Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Never Let Me Go (3rd, CoW, Lesson four)

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Never Let Me Go (3rd, CoW, Lesson four) Empty Never Let Me Go (3rd, CoW, Lesson four)

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Faye stood outside looking about her not exactly nervously, but she wasn`t entirely comfortable either. She had spent most of the winter hiding inside or bundling up before going outside.

With out the protetion of either now, she felt frigteningly exposed.

Still, she supposed that she was over reacting. Really, what could happen to her. She was just outside - there was no way it could make her more sick.

It wasn`t even that cold anymore.

She just needed to...

Relax. Or something.

Never Let Me Go (3rd, CoW, Lesson four) Empty Re: Never Let Me Go (3rd, CoW, Lesson four)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:22 am

Rose had practically skipped/bounced to where she supposed class was going to be held. She tilted her head and grinned as she saw Faye. She pointed her wand at her bag and whispered something. She levitated a small cup of hot choco from her bag to Faye and patted her bag when she was done. Always useful she said before moving to sit down on the ground, waiting.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Never Let Me Go (3rd, CoW, Lesson four) Empty Re: Never Let Me Go (3rd, CoW, Lesson four)

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Faye returned the other girls grin and smiled slightly as she was handed the beverage.

"Thank you," she spoke softly holding it close and taking a sip, "And hello Rose... how are you?"

Since it was just the two of them for now, it would be rude to completely ignore her. And Faye really didn't mind conversation.

She was just never sure she knew how to start them.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:36 am

Rose's head bounced up and down as she looked up at Faye. "All's good in my mind" she said as she tapped her foregead and her voice not laced with their usual happiness. It was replaced by a tone which was void of emotion.

She tilted her head and offered her a smile that didn't almost almost reached her eyes. "And you?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:58 pm

Faye didn't comment on her tone, she just nodded her head. She wasn't going to pry into things Rose may or may not have wanted to tell her, "That is good then."

"I am well," she said taking another sip of her drink, "Or well, as well was one can be considering... everything."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:30 am

Rose tutted as she remembered that time she found out about Faye's sickness "You'll get better Faye i'm sure of it" she said before offering the girl a small smile. "If what they say is true - that the wizarding world is much more advance- then maybe just maybe there's a cure right out there"

Rose huffed and moved to lay on her back, a yawn escaping her mouth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:21 pm