Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Midnight snackage

Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Midnight snackage Empty Midnight snackage

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Sat May 26, 2012 10:46 am

**Invited people only, if you wish to join please alert me first and anyone is welcome!**

Elizabeth wandered the corridors until she found what she was looking for, the entrance to the kitchens. She killed her wandlight and let herself into the kitchens, she felt the need to devour a packet of chocolate chip cookies and a large glass of milk. There were only a few house elves remaining this late at night and she refused to let them get her anything.

Helping herself to the pantry, she opened a packet of cookies and shoved one in her mouth. Exiting, she paused in her footsteps as another student entered the kitchens. Elizabeth glanced down at her attire and thanked the high heavens that it wasn't a boy.

She was wearing her black silky short boxer shorts, a tight white singlet shirt and a white push up bra while her feet remained bare. Her wand was poking out of her waistband of her shorts, her hair hanging loosely around her face.

"Uh... hi..."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Midnight snackage Empty Re: Midnight snackage

Post by Athena Capulet Sun May 27, 2012 11:05 am

Athena walked the halls of Beauxbatons, tonights misson was to eat. She had sadly missed both lunch and dinner thanks to the majorness of study she had been doing. Damn OWL's. And now she just needed something to eat, preferably something good.

Entering the kitchen she found herself staring at girl eating cookies in her bare PJ's. She slipped out a slight ''Oh.'' Before smiling kindly at the girl. ''I am Athena, I think we have class together?''

''No thanks.'' She reassured the elfs that she didn't want them to fix anything. ''I would love to cook you all some food though. It's been a while.'' Thena glanced at the girl ''Would you like to have some proper food too, or is cookies enough for you?''
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Sun May 27, 2012 11:18 am

Elizabeth paused with a cookie halfway to her mouth, she nodded and finished what she was eating. "Elizabeth Darcy, transfer student from Hogwarts. I think we might, Equitation?" she mused, closing the pantry door with her foot and sitting on a seat.

"A little bit of an insomniac too... how are you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:32 pm