Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Things that go bump in the middle of the...day?

Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Things that go bump in the middle of the...day? Empty Things that go bump in the middle of the...day?

Post by Alyssa Black Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:18 pm

Alyssa sat on her favorite branch, in her favorite tree near the lake. She was sitting with her bare feet in the water, relaxing, and trying to forget. To not think about everything she found out. Casey had gone with some of her friends, so Alyssa was left in her tree.
    How am I ever going to catch up? she thought, I've missed two terms! I'll never catch up! Why couldn't they just leave me alone! It's been nine years, I havn't seen my father in nine years. Did they really have to bring me into everything. I had to go to trial because of his murderers. I've been fine for five years, and they make me relive it all, make me think about it. I hate them for it!
    Alyssa sat there a little longer, when she realised she didnt want to waste her energy hating, instead of living.
    I'm going to live instead of let hate stop me.
    She then leaned back onto the trunk of the tree, and closed her eyes, keeping her senses open in case someone came near her. She then slipped into peacefull oblivion.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 pm