Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

where nothing makes sense, yet i understand.

Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

where nothing makes sense, yet i understand. Empty where nothing makes sense, yet i understand.

Post by Ellie Perdice Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Ellie pushed the door open curiously. She'd never, ever seen this room before. And yet the door seemed so obviously there, and she wasn't hallucinating (to her knowledge), but... It had never been there before. She started to question it, but let her curiosity take over as she closed it behind her. when she turned, Ellie gasped.

"What the f-?" Ellie gasped, blinking to make sure she wasn't imaging it. Nothing at all about the room made any sense whatsoever. It was completely random. Everything was askew. Paintings? They weren't straight. Walls? Mismatched colours.

It was like someone had taken a magnifying glass and shown what was inside her brain. Nothing that was really relevant, and nothing that seemed to make sense. Well, not really. There were a few things that did. Like there was a child's drawing on the sun in a corner because it was nearly summer. And there was a smiley face on the wall because she was happy. But other than that, it was insane and bright and just overall... It was her.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

where nothing makes sense, yet i understand. Empty Re: where nothing makes sense, yet i understand.

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:01 am

"Shit!" Camille muttered, her eyes wide as the big Slytherin's footsteps grew closer to where she was hidden. She took off running again, as fast as she could, turning at the first corner she saw and nearly tumbling down the stairs as she climbed up to the seventh floor and into the left corridor.

"Yes!" the girl exclaimed when she realized where she was, stopping dead in her tracks, and quickly shut her mouth. The corridor was silent - the sixth year could easily hear her. She glanced back, but no sign of the older girl, thought footsteps could be heard on the floor below, near the staircase. She'd catch up if Camille didn't hurry. Okay, uh, she thought, walking past the room three times, anywhere I can hide. Anywhere, really, as long as that girl never gets in. A door appeared and she bolted inside the room, closing the door behind her right as the Slytherin turned the corner.

The Prideux fell to the floor, exhausted, and cracked up laughing. The whole situation, now that she was out of any danger, was just hilarious. Not that she had actually been in any real danger - the girl was big, knew more spells, but was known for her thick head. A sigh escaped her lips, which were still curved in a smile, and she finally looked up at the room. A frown instantly grew on her face: what the hell? That had been the most random room she had ever seen. The brunette's gaze fell to a blonde nearby and she got up, tidying her self and putting her hair up in a messed-up bun.

"Um, nice room? What, exactly, did you ask for?" she asked the blonde.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:22 am