Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Relaxation, could it get any better?

Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Relaxation, could it get any better? Empty Relaxation, could it get any better?

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Fri May 25, 2012 12:48 am

Transferred from Hogwarts to the school her mother wanted her to go to, the owls had stopped now for which Elizabeth was thankful for. Her feet wandered while her mind turned over the possible freedoms, coming up with ideas and plans. She had heard the school even has a stable, she knew exactly where she was going to be hanging out. Maybe if she asked her parents very nicely, they'd let her pick a horse and have it transferred to the school for her to care for. She wasn't going to let anyone else near her horse if she got one...

Mind wandering, Elizabeth didn't see where she was as she slipped into a hidden area. Blinking and looking up, her eyes came into focus and she was in a garden. Looking at all the flowers, she smiled and sat down among them. Smoothing her black pleated mini skirt, she took off her sweater and laid back on the grass. The water seeped through the white button up shirt but she didn't mind, no one else was around. She chuckled as a bee hovered above her before going about it's business, the smell of the garden was incredible. Was that lavender too? Rolling onto her stomach, she glanced about before letting the heat of the sun dry her shirt.

Not hearing the approaching footsteps, she slipped into a light sleep.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Relaxation, could it get any better? Empty Re: Relaxation, could it get any better?

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 25, 2012 1:15 am

Fighting back another cough, Julian snivelled, making his way down to the garden. He should be in bed. He knew that, but all his feet wanted to do was move. Glaring down at them, he huffed, blowing his nose into his handkerchief.

He couldn't even - sighing, he held his head in his hands. This place usually drove his nose crazy. With the millions of flowers, he found it all nauseating. It was all too sweet, but now he couldn't smell anything at all.

Titling his head down at the girl by his feet, he frowned, sitting down by her. Crossing his legs, he plucked a flower, twiddling it between his fingers. "I think that'll be 15 points off whatever house you're in for sleeping. Think of the flowers you're squishing."
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Relaxation, could it get any better? Empty Re: Relaxation, could it get any better?

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Fri May 25, 2012 1:22 am

Elizabeth sighed, opening both eyes and glaring at the boy before her. "Yeah, sure. Because enjoying the sun and thinking is such a crime, and technically I'm on the grass." she said and sat up, ignoring the fact that the front of her shirt was wet and she knew he'd pick up on it pretty quickly. At least she had an ample bosom, not too big and not too small.

"Why don't you scamper off to where ever you came from, you sound ill. Maybe you should go put your head back in a bucket..."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 pm

"Grass is a plant. And you're squishing that plant." Shrugging, he said, "Either way, you're destroying school property." Glancing down at her shirt for a moment, he glanced back up at her eyes, raising an eyebrow. About to say something, he opened his mouth and promptly sneezed all over her.

"Sorry," he snivelled in a tone that clearly showed he felt anything but. Crossing his arms, he raised an eyebrow, "What's your name and house?"

Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Sat May 26, 2012 12:10 am

With a look of disgust she wiped her cheek, his saliva felt like it was dripping down her cheek. She pulled a clean tissue from her pocket and held it up for him to take, "Bless you." she smirked.

"You seem to know your rules fairly well, what, cant pick anything up from my American accent? Tsk tsk, you don't seem to know everything now do you. Points are taken when you know the persons house, year and name. When you figure that out, I'll be going to my head of house to justify that lack of house points and tell them you're abusing your prefect powers. Which could result in something bad for you.." she smirked, standing and smiling. The sun was warm and illuminated the red streaks in her hair.

"So I hope you feel better soon, being sick in this weather for anyone is terrible..."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat May 26, 2012 2:40 pm

Grabbing his own handkerchief, he glanced down at her tissue before meeting her gaze. "Why is it that I don't find that all that sincere?"

Tilting his head, he nodded, smirking slightly, "So that's why your voice is so annoying. Makes perfect sense." Putting his hands behind his head, he rolled his eyes, "I know what year you're in. Fifth. You think I don't at least recognize all the people in my year?" Shaking his head at her stupidity, he sighed softly. "Actually, you see, I haven't done anything wrong. You're the one wilfully destructing school property. You also insulted a prefect, and undermined authority." Shrugging, he said, "Go tell your Head of House. I really won't care."

Shaking his head, he said, "It's March. Not really."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:09 am