Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Nice view

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Nice view Empty Nice view

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Korrie was wondering around France, she loved it here. Out of all the time she lived in France she never been to the Eiffel Tower. So that's where Korrie went. Korrie climbed the stairs and finally she went into amazement when she saw the view. The view was wonderful. It was a little cold up here but it had a nice breeze. Korrie walked over to the railing and looked ahead. Korrie smiled, this was the time when you needed a camera but she left hers at home. Korrie shrugged it off and looked at the twinkling lights.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Nice view Empty Re: Nice view

Post by Rozzers Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:18 pm

Alexa was once again on the Eiffle tower. She went over to the fence and looked at the beautiful view. How she loved heights, there was so much beautiful views when you were high in the air.

Last edited by Alexa Rozalie Thorpe on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Korrie was too busy looking at the view that she didn't see someone come up. Korrie turned to see a older woman. Korrie grew confused. "I'm sorry but do I no you" Korrie asked looking at the older woman. For some odd reason it was just the two of them up here.
    Rozzers
    Rozzers
    Head of Hitrost
    Head of Hitrost

Post by Rozzers Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:33 pm

Alexa heard a voice speaking to her. She looked to see a young girl.

"You might know me. But do I know you?" Alexa asked with a smile.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:45 pm