Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

What makes you the weirdest of all?!

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

What makes you the weirdest of all?! Empty What makes you the weirdest of all?!

Post by Sel Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:54 am

-- all right. time to have this one of a kind thread to see how addicted you are to RPing. and how you show it in school and at home. in the sucking reality. you with me? game on.

"I RP secretly in the highschool library during breaks and I always hate it when a student sits beside me and the computer. I always cram for homeworks because of this. I always reschedule things just to have the leisure to RP. I always stay late at night because I still haven't done my school work. I'm becoming an irresponsible president of the class? Lately. And at home? It's a nightmare."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

What makes you the weirdest of all?! Empty Re: What makes you the weirdest of all?!

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:10 am

Every single day after school except for Friday, I go on the computer until 5pm precisely. I then let my mother ask me at 8 at night if I want to use the computer and I say yes, and I stay up until eleven.
    I will stay up until 4am to talk to you people. I know. I've done it.
    I name people in my stories after you people.
    I watch TV shows and I randomly see people in it: TVD - Arsen&Evie. Percy Jackson - Dame.
    I have a day dedicated to each of my charries. Monday is Lena, Tuesday is Anna, Wednesday is Molly, Thursday is Kieran, Friday is Abe, Saturday is Adele, and Sunday is Lae.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

What makes you the weirdest of all?! Empty Re: What makes you the weirdest of all?!

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:24 pm

I come onto this site even on days I'm supposed to be having exams. And when I'm meant to be doing my homework, I'm sneakily using my cell phone to check for new posts and to do my own posting. I am so obsessed that sometimes I unknowingly get up in the night, on the internet and see if anyone has replied to the threads I'm stalking. My day starts and ends with this site. Hm, maybe I need to see a doctor....
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:15 pm

(Le have you used Kait's name once? Just curious)

Being me. Duh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:57 am