Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sort of understand

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Sort of understand Empty Sort of understand

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:35 am

Dylan shoveled food into his mouth, not exactly sure what he was eating. But whatever it was, the mixture of the unknown foods tasted great. It just could mean that he was going through another growth spurt. Keep this up, and he would be towering Lora.

A girl shot him a disgusted look, and he just grinned back. At least he had the decency to make sure that there wasn't food in his mouth before he did. But apparently that wasn't enough.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sort of understand Empty Re: Sort of understand

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:50 pm

The room was filling quickly, and Faye was straining to see somewhere to sit, or even with in that, anyone she knew. Roman, Afonka, Tre, Lora... she couldn't see any of those familiar faces. Frowning slightly she decided that merely meant she'd have to go outside of her comfort zone a bit.

Her gaze lingered on one of her fellow house-mates, she didn't think she knew him personally, but if she was correct than...

"You're Alora's boyfriend, aren't you?" she stood by the table, her small frame seemed almost awkward as she stood there. She knew she should probably just sit, but she could never quite get over the hang up that people might not want to sit with her. "I'm Faye. I mean, I don't expect you to know who I am or anything I mean I'm just... I'm a friend of hers."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Dylan looked up and waved a hand to let her know she can sit. "Go ahead, I don't mind. I love company, it keeps me occupied. If I'm not occupied, I venture off to my inner thoughts and probably leave even less sane." He shoveled more food into his mouth, this time tasting waffles and oranges.

"Lora's friend? She mentioned a Faye a few times, so that outta make you feel good. I'm Dylan, Dylan Veer." He offered her a cup of orange juice. "And since I don't really know you, more the reason to talk to you."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:42 am

Faye gave a quick grin, ducking her head shyly before she slipped herself into a chair across from him.

"Yes Dylan, hello - I don't think you need me to return the favour. I'm sure you know Lora's talked about you," her grin was almost knowing before she blushed and ducked her head down again, focusing on her slowly filling plate.

She glanced back up at him, and then the girl who was still glancing slightly disgusted back at them, an amused light bouncing in her eyes, "I see you're enjoying your food. Though the rest of the table doesn't seem to be enjoying it quite as much."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:44 pm

"We both like to advertise the fact that we are each others," Dylan said, smirking. They were a very possessive couple. He didn't see anything wrong with it of course. He took note that Faye was a very shy girl, which made him smile. Something about shy people made him smile and made him want to take them under his wing.

"She's just picky, and probably very stuck up on manners. Not that I care. I am hungry, this food is delicious- that has to be a good excuse on its own." The Slushatel shoved more food in his mouth. He reached for another forkful and realized the plate was empty. Dylan wrinkled his nose, and reached over to put some pancakes on his plate. Putting a inch thick layer of Syrup on the pancakes, he managed to spill some on the table on himself. "Oops," He muttered, shaking his head. He ate the syrup off his shirt and didn't bother to clean the table.

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:32 pm

"There's nothing wrong with that, that just means its love, doesn't it?" her smile was almost teasing, though the shy edge never really quite removed itself from her entire form. Even among people she knew very well it still seemed to hang around her. There was just too many things in her life that had pointed to acceptance as an impossibility that she was always waiting for something to go wrong.

She let out a giggle as he dropped food onto the table. Her own food, which she had slowly placed upon her plate, was only just picked at. She had eaten some of course, she wasn't as bad as when she was sick, but she was a small girl, she didn't ever need much food.

"I suppose it is - though I do not think that it is an excuse for spilling all over the place. Maybe we should get you a bib."
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:07 pm

He shifted uncomfortably. Dylan wasn't exactly to used to talking about his love for Alora. "Yeah, love. All I know, is that I don't really want to live without her. If that isn't love, than I don't know what it is." Shrugging, Dyl poured himself a cup of coffee.

Noticing her lack of consumption of the food, Dyl frowned. "Are you not hungry, or do you not have a big appetite?" He personally thought the girl could use a bit meat on her bones, so it made him want to put food on her plate and not let her leave until it is gone. "A bib isn't needed," He replied, laughing. "I am just really hungry, so I am not paying attention where the food is going." Dyl pulled out his wand and vanished the spilled food.

"I like you," Dyl commented suddenly, smiling. "I don't get to talk to a lot of shy people anymore, and your nice. No drama. No wonder why Lora likes you so much."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:46 pm

"I think its nice. Love... simple unproblematic love." She nodded her head, eyes shinning with some emotion or another - something along the lines of longing but not quite the same. She was happy for her friend. Faye had been happy for Lora before this moment, but Dylan seemed just as nice as the older girl had always gushed, and that made her all the more happy.

She glanced down at her plate with an expression that stated she had almost forgotten that it was there, "Oh. I've never been that big of an eater. I sort of... forget about it sometimes. Its not really habit... any more," she shrugged her shoulders. It was a true statement. Although her hunger had returned with the healing of the Professors blood, the act of abating it was still one she struggled with remembering to do.

"Well, I'm glad I could help... I suppose," she gave a little giggle and her face lit up into a blush.

Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:55 am

"I know. I just... I don't see that a whole lot in Durmstrang. It's like all the relationships are going crazy." Dylan messed around with his fork, tempted to flick some food at somebody. Merlin, he needed to be amused right now before he started a fight.

"You could use some food in you. I swear, you are a stick. I don't mean it rudely, but... I don't know. I tend to be worried easily, though I am a calm person at the same time some how, so I tend to ever think that kind of stuff." Dylan yawned, and shook his head. It took a lot of energy to stuff food in his mouth.

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:04 pm

Faye gave a tiny little laugh, not entirely a happy sound - for she was saddled with one of those relationships herself - but a laugh none the less, "Maybe not crazy, just... inevitable? We are all children, teenagers, are we not? Perhaps we are all too wishful in thinking that all our relationships are going to last forever."

She glanced down at his fork, a half grin on her face as she watched the fidgeting. Faye felt he was getting restless. Though she strived to think of something to do, she did not have much of interest within her vocabulary.

"Its not rude, and as long as I look like a stick, and not ill, I cannot complain," her smile was warm even as she was speaking of topics that were once sensitive, "Trust me when I say I once looked a lot worse." Still, if it would make the boy feel better, Faye made a conscious effort to eat more of the food that was upon her plate.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:58 pm

"Am I wishful for thinking that?" He asked, putting down his fork. After all, he did think that Lora and him will marry some day, and have kids. Being together for six years did that. "Or is Lora and me just one of the lucky ones?" Dylan looked at Faye will hopeful eyes that she will respond with the latter.

"True. I would rather be a stick than ill." Dylan frowned as he glanced at her again and asked, "Worse?" Dylan didn't pay much attention to other people, but he vaguely remembered a pale sickly blonde girl that had cancer. Thinking about it a bit more, he realized it was the same person. "Oh... I remember now. Your hair color is different."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:41 pm

Faye frowned for a moment, taking the question that he asked her seriously; she didn't want to give him just any old answer - he had asked her opinion, and whether he had meant to get it or not, Faye was going to give it.

"Well, I don't know much, but..." she paused for a moment then gave a small grin, "No, I don't think its just wishful thinking. I think if you both believe it... you have a chance. Every so often one or two relationships need to work out, don't they?"

A shadow of a smile crossed her face, "I did; I felt like it was time for a change, from then to now... we all need changes every now and again, don't we?"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 pm

"Yeah, there are always the miracles," Dylan agreed, relieved. "Sometimes fates has to make things for the good." He stared at his food, feeling full now. The girl that had been throwing dirty looks at him was gone now. People were filling in to the Great Hall, eagerly eating. So he wasn't the only one that was strangely hungry.

"It looks good, I think. It suits you." Dylan was telling the truth- he preferred the brown hair over the blonde hair.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:55 pm

She nodded her head in silent agreement, glad that two nice people like Dylan and Alora might actually be able to make it. It hardly seemed to matter that her own love life seemed doomed, so long as someone she cared about, someone she knew who deserved it got to be happy.

Glancing at him she raised an eyebrow and laughed, "Finally full are we?"

"You think?" She ran her hand through said hair, frowning thoughtfully, "I guess it does, though I hardly really thought about the colour when I changed it. I sort of ... just picked one. Not very good planning was it?"
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:58 pm

Nodding sadly, Dylan laughed a little. "I guess so. Now it's time to exercise in a hour so the food can settle." Dylan has made it a routine to exercise every few days, to stay fit and healthy. "... And I also have homework to do." He pouted, and sighed. "I guess I should get started on that so this weekend will be free."

Just picking a color reminded Dylan of Lora. She did the same with her hair, and she managed to pull it off. "I think it is a girl thing to do, to just pick a color, and somehow to pull it off. Lora did the same. You have seen her purple hair right?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 am

Faye gave a laugh and nodded, "Yes I have seen her hair; it works surprisingly well, for such an outlandish colour; then again, Lora has the sort of personality that makes you think of purple - independent, but still sort of caring, sort of girlie."

Glancing up at the boy she gave a smile and then pushed back her seat.

"Well then I suppose you better get started. It was very nice to finally meet you Dylan."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 am