Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

May music rest your souls

May music rest your souls - Page 4 Empty Re: May music rest your souls

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:27 pm

Aimee growled and sat up on the bed glaring at Gene, she didn't want to see him now, didn't want to speak to him and she definately did not feel like sharing the same house as him.

"Yes. It is all your fault. I'm glad you realise this."

She got up off the bed and walked past Gene to a cupboard getting out a bag with an undetectable extention charm on it, placing a few clothes in it as well as he picture of her and her family she glared at Gene again and walked past him down the stairs.

"You've made your bed Gene. Now you've got to lie in it."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:35 pm

"Aimee... Please..." Gene pleaded and fell silent as he heard the door close.

Gene sighed and called Jess in, telling her to take the guest room as he made himself a cup of coffee and started calling everyone he knew to ask if they had seen Aimee. Then, Gene would sit beside the phone and reject whatever food or water that Jess or the guards persuaded him to eat or drink.

===12 days later===

Gene licked his lips and held Aimee's photo close to him as he cried slightly, not loud enough to disturb the four sisters or alert the guards, as he stood by the phone. It was already so late at night. Gene stroked Aimee's photo and placed it on his lap as he bowed his head, trying to go to sleep.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:42 pm

Aimee sighed, she had gone to live back with her parents in their house up in Scotland, eventually after alomst two weeks they had persuaded her to give the 'poor man' a call and let him know that she was alright, picking up the phone she dialled the number of Genes cellphone and waited to see if he would pick up.

She wore that if that girl had stayed in the house while she wasn't there there would be sparks flying.

"Hello?"

Aimee asked as the phone connected.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Gene sat up with a start, and he grabbed the phone.

"Whose this? Aimee!" Gene's voice was unusually dry, and he licked his lips.

"PLEASE! AIMEE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I HAVE NEVER WAVERED! PLEASE AIMEE! I MISS YOU!" Gene cried into the phone, and the aggravation was such that Gene spat some blood out.

"Please! Aimee! Where are you now! I'll pick you up straight away!" Gene made to stand up, but he was too weak to.

"Aimee... Please..."

"Mr. Downie?" His chauffeur came down and Gene beckoned for him to come.

"Aimee? Where are you? Please."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Aimee heard the way that Gene was so dry on the phone, was he ill? Her heart tugged a little bit when she heard him coughing and she wondered what was wrong with him, was his wound from that woman still hurting? He should have been taking it easy so it should have healed by now but of course he probably had been out doing stuff with his 'friend'.

"I only phoned because my parents made me. I'm fine and I just want to ask you one question."

She sighed and bit her lip bracing herself for the answer that she knew was probably coming.

"IS that girl still there? Did she stay overnight with you?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 pm

"She left the house to work one day after you left. I'm only with my chauffeur. I have been seated beside the phone and we did not do anything. Just ask my chauffeur, Bauer." Gene rasped, thirsty but still vowing to reject water until Aimee came back.

"You know I won't betray you! Never!" Gene said, suddenly, his heart clenching up and another fresh jet of blood spurted out.

Bauer, beside him, gasped and ran over.

"Sir! Calm down! You'll die if you vomit more blood!" He yelled and Gene waved him down.

"I'm fine. Aimee, where are you? I miss you. Please come back." Gene said, wiping the blood away.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Aimee listened to what Gene was saying, despite not liking the girl she trusted Gene more than anything and she decided that if he had said that he didn't do anything with her then he didn't do anything with her, looking at her parents like she didn't know what to do they urged her to keep talking and make the guy feel better.

"Just calm down Gene, I'll apparate there right now alright? Just lie yourself down and make sure that you drink something, water, thats probably best."

She picked up her bag and waved to her parents hugging them softly before apparating back to the house.

"Alright Gene, I'm here."

Aimee walked into the bedroom and sat beside her husband.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:23 pm

"Aimee!" Gene cried out as she appeared and he dismissed Bauer, who nodded and left.

"I missed you... Aimee... I'm so sorry..." Gene moved to sit onto the bed, and he wiped the blood from his face.

"I haven't eaten and drank for god knows how long. I think I'll have some water. You thirsty?" Gene said, and as he walked past the mirror, he thought he looked thinner but shrugged it off and got himself a glass of water and Aimee some hot chocolate.

After he gave Aimee the drink, he gulped everything down, and held Aimee's hands.

"I'm really sorry.." Gene muttered.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Aimee looked at Gene closely and she bit her lip, he looked awful, he looked so very sick and so very thin, she ran her hand up his arm and wanted to hug him but didn't know if she should hug him after all he was in pain and she didn't want to make it worse, biting her lip again she made Gene lie down on the bed and she held her hands over his chest closing her eyes and letting her hands glow green for a moment her magic finding what was wrong with Gene and fixing it.

"Do you feel better now love? If not I'll try something else it might be a case that you need some vitamins injected into you I can do it really easily, lets give you a little bit of energy."

Smiling Aimee kissed Gene's lips softly before placing little kisses on his cheeks.

"Here you go."

She placed some yellow energy on her hands and directed it into Gene.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Gene smiled as he felt little surges of energy through him, and he sat up.

"It's nothing... I just... Well... Vowed not to eat or drink until your back." Gene muttered, and he then collapsed back onto bed.

"Well, I do feel slightly better..." Gene muttered, rubbing his forehead.

"I'm so sorry, Aimee... I am..." Gene started again, he was sorry. Sincerely sorry for everything. He then moved to hug her, and the moment they made contact, Gene burst into tears.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Aimee shook her head and hugged Gene close to her, how could he be so stupid as to starve himself he shouldn't have lasted more than a week and it was a mirical that he had been able to survive, she didn't think she could forgive herself for killing another person that she loves, her husband and her sister.

"Well you shall drink now, no food until you feel stronger, let me know when that is. I'll fix you something. You need rest Gene okay?"

She stroked his cheek with her thumb and kissed his cheek again as he began to cry, she wiped his tears and pushed him back onto his back, wanting him to rest.

"Hush now, lie down sweetheart."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:53 pm

"I... Like some... Just food. I don't care what." Gene smiled, and he placed his head on the pillow, and suddenly, he sat up and pulled open the drawer.

"I got Baeur to buy this for you." Gene whispered, and he opened the casing, which revealed a music box, with Aimee's likeliness as the dancer.

"Do you like it? Welcome home, Aimee." Gene whispered, and placed the music box beside her, before lying back on bed and sighing in contentment before falling into a quick sleep.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 pm

Aimee smiled and patted his chest moving up from his side to the kitchen to fix him some plain bread and butter, she didn't think too rich a food would be a good bet after him not eating for so long, the plain foods but carbohydrates were best because they released the energy he needed and also weren't too sickly.

"Here you go some food for y-"

Chuckling quietly Aimee left the food on the bedside table and stroked Genes hair as he slept, looking at the music box present and stroking the dancer that moved around with the music.

"It's so beautiful Gene, I don't really deserve it."

While Gene slept Aimee channeled more of her healing energy into his body to repair it, by the time he woke up he would feel as good as new.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:08 pm

===Some hours later===

Gene woke up and saw that Aimee had fallen asleep as well.

He used his wand and heated up his bread a little and he took a bite off it, and the sight of Aimee near him had made him happy as well. Gene stroked Aimee's hair and kissed her forehead, before resuming to eat.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Aimee stirred in her sleep, the feeling of someone stroking her hair making her wake up, she sat up and saw that it was Gene who was stroking her hair and Aimee kissed him softly on the lips happy that he was awake and looking much better thanks to her energy transplants that she had been able to give him, that was the only reason why she was so tired.

"Hello handsome, sleep well?"

Looking at the food that was almost all gone Aimee nodded happily.

"Youre eating thats good."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Gene smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I really feel like snogging you senseless, I missed you so much." Gene sighed and hugged her, stroking her hair.

"Did you sleep well?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:51 am

Aimee smiled and blushed lightly as Gene said that he wanted to snog her senseless, Aimee, had no problems with this and kissed him soundly on the lips, breaking off to whisper:

"I like the sound of that my love..."

Then going back to kiss him softly, running her fingers through his hair to pull Gene closer into the kiss. Gently she bit his bottom lip and waited to see if Gene would open his mouth for her or not.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:58 am

Gene smiled and pushed her onto the bed, attacking her lips with renewed ferocity, his hand combing through her hair.

Gene savoured every moment he had with her, and he grinded his hips against hers, and pulled his lips away.

"What's next?" Gene stroked her hair.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:23 am

Aimee squeaked a little she didn't expect the rough kisses that Gene gave her and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders bringing him closer to her as she kissed him back with equal passion, she had missed him so much and she didn't think that he would want to be with her like this, after all, he didn't normally.

'What's next? Whatever you tell me to do my love..."

She whispered into his ear.

Slipping her hands up his top Aimee traced circles on his stomach enjoying the feel of his warm skin on her own.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:41 am

Gene stroked her hair and smiled.

"What do you always like to do when we're having this intense moments?" Gene grinned, and pushed her back down, and started giving her little kisses to the neck, his hand travelling at her sides.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:38 am

Aimee purred lightly at her hair being stroked and she made a movement with her head that said she wanted Gene to continue she loved the feeling of his hands in her hair and as he kissed her neck she lifted her chin up so he could get to her skin easier than before.

"I always like making you happy, and I know something, well two things, that makes you very very happy indeed."

Placing her lips onto Gene's Aimee kissed him roughly moaning into the kiss lightly before breaking off to lay her forehead on his own.

"Pick a number, one or two."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:42 am

Gene continued kissing her neck until he reached her clothing and he stopped.

"Number two then." Gene grinned, and continued stroking her hair, her purrs only soothing him in an oddly comfortable manner.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:45 am

Aimee grinned and nuzzled her nose into the crook of Gene's neck, to her, he had picked the right number it meant that she could please him and then come back for more afterwards, think of it as greedy but Aimee relished every chance she got to be like this with Gene, it didn't happen that often after all.

"Goood choice."

SLowly Aimee pushed Gene onto his back and slunk down his body, kissing just above his belt line, her fingers playing with the button of his trousers idlly.

"Can you guess what option it is you chose?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:53 am

"Guess? I am terrible at that. Why don't you let me know?" Gene smirked and went to a relaxed position, grinning at Aimee.

"Be kind, Miss Downie."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:58 am

AImee smiled and unbuttoned Genes trousers slipping them down and she placed her hands on each of his thighs, squeezing them lightly, bending her head she stopped as if she was changing her mind for a moment.

"I'm not sure whether you want this enough you know..."

She teased with a grin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:06 pm