Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

music makes you loose control

Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

music makes you loose control  Empty music makes you loose control

Post by Marcus Bonnet Fri May 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Marcus had found his way to a corner near the window in the common room. He was tired due to the lack of sleep but he was too stubborn to admit it and go off. Besides, it's only like 8 PM, he though to himself as he adjusted his body to the seat more comfortably.

He looked around the empty common room, spotting no one before he grabbed his guitar he had began tuning it by ear. Finally finishing he strummed a G chord slowly and leaned back onto the chair.
    Lolita Olivier
    Lolita Olivier
    Third Year
    Third Year

music makes you loose control  Empty Re: music makes you loose control

Post by Lolita Olivier Fri May 25, 2012 5:56 pm

She was already in her room, alone because all the other girls were still out or having dinner. When she looked out of the window, she noticed that the sun went down, but it didn't even look like it was night. Probably because of the lighting system of the school, but the fact that the moon was already out, and glistening with his full glow, which wasn't unusual for a full moon. Still, it looked a bit creepy, and it didn't help that she was here by herself, so she decided to go down to the common room and check to see if anyone was there.

When she was walking towards it, sounds of music came to her ears. It was light and random, like someone was just adjusting his guitar. Before she even entered she asked a question.

"Who's there?" she said, sounding all suspicious.
    Marcus Bonnet
    Marcus Bonnet
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Marcus Bonnet Fri May 25, 2012 11:47 pm

Hearing a voice, Marcus quickly stopped playing his guitar and stood up to turn and face the person - or a girl - who spoke. His face heated slightly at the embarrassment as he put the guitar right next to him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be creepy," he said immediately as he looked at the girl shyly. "I- I thought I was alone since everybody seems to be out."

Clearing his throat, he stood there shyly and extended his hand with a polite smile, "I'm Marcus."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:13 pm