Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Dear boring England

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Dear boring England Empty Dear boring England

Post by Manda Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:10 am

Kait had no idea why she was in England. Kait hated this place. It was bleak, boring and too bloody cheerful. England made her pick up the way of talking, saying Bloody a whole bunch was a nasty habit for her.

Fingers going across some guitars, Kait recalled the time Frodo told her he knew how to play guitar. Kait thought of buying him one, until she remembered what happened.

Red spots flashing in her vision for a few moments, Kait growled low in her throat. The cash register shot her a few wary looks but Kait ignored them.

Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Dear boring England Empty Re: Dear boring England

Post by Jodie Bass Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:57 pm

Adele hated music. They often made her dizzy, especially if they were the loud kind Haze used to listen to. Plus, wasn't she sensitive to it or something?

So what the heck was she doing, in a music store?

Kaycee changed everything. Or the absence of him, to be more exact.

Her eyes shut as she opened the door to the store, and accidentally walked into a shelf. She fell on the floor with a thud, and she shrieked.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Hearing someone shriek brought out of her angry thoughts. Rushing towards the shriek, Kait saw someone on the floor. "Uh... why did you shriek?" Kait asked, swallowing down her laughter. "And you are lucky you didn't break anything."
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:18 pm

"Why did I shriek?" yelled Adele, her tone commanding and assertive, "I bumped into the shelf and I hurt my head, and you expect me not to shriek?" She then felt the side of her head to check if she was bleeding.

"What the heeeck?" whispered the angry Bass twin, who felt blood drip by the side of the head, "I need bandages, or something! Quick!"

She had never been so outraged in her life.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:39 pm

"I would expect to somebody say Ow... but not shriek." Kait replied, getting some bandages from the store owner. Cleaning the wound, Kait asked her, "You know... this isn't a serious injury right?" Putting on some bandages, Kait admired her handy work.

"Now you just want to clean off the blood." Giving her a hand to help her up, Kait told the blonde hair girl her name.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:06 pm

"Well," huffed the Gryffindor, "I'm not like most someones." She watched the wound being cleaned, and vowed that she would never become a Healer when she grew up. Why would she? The mere mention of blood alone made her queasy. "I know it's not serious, but if there's blood around I might die!" flailed Adele, voice trembling.

"Kaitlen?" echoed Adele, "oooooh... I'm Adele!"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:46 am

"Just like me!" Kait told her cheerfully. Giving her a exasperated look, Kait wondered how much of a drama queen she was. "So you prick yourself on your finger with a needle, and you will die?"

"Adele? As in the singer? Cool. Call me Kait if you like me, call me Kaitlen, and it shows that you don't."
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:24 am

Adele's eyes widened in pleasant surprise. "Yay!" she grinned, but grinning didn't feel as happy as it did a long time ago, "being normal is so boooooooring!" At the girl's notion, the Gryffindor nodded. "Yeah! Exactly! That's what Jethro told me!" proclaimed she merrily.

Adele wrinkled her nose, "WHO THE HELL IS ADELE ANYWAY?!" She then grinned, "Kaaaaait. Oooooh preeeeeeetty..."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:53 am

"Well, Jethro doesn't seem like the wise type then. Unless you have a major health issue with bleeding, and that isn't the case I think." Picking up a drumstick, Kait did a little beat.

"Uh... an american singer who is really good?" Kait questioned, wondering if the girl has been under a rock for the past few years. "And thanks. Personally like yours better."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:41 am