Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

No More Mr. Nice-Guy

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

No More Mr. Nice-Guy Empty No More Mr. Nice-Guy

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Blaine wanders throughout the dungeons. He was thinking to himself, rather angrily. He was sick of everything. He was slowly starting to lose his mind. A past full of abyuse would do that to you. He is dressed in black torn jeans, a smashing pumpkins t-shirt, a black zip-up hoodie (it was rather baggy now, he hasn't really been eating.) he ha on nhios favourite DC hat and black grunge boots too. He slumps down against a wall, shaking somewhat. But at thispoint he didn't even care really. He needed someone. He didn't care who.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

No More Mr. Nice-Guy Empty Re: No More Mr. Nice-Guy

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon May 28, 2012 9:09 pm

Savannah hummed softly to herself as she walked through the dungeons. Why she was here? She was looking for JJ, and this seemed like a logical place. After all, her common room was around here, wasn't it?

Rounding the corner, she frowned down at the boy. "What are you doing?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Blaine snaps out of it almost instantly. "nothing... just...sitting. " he sighs and stands up. "so who are you... and why do you care about my personal habits?" he looks around, his hair in his face, not showing where he is looking.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed May 30, 2012 12:49 am

"Just - sitting." Savannah repeated coldly, raising an eyebrow at the boy. "Well, that is pretty damn stupid. And boring. Just sitting." she sneered, ignoring Honey's comments that she should be nicer. No - no way was she going to be nice to same random person she didn't know.

"Only an idiot would do something like that."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed May 30, 2012 10:34 am

Blaine smirks slightly. He shrugs. "call me an idiot if you will, not a very bright choice, instagaiting me, but i admire your courage." heyawns. "im not feeling very up to fighting you though..." he leans back into the wall, panting a little. What was wrong with him?
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed May 30, 2012 8:11 pm

"Oh?" Savannah raised an eyebrow, kneeling by him, "And what exactly are you going to do to? Kill me? I think not." Shaking her head at the boy's foolishness, she crossed her arms.

"Is that supposed to stop me or something? Trust me, your feelings don't matter to me."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Blaine looks at this girls face. He read her like a book, scared and lonsome, maybe as crazy as he was, no a little less. He smirks "i dont kill love. i torture people, as i was tortured. and believe me, i dont wish to hurt you. You tickle my fancy somewhat and interst me, i wish to learn more of you."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:12 pm

"You don't kill love." Savannah repeated softly, inching one of her eyebrows even higher, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Shaking her head, she uncrossed her arms, crossing them the other way. "Well, guess what? You won't learn anything about me. I'm not about to tell my life story to a complete stranger."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:08 am

Baline smirks again. "love, thats what i called you. but you make a valid point. it is nearly impossible to kill love. from what i've heard, it lives forever. and maybe i don't have to be a complete stranger? would it help if i talked first?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:35 pm

"Oh, Merlin, eww." Shuddering at the nickname he'd given her, she gagged, "Don't call me that." she snapped, "Just - don't."

Who did this kid think he was? You just couldn't go around calling people that and think they'd be alright with that.

Crossing her arms, she scowled at him, "No. No it wouldn't help." With one last look, she turned on her heel, planning on heading back to the common room.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Blaine stands and rises to his feet "savanna, i apologize, i was out of line. I just saw an opportunity and went for it. i find you interesting. i really do. I want to learn as much about you as i can. please give me a chance."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:11 pm

How - how did he know her name? Her mouth falling open for a split second, Savannah whirled around to face him again, narrowing her eyes. Pulling out her wand, she stepped closer, her blue eyes flashing, her wand hovering around his throat.

"How. The. Hell. Do. You. Know. My. Name?" she asked coldly, emphasizing every word. "If this is how you plan on making friends, then you'll be living a very lonely life."

If his answer wasn't good enough, she'd attack him. Simple as that.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:22 pm

He looks down at the girl "i have done my fair share of homework sav. it is rare when i forget a name. i am two years older than you, so i was here for your sorting. also, i am quite good at matching a name to a face, and i can basically read people like books. i see a lot of inner turmoil with you sav..."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:41 pm

Oh, Merlin. So this guy was some sort of creep who went around stalking her? Shuddering in disgust, she gave him the dirtiest glare she could manage. "Don't even - Get away from me!"

Moving backwards, she didn't break eye contact with him. "You're just a weird creep. Stay away from me."

And to make sure he got the message, she flicked her wand, "Incendio."

Not waiting to see if she'd hit him or not, she bolted, wanting to get as far away from his possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:39 pm