Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Silence can be boring

Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Silence can be boring Empty Silence can be boring

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed May 30, 2012 1:11 pm

Quinn walked into the library and looked around. She went up and down the book aisles trying to find something that wouldn't put Quinn too sleep. She looked and found one on mythology. Quinn smiled. She picked up the book and went to a table. She opened the book and read the first chapter of the book. When finished that chapter she looked around the library. The library was a little bit bigger then the one at beauxbatons. Quinn sighed and continued to read chapter 2 of the book.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Silence can be boring Empty Re: Silence can be boring

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed May 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Daniel is at the table when quinn sits down. He sighs quietly, was gorny the only one who noticed him. He smiles to himself, that was alright though. He runs his hand through his ungelled hair. It was abnormal, but he had been feeling less than daniel lately, getting dizzy and nausiated a lot. He is dressed in a short sleaved black shirt, a fancy black scarf, khaki pants, and black converse sneakers. He slides his quill back and forth on the paper in front of him. His hands are shaking, he was cold dispite how warm the room was. He manages a tired look at quinn. "good afternoon, that a good book?" he's paler than usual.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu May 31, 2012 2:36 am

Quinn is so addicted to the book that she barely heard someone talking. She managed to pull her eyes off the book and blushed a little. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sit where someone else was sitting. I tend to no notice things when I see mythology things, like this book" Quinn held up the book. "I just love the mythology stuff, it's addicting" Quinn smiled.

Quinn put the book faced down. "I'm Quinn Mikaelson, I just transferred here" Quinn told him. Quinn looked him over and saw he looked really pale. "Are you okay" Quinn asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:54 pm