Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Missing You

Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Missing You Empty Missing You

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Thu May 31, 2012 9:12 pm

Ethon thought he was getting close to locating his brother. He was nearly certain of it. It had taken far more time than he had anticipated, succeeding only in making him exceedingly more and more anxious - which never translated to anything good with Ethon. Anxiety was a small push from full-blown temper with him.

Given the right push.

At the moment, however, he was putting his concern over his brother's locality aside to focus on something equally important. Perhaps... even more so.

He had written a brief note, then blew on it, the page folding itself into the shape of a butterfly and making its way across the water to the Isle where Durmstrang stood. Ethon might not have been able to cross the school's wards, himself, but his animated note would. It would deliver itself to Viola, asking her to come join him.

Ethon missed her.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Missing You Empty Re: Missing You

Post by Viola Seuss Thu May 31, 2012 10:54 pm

It had taken Viola two days to sneak off of the island. It would have only been one if she hadn't been trying to contact Toby, her new little creation. Him being so far away worried her greatly, especially when she couldn't leave her students. Honestly, if anyone else had written her that intricate letter, she would have ignored it, but her mate's soft scent lingered on the paper, making her longing grow even stronger.

She had arrived at the meeting spot, eyes wide and hopeful to see the man she longed for. Her necklace was hidden under her shirt, hoping to hide the fragment of gem missing. She doubted that Ethon was ignorant to her creation, but she certainly wasn't going to broadcast the fact.

"Ethon," she spoke softly, sure of his presence, "I missed you, mi amor,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:25 am

Ethon felt a part of himself relax as Vi appeared. He folded her into his arms, burying his nose in her hair and breathing in her scent. "Te he echado de menos, también, mi corazón," he murmured.

"It is good you finally appeared. Sacha would not have liked to have me storming his castle." His tone was only half-joking. "I apologize for not visiting more often. Aurmerle... has gone missing and I am unable to find him."

He held her closer, his hold on her tightening gently. "I need you to stay safe," Ethon told her. "If anything were to happen to you, as well... You and Aurmerle are everything, Vi. I have nothing else."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 pm

Viola brought the man close to her, soaking in a glow of relief. She has missed everything about him, from the way she fit in the crook of his arms to the ever constant beating of his heart. She lulled her head back slightly, an instinctive, animalistic form of submission towards her mate.

"Highmaster wouldn't like that at all; he's probably already upset with me for playing games instead of teaching," she smiled, comforted by his protective side. The Spaniard dotted a kiss on the man's cheek, watching him carefully as her smile slowly faded away.

"Master Aurmerle? How can that be?" she placed a hand on his cheek, lips quivering, "He's so strong, how could anyone..." She didn't finish her sentence, but only mumbled, "Que fatal,*" with her dark eyes glancing away from the scene.

Her arms snaked around his waist as her head rested on him chest. She sympathized with the man, but couldn't imagine herself being that important in his life. "Hush, you don't mean that," she whispered softly, "If anything happened to me, you'd have the coven and Amora. Amora would take care of you," Viola paused to think about the two of them together and held back a soft growl. Over her dead body.

"You would also need to watch over someone for me," she admitted, "You'd love him too. He hates me so much, but I love him anyway,"

The woman hoped she wouldn't have to come right out and say she had made the boy, but doubted that that would be the case. "His name is Toby,"

(Que Fatal= Doesn't translate well, but it means something along the lines of 'The worst possible thing')
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 am

"I'm not sure, but I'm going to find out," he responded, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

Ethon let out a nearly savage snarl, taking her by the shoulders and pulling her back so he could look her in the eye. "I did mean it," he stated firmly. "The coven is my brother's, as is Amora. You are mine; mine alone." He drew in a slow breath to calm himself, wrapping his arms carefully around her, once more.

"I did not mean to snap at you," Ethon murmured apologetically.

The man stiffened at the idea of something happening to her. He didn't like the idea at all. "Toby?" he echoed, keeping his tone light. Ethon nuzzled her hair, hiding a knowing smirk. "Is that the boy you turned some while back?"
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Remaining calm during his outburst, Vi only gave a shaken smile to the man. Her hands carressed his cheek, but refused to look up at him. Th growl had shaken her

"Please, don't scare me like that, love," she murmured, placing a kiss on her his cheek, "I'm not good with scares," She moved her lips to his neck, leaving soft, calming kisses to the nape, "Now, you don't have to be like that. I'm right here."

Feeling a bit daring, the teacher gave a small nip. It had been while since she had drunk anything and being in Ethon's presence always did this to her. She tilted her head slightly and opened her mouth, teeth against skin, only to stop at his declaration.

"You knew." she laughed, "I should have known,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:42 pm

"I know," Ethon replied, peppering apologetic kisses down the side of her neck. "I'm sorry. I... I've never been unable to locate Aurmerle before. I fear it has put me on edge." He held her close, drawing a bit of comfort from her presence and her gentle attentions.

He gave a surprised chuckle at the nip. It was unusually daring of her, but Ethon rather liked to see such spirit in her; such trust in him. For all his faults, she was coming to see that he would never intentionally harm her, even if she did still doubt how very much she meant to him.

Ethon smirked down at her, pressing his lips to her temple. "I may have been a bit reluctant to let you stray too far after finding you again," he confessed. "I've been at times accused of possessing a certain level of paranoia." Though, in his defense, it usually wasn't without reason.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:59 pm

Vi gave her Mona Lisa smile and shook her head before pulling the man into a kiss. It was a long, almost sorrowful kiss, full of her longing for him. She gently pulled back again, smiling.

"It's cute when you're so protective," she started, "Though, I wish you'd trust me." She looked him in the eyes, her brown eyes glittering with admiration. "I'd never leave my maker, even if he is paranoid,"

She looked away again to nuzzle into his neck with a purr. "You'll love Toby, I promise!" she whispered, excitedly, "He's my... my.. mi hijo," She giggled at the thought, "That makes you his Papa, no?"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Ethon returned the kiss, though he allowed her to control its pace. He returned her soft smile.

"Cute?" he echoed, clearly amused. A hand came up to softly stroke her hair.

"It isn't that I don't trust you," Ethon explained. "I'm not afraid of losing you because I think you'd leave. I... I fear that something might happen to you and I'll have failed to protect you."

Ethon hummed contentedly as Vi nuzzled his neck, a light chuckle parting his lips at her excitement. "I suppose it would," he agreed.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:43 am

Viola nodded, matching his amusement with a teasing grin. She stuck out her tongue stubbornly. "Adorable."

She leaned against his hand to comfort his distress. Her own hand rested on his chest as she met his eyes with a soft smile.

"Ethon, mi amor, I'm at Durmstrang. It's protected," her hands moved to the sides of his face, "Nothing will go wrong. You could never fail me, okay?"

She let her hands fall as she returned to his neck happily. "Mi hijo y mi cónyuge. Ustedes son mi familia."
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:37 pm

He chuckled softly. "You are perfectly entitled to think so," he said warmly.

Ethon rested his forehead against hers, arms wrapping around her waist. "I can't lose you, Vi - not again," he murmured, gazing deeply into her eyes, gaze alone trying to convey how deeply he felt the words. "Anything else in the world, I can without, but if I lost you... I could not do it, my love, mi corazón. It would end me."

Gently pressing his lips against hers, Ethon sighed.

"I have to go," he said reluctantly. "I must find my brother. Stay at the school, love. Where it's safe. Then, I won't have to worry. I'll be back to see you again, soon. I promise."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:46 am

Viola pulled the man closer, her eyes apprehensive towards his departure. Her lips parted, wanting to beg him to stay for the night,- stay for forever- but she couldn't do it. Aurmerle was more important at this moment and she couldn't stand in the way of her mate's and friend's happiness.

"I will stay safe," she promised, sealing the thought with a final kiss, "But you must promise your safety as well. I cannot live with known you are well,"
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:51 am

Ethon returned the kiss. "I promise," he said. "No matter what, I will always come back for you. Always, mi corazón." He pulled her close, wrapping his arms securely around her once more. Burying his face in her hair, he breathed in, committing her scent to memory again, though it would impossible for him to ever forget it.

"I'll return soon, love," Ethon promised. "Now, return to the school, where you're safe."
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Viola took a second to really look at the man. Here his drank in his golden hair, his eyes, his skin. Then, with a deep breath and a soft smile, she was gone. Into the night, back to the place she promised to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:09 pm