Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

May music rest your souls

May music rest your souls - Page 3 Empty Re: May music rest your souls

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:43 am

"Naw... That's very little compared to what I spend on my wife..." Gene muttered, and nodded.

"Yes, pay the cashier and tell him exactly what you want. No extra details. Just tell him what you want." Gene nodded, teaching her like a little kid.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:55 am

Jess walked over to the counter and bit her lip looking at the man, carefully handing him the note moving her hand quickly away after she had given it to him she whispered quietly.

"A muffin and a blue fruity slush thing please."

She waited for the man to give her the change and Jess said to Genie:

"Does Mrs. Genie have lots of pennies to spend on Genie too?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:14 am

"Mrs. Genie? She has more to spend on me emotionally. I can't express myself well." Gene laughed, before coughing from the pain.

"Goodness... Anyway, there's a disney store around here. You want to go?" Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:25 am

Jess tilted her head to one side and took her slush and her muffin from the cashier as he gave them to her, sipping lightly at the fruit slush to see if she would like it she found that she did so Jess began to slurp it up faster walking along with Genie in his special chair, looking at all the rooms in the hospital.

"Emotional pennies? This is too confusing for Jess to understand..."

She frowned softly before gasping and jumping up and down.

"DISNEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY! CAN WE GO?! PLEASE?! PLEASE?!!?!! PLEEEAAAAAASSSEEEEEEEEEEEE?!!?!?!!"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 am

"You will learn in time, Jess... In time." Gene smiled.

"Alright... Let's go." Gene smiled, and guided her towards a Disney-themed megastore.

"Well? Take anything you like!" Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 am

As soon as Jess walked into the Disney store she squeaked out loud and ran around looking at all the different toys that she could, hugging a large stuffed Lotso from Toy Story 3 and moving over to hug a great big Stitch pillow piling all sorts of toys on top of one another before managing to put a Captain Jack Sparrow outfit on the top of the pile which was like double the size of her.

"Genie! Lookit they have youuuuuuuuuuu!"

She giggled pointing to a Genie doll in the middle of the pile.

"Jess likes it in here, you are going to buy all these things for Jess? Yes?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:13 am

Gene smiled when he saw Jess get all excited over toys.

"Interesting." Gene smiled when he found "himself".

"Uhh..." Gene found his credit card and handed it over to the cashier.

"You just pick what you want." Gene said casually, picking up a disney keychain.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Jess looked at what Genie was buysing and she shook her head making a tutting sound, putting the keychain back she guided him over to the big plushie toys and told him to pick one, after all, what was the use in buying a silly old key chain if Genie had all these pennies.

"Keychains are booooooring! Plushies are so much better!!!"

Practically toppling over with the amount of stuff she had Jess smiled:

"I think Jess has enough now."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 am

Gene gulped when he was handed all those plushies.

"Uhh..." Gene suddenly laughed.

"Boy... I feel young again." Gene smiled and walked to the counter.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:34 pm

Jess bounded around the shop giggling happily and waiting for Genie to pay for all her plushies, then, a thought struck her, how was she supposed to get home, sniffling she decided that she had better put some back so walking over to the pile she bit her lip and eventually got rid of one ugly Flounder plushie.

"He was not snuggly enough."

She explained.

"That's better."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:29 am

Gene took out his credit card and paid for all of the dolls.

"Seriously. Just take anything you want. I'm driving home." Gene said.

"We can put everything in the trunk." Gene went back to take the plush.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:31 am

Jess giggled and jumped up and down happily hugging Genie around his waist but remembering he had a sore chest so she looked shameful and patted it better before moving away from him looking at the floor hoping she hadn't hurt him.

"Thank you Genie! You're so kind! Jess will be able to be Captain Jack for when she starts work!!"

She cried out excitedly before jumping around some more.

"You have a car?! WOW!! What type of car?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 am

"Just your typical limo." Gene nodded and took her out, placing a hand on his waist and pretending to smile. It hurt like hell.

"Goodness... I'm so tired..." Gene yawned and picked up a plushie and hugging it before putting it back there and getting his driver to help him into the limousine, due to him being in a wheelchair.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:49 pm

Jess tilted her head to one side and all four of her sparked their interest, a limo? Ica told her that this was like a really long car with a few places to get drinks from and a posh limo even had a tv in it!

"A limo? I would like to go in this limo."

Looking at Genie Jess bit her lip and whispered.

"What will Mrs. Genie say when you come home in a wheelchair?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:47 pm

"Yes, we can leave in the Limo." Gene nodded.

Gene bit his lips, suddenly worrying for what to say to his wife,

"I... Don't know..." Gene muttered as the car started to move. The car would reach the house in five minutes... The limo suddenly turned invisible and started flying.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Jess smiled softly and she got into the limo looking around in wonder, she stood on the seat and opened the sun roof and stuck her head out of it to look around at everyone as they passed them, all of a sudden the limo turned invisible and Jess tucked her head back in.

"This is weird Genie! It's like we're sitting on nothing. It's a bit scary too...we wont fall?"

She bit her lip and looked hesitantly at Gene.

"Will Mrs. Genie be angry with Jess?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:57 pm

"No, we won't fall, But I might have my downfall once Aimee finds out about my condition." Gene sighed as the car touched down outside of a Cosy cottage.

"Aimee! I'm home!"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:36 am

Aimee heard a car pull up outside the house and she got up from her seat and looked out the window, it was Gene's limo but it looked like he had another girl in there with him, younger than her and she bit her lip, wondering why she was there and why he had brought her to their home? Opening the door she peeked her head out and her face dropped.

"Gene! What HAPPENED?"

She yelled running over to him and hugging him softly around the shoulders.

"Who is this?"

Aimee asked with a cold tone to her voice.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:44 am

"Aimee!" Gene hugged her, and ignored the pain, the sight of her causing him to smile.

"Really, Aimee. She is a friend of mine. Please, if we could speak in private. Jess, wait here." Gene smiled and ushered Aimee aside.

"She has several personalities. One, Jess, a disney lover with the mind of a child, Jessie, a hygiene freak, Ica, a cold-blooded person who slashed me across the chest, and I went to hospital. NO! NO! NO BIG DEAL!" Gene yelled when Aimee reacted.

"Then, Jessica. The normal one. Please, as your husband, I want to help her. Please help me an treat her as a friend. Besides, I've engaged all four of them to work for me." Gene cooed, trying to stand up to hug her, but his legs gave way and he almost fell.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:52 am

As she was ushered aside Aimee felt her jaw drop and her fists clenched at her side, frowning, no more like glaring at Gene she turned to face away from him and she looked at the house then back at the strange woman who was looking around the flower beds and muttering something about Alice in Wonderland.

"No big deal? You're letting someone like that into your life? Into mine? There's very little I can do about what you've already done Gene but she is not friend to me I hope you know that."

Turning away from Gene Aimee walked back into the house leaving the door ajar for him should he follow her, she moved up to her bedroom and sat on the bed with her head in her hands, the present she had made for Gene at her side, she gritted her teeth and threw it in the bin.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:56 am

Gene gestured for Jess to stay in the car and he slowly made his way inside, and wanting to make some food for Aimee to calm her boiling anger, he foolishly got up and tried to handle the knife, and even worse, tried to multi-task, make some hot water to make Aimee some hot chocolate, and suddenly-

The knife sliced part of the skin of his finger off, and Gene yelped, knocking the hot water on him by accident, and he was still being scathed.

"AIMEE! HELP ME!" Gene yelled in pain and alarm, trying to reach desperately to turn off the water supply.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 pm

Aimee heard a commotion from the kitchen and she walked downstairs calmly turning the water off, tapping Gene's finger and muttering a small incantation so her finger turned green for a moment with her healing energy and the finger we mended perfectly as if nothing had ever happened to it, still glaring she moved back upstairs without even a glance back at her so called husband.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:11 pm

Gene sighed and got upstairs, and went to the bedroom where she was, and he sat at a corner on his wheelchair, looking silently at Aimee.

"I'm sorry..." Gene said, actually, his heart thumping and worrying how much he pissed his wife off.

"I'm really sorry..." Gene muttered, bowing his head.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Quite surprised Gen had made it upstairs Aimee turned to look at him fire in her eyes and she moved away so she didn't have to look at him anymore, curled up on the bed facing away from him, she still couldn't believe that he had brought someone like this into their life...not only their life but the life of...ah.

'I don't care. Go away."

She whispered.

"Go spend time with your friend."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 pm

Gene coughed and he sighed.

Gene bowed his head and sat silently there waiting for Aimee to cool down.

Then, he said again, "I'm sorry... Please... It's all my fault..." Gene's voice cracked, and he bent his head lower, tears flowing silently.

"I'm really sorry... I knew I should have consulted you... Please..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:18 pm