Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Time for a lesson in relaxation

Brian Middleton
    Brian Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Time for a lesson in relaxation Empty Time for a lesson in relaxation

Post by Brian Middleton Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:09 am

Brian couldn't get the hygienist Tara off his mind he had never met someone who took his breath away like she did in quite sometime. This time he decided he wasn't going to let it pass him by. So he went to her clinic at closing time with a picnic basket swung over his arm. He had decided to take her out to Meadow Lake and wasn't in the mood to take no for an answer.

Brian was sure that she hardly ever gone anywhere besides the clinic and her house but one just never knew all he knew was he wanted to get to know her a little more and to do that he would most likely have to take the reins in the relationship and let it develop slowly over time.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Time for a lesson in relaxation Empty Re: Time for a lesson in relaxation

Post by Tara Middleton Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:18 am

Tara was completely confused, she had expected a night of basic closing, instead this gentleman bursts in asking her to come with her, it was unheard of, sure she had met him before but Tara never expected this to happen.

"Mr Middleton, where are you taking me? I have a clinic to close and set up for, and the trainee program".

Whatever it was Tara was sure she was going outside of her natural level of comfort and she hoped she could handle it.
    Brian Middleton
    Brian Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Brian Middleton Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:21 am

"I was planning on taking you for a picnic but I can wait until you are done." He smiled as he ran a hand through his hair. Why was he so nervous he was used to difficult situations with his job but talking to Tara he felt like he was going to jump off a plane without a parachute. He decided to just walk out the clinic door so he started to head to the door he couldn't handle it he just wanted out. Why did he even come here in the first place he wasn't able to handle it now.

"Sorry I made a mistake coming here." He said as he took a step out the clinic door.
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Tara calmed down, here she was acting all jittery, when she hadn't even tried to give him a chance.

"Wait Mr Middleton, you don't quite need to rush out just yet, give me a little time to close up and ill be with you afterwards".

Tara looked at the man before her, he looked ready to dart off at any second, the last thing she wanted to do would be to cause him to bolt away as she was sure he wouldn't recover, and besides she was sure this would be at least semi enjoyable.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 am