find your tail!!!"

Jessica gasped and looked at the mans back where there was no tail, gasping again she pulled him off in the direction of a large wood and she giggled as she did so.

"Lets go find you one!"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:38 am

"Well... I think I prefer making Ratatouille." Gene said, as childhood memories of him watching cartoons by Disney. Heck, even now, he still watches disney movies.

"Ahh... I... Very well... Fine..." Gene conceded and allowed her to drag him to the woods without resisting.

Gene had his wand in his right hand the entire time, clenched in his coat, and the other hand holding an ocarina, which was also being dragged to the woods.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:47 am

Jessica squeaked happily normally she didn't get to play with people this long, they normally got scared and ran away, either that or they tried to kill her, so she decided that she would be nice to the kind man, dropping his hand when they got into a clearing within the wood she dashed around looking for things she could use as tails.

"How about a twig? Oh! Oh!!! Or we could use this bit of fabric?! Oh! Oh!! Or we could use this plastic bottle."

Running up to the man and placing his tails at his feet Jessica sat down in front of him and waited for him to pick one.

"Whats your name Mr. Man?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:51 am

Gene almost burst out laughing when he saw what he could use as a "tail"

Luckily for that lady, he had his moments of what he called, "kid-insanity"

He picked up the fabric, and waited for her next move, relaxing his grip on the wand, and decided to enjoy a late night's game for once.

"Well, my name is Gene Christopher Downie, or just call me Gene, or Genie from Aladdin." He laughed.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:00 am

Jessica smiled and nodded as he picked up the fabric tail, taking it from him she got some glue out from her pocket and stuck it to the waistband of his trousers, giggling she moved away to admire her work but she pouted and wibbled her lip as she saw the tail fall off, stamping her foot like a child Jessica went and stood next to a tree scrunching up her eyes and wailing loudly.

"The...the tail fell off!!!"

She wailed crying into her hands.

"Aladdin?"

Beaming Jessics stepped behind a tree and when she returned she was dressed in a Princess Jasmine outfit and she bounced around the clearing.

"I'm Princess Jasmine!!! It's nice to meet you Genie!"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:02 am

Gene watched helplessly as the lady wailed when the so-called tail fell off.

He heaved a sigh of relief when he managed to "convince" her that he was Aladdin.

Gene took out his wand and waved it, creating a small cloud of smoke to rise from his feet.

"Princess Jasmine... I can grant you.. Three wishes..." Gene said seriously, and folded his arms like the genie did in the movies.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 am

Jessica stopped dancing around and looked at him in wonder, wow, he really was a Genie! Running over to him and stopping just chy of the smoke coming out form his feet Jessica stared up at him and gasped.

"Wow Mr. Genie..."

Giggling happily she began to dance around the clearing again but then she stopped and smiled.

"Do I really get three wishes?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:55 am

Gene smiled at how happy she was.

"Yes, you can have three wishes. But, if they are within reason." Gene smiled, and acted triumphant.

It was only once in a lifetime you met such a hardcore fan of Disney.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:17 pm

Jessica happily bounded up to Genie and hugged him tightly around the waist before moving away and going back to bouncing around the area trying to think of the three wishes that she could have, biting her lip she placed a finger in the air and cried out:

"I WISH I HAD A PET MUFFIN THAT CAN TALK!"

She smiled, her first wish over with, thinking about her second wish Jessica giggled and stopped bouncing long enough to get her breath back to wish for her new wish.

"I WISH THAT I COULD DO BETTER SPELLS!"

And for her last wish she stayed still for a while and rubbed her arms, blinking at the forest floor.

"I wish that I had a real friend..."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Gene took out his wand, and waved it, and a muffin puppet popped out.

He placed his hand into it and faked a really low voice.

"You, Princess. Shall have your second wish..." The puppet said, and Gene waved his wand again, and a spellbook dealing with advanced spells that had come from the forbidden section of the library fell into her hands.

Gene then stepped out of the smoke and sat down beside her, and pat her on the shoulder.

"Okay, the third wish is here." Gene said, and he was surprised at how gentle and kind his voice sounded as he said those words to Jessica.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Jessica gasped and clapped her hands when she saw Genie make her muffin puppet appear and she looked at it in awe a big smile on her face even going up to the muffin and poking it just to see if it was real and it was!

"Can I call you Muffin Mr. Muffin?"

She asked in a quiet voice.

"Wow!!! Big book! I'm a big girl I can read books without pictures!!"

Jessica announced proudly and looked through the book before leaving it in a pile at the bottom of one of the trees near where she sat. Still smiling only shier this time Jessica moved closer to Genie.

"You'll be my friend? No matter what?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:59 pm

"No matter what. I will stay by you side as a loyal friend. By the way, would you like to come for my wedding? As a friend, I'm inviting you." Gene smiled.

"Unless you tried to kill me of course..." Gene joked, and gave her a box of chocolate.

Gene raised the puppet and talked with it again.

"Of course you can call me, Mr. Muffin! Big girls read books without pictures! Big girls good!" The puppet barked.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Jessica squealed and threw her arms around Genie grinning wildly and hugging him tight refusing to let him go even when she knew she probably should do. Snuggling her head into his shoulder Jessica held up a finger telling Genie to wait.

"Here you are Genie..."

She held out to him a tiny snow globe with Belle from Beauty and the Beast in.

"This is for you, it is my favouritest snow globe but I want my friend to have it to remind him of me."

Jessica gasped and jumped around squeaking.

"CAN I BE THE FLOWER GIRLIE? CAN I? CAN I? OH PWEESE GENIEEEEEEEE!!"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:31 pm

Gene pushed her away politely when she snuggled up to him.

"I'm married, its not right." He said gently, and pat her on the shoulder.

He took the globe and saw the look of sadness you see when you part with something precious.

Pulling out his wand, he waved it and duplicated the globe, and gave her the original.

"Here you go. All the memories we have together are in these globes. And yes, you can be the flower girl. I'll just inform my wife next time. Anyway, what is your name?" Gene smiled, and offered her the box of chocolate again.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Jess pouted with the lack of contact and she felt Ica coming to take over just invade she thought Genie had upset her more than she was letting on but she managed to keep her at bay and merely nodded.

"Genie is a nice man Mrs. Genie is lucky. I wish I had a Mr."

She poured and screwed up her face again like she did when she was sad but Jess giggled happily after getting the Globe back.

"You're so clever! I can't do spells Ica says, she says I'm to stupid and little to do them so I want to get better at them!"

Jess beamed, and she started to bounce around again.

"My name is Jess."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:02 pm

"Ica sounds so mean." Gene commented, and he laughed.

"Don't worry. You definitely will have a Mr." Gene smiled, and hugged her.

"Nice to meet you, Jess. You know my name. Don't worry. I will gladly protect you along with some 100,000 others. I shall teach you spells that Ica doesn't know. I am a professor, after all. Ica... She sounds violent. But if I teach you, will I teach her accidentally?" Gene asked, and he gasped, suddenly, he was looking at a cruel-looking Jess.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Jess smiled and nodded her head, a pout on her lips as she folded her arms across her chest, she had to like Ica, she was part of herself but then again she was the one person that scared her more than anything.

"Ohh Mr. Genie you shouldn't say mean things about Ica..."

A twitch ran through her body and Jess was pulled away back to the bottom of their minds, cricking her neck Ica stepped forward opening her arms and altogether appearing more sinister and graceful in her movements, flicking her wrist a knife appeared out of nowhere and she toyed with it in her hand.

"So...Ica sounds violent does she? Well...you'd be right about that. Ignore my idiot sister. She gets a little too attached to people, but, she'll be getting DE-tached from you, as well as you will be from her, and your arms, and your legs and that handsome little head of yours."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 am

"Ahh... You..." Gene smiled as Ica pulled out a knife on him.

"Please don't try to scare me with that. I have seen worse. I was held captive by the Siberian warlords once." Gene sighed, his mind returning distinctly to Siberia before coming back, he never told his wife about this.

"Do me a favour will you? Just protect the rest of you. I know you are capable of it. She's a dear friend of mine now. You... Just don't be so violent. You will be capable of... Nevermind." He smiled, and suddenly, that cruel, twisted expression turn into confusion before on that face faded, and that warm friendly face he knew sometime ago came back.

"So, I've met her. Impressive lady." Gene smiled, and slinging his bag around, he played another heart-wrenching song on his ocarina, his mind temporarily flashing back to Siberia and he broke down, weeping.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Ica tilted her head and smirked, so he was the big shot around campus was he? Well he wouldn't be for long. Placing her knife back into her pocket she merely clicked her fingers and she had changed into her black trench coat, drawing aside both sides of the coat to reveal many knives and weapons within the lining Ica tutted loudly.

"You know, you shouldn't mess with a crazy person, you never know what they might do."

She giggled drawing out a much longer blade.

"So eager for me to go are you? I don't need your advice." Ica spat "Of course I have to protect her she is ME you idiot. If she dies this body dies, and I die, do I look like I want to die? No. I didn't think so."

Pretending to soften her face she allowed a tiny part of Jess' essence through to carry off the look perfectly even if Ica was still in control. Smiling and placing a hand on his shoulder Ica pouted:

"Mr. Genie no sad!!"

Then as Ica went to hug him she quickly drew a knife and in a heart beat slashed him right across the chest, kicking him in the cheekbone so his head cracked to one side.

"You think I'll go so easily? Fool."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Gene flinched as he was attacked, and he slowly opened his eyes.

Gene pulled out his wand, and slammed Ica in the face with his elbow, before bellowing, "Petrificus Totallus!" which hit its mark, and Ica's body went rigid on the floor. He kicked the knife aside, and muttered, "Incarcerous..." And ropes bound her completely.

Gene then took out a pendulum, and knelt down beside Ica.

"You are getting tired... Tired... Relax your body... Soul..." Gene said in an unusually quiet voice, and Ica's eyes seemed to go out of focus, and her constant abuse started to stop.

"Ica... Go to sleep... Jess... Come out... Fill your heart, mind... And soul..." Gene muttered.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Ica growled as she heard the spell sent her way and she swore mentally as she fell to the ground her wand getting kicked out of her hand, as soon as Gene pulled out the pendulum if she could have screamed she would have, no curse needed to stop her from moving with the horror making her ridgid, the fear running through her veins.

As Ica slipped back into the base of her mind, Jess was called forwards, as soon as she was at the front the terror only increased, her heart rate growing and all she wanted to do was run away but there was nothing she could do being bound like this.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Gene saw that it had worked and he waved his wand, lifting the body-binding curse and snapping the ropes.

"I'm sorry... Your sister attacked me..." Gene groaned, and he sat against a tree, watching Jess from a distance.

"I'm sorry... To all of you... I had to do this..." Gene ushered his strength, and touched his wound. It was deeper than he expected.

Gene slung his bag forward, and took out his ocarina, and tried to play a tune, but after a few feeble attempts, it rolled from his hand and he took out a box of chocolates feebly from his bag.

"Come, Jess... Genie may fly to sky now... Too much blood loss..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:39 am