Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Fires of Idirsholas (3rd, Weaponry, Lesson Four)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Fires of Idirsholas (3rd, Weaponry, Lesson Four) Empty The Fires of Idirsholas (3rd, Weaponry, Lesson Four)

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Now, allowing the younger Turrow near anything that could cause harm may seem like a bit of a risk to most people who knew him. However, of course, most professors here had yet to figure that out, and Quil had never been one to monitor himself.

So, of course, he walked into Weaponry with ease. In fact he was excited.

It was Weaponry. That had to have some amusement in it somewhere. Didn't it?

The Fires of Idirsholas (3rd, Weaponry, Lesson Four) Empty Re: The Fires of Idirsholas (3rd, Weaponry, Lesson Four)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:24 am

Rose yawned as she walked in and practically slumped into the closest available chair. She propped her head on her palms which were propped on their elbows on the wooden desk. She blinked a couple of times, the black bags under her eyes prominent. "Good morning" she barely said, acknowledging Turrow's presence
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Fires of Idirsholas (3rd, Weaponry, Lesson Four) Empty Re: The Fires of Idirsholas (3rd, Weaponry, Lesson Four)

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:44 pm

"Rosie!!!!" Quil greeted energetically turning towards the girl and frowning, "No offence, Rosie-Rose but you look awful."

He wrinkled his nose and then gave a little laugh.

"Sleep I hear it healthy for you; you should try it."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:38 am

Rose chuckled and shook her head as she placed her satchel that she almost forgot on the ground. "I have been sleeping." she said then hesitantly added "...but the nightmares keep waking me up." She gave the boy a hollow smile. "I'm okay really... that reminds me how are you?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Quil frowned, "Well that just sucks. I shall attack those nightmares mercislessly for you my dear."

He laughed a little to himself.

"Oh I am quite alright - but its me. When am I not alright?" his eyes twinkled as he spoke.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:27 am

Rose tilted her head and smiled at him. "You can't attack a nightmare silly!" she said as she let out a short lived happy laugh before it quickly dropped. "Well that's true" she mused before yawning. "Are we two just early?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:55 pm

Roman cautiously opened the door, hoping the class hadn't started without him. Surprisingly, though, there were only two people there.

"Where is everybody?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:40 pm