Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

of moons, birds and monsters

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

of moons, birds and monsters Empty of moons, birds and monsters

Post by danie Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:16 am

"No, I'm not kick you out," Anya mimicked the librarian's assistant when she was safe inside the kitchens. "I just think you've had enough studying for today or this week. Go out there like any other student and have some fun!" Anya growled as she slammed her book bag onto the table angrily, "I don't need breaks and there's never 'enough studying' if I want to do something with my life."

Sighing, letting her anger subside, Anya took out her Divination's text book and began reading it carefully, making sure she let the information soak in her brain. Sighing once more, she placed it down on the table, telling the house elves that she didn't want anything and asked them politely to go away.

"Merlin, do I need a distraction to get my mind off that bloody assistant," she muttered.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

of moons, birds and monsters Empty Re: of moons, birds and monsters

Post by Rora Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:09 am

Even though she had been living in this castle for nearly a year, now, Lena can still say that sometimes, she can get horrendously lost. She remembered how a couple of weeks ago when she was climbing up the stairs, and when she was climbing them, they unexpectedly moved. So that meant she ended up in a different part of the Fourth Floor than she had originally intended, and it took her about an hour to get back to where she needed to be.

And it was the very same case right now. She was trying to make her way to the Library, and Merlin knows how it happened but she ended up in the Kitchens instead. As she entered, the Uchitel tried not to vomit; there was the scent of food everywhere, and that really dampened her mood.

Her eyes glimmered when she saw a familiar head of dark brown hair. "What's gotten your knickers in a twist?" she called, sitting next to her.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:44 pm

She jumped at the sudden voice, the small hairs of her body standing up in shock. Anya was quite sure that she had been caught by a teacher who had heard her mocking of their own but her lips turned into a bright smile when she realized it was only the Uchitel.

Anya frowned quite suddenly at her question as she slammed her book shut in aggravation. "Library assistants, that's what," she spat. "Lady thinks I've had enough studying and practically kicked me out of the library. I didn't even think that was possible!" Once quick glance at her friend's face, Anya's brain regesterd Lena's face expression. One she got when she was...

"Le, are you okay?" The brunette asked her blonde friend with concern as Anya's raised in the air, "You don't look so well."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:42 am

Lena merely laughed at her friend's fit. "As Queen of the Library, I think you do need some fresh air," the Uchitel mused, "honestly, I haven't seen you live it up in a while. You know: flirting, and having sips of Butterbeer, and you know, socializing."

The blonde crossed her legs and combed through her hair with her fingers. "I can't say that, though, or I'll be a hypocrite," she sighed, "a really big hypocrite. But I have my reasons." Her eyes twinkled for a brief moment, trying not to betray her secret, and shook her head at Anya's question.

"Nothing's wrong, really," she replied, wrinkling her nose, "the food just dampened me for a brief moment." She paused, biting her lip. "D-Do you... do you mind if I tell you... something?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:49 am

"There can't be any fresh air in the atmosphere Le," Anya pointed out. "It's all the same but either way, you know I don't really... flirt or any of that stuff. Okay, I lie, I do socialize but I can't do it while finals are coming up. It's crazy studying for me until I'm done with school cause I want to make something out of myself for when I grow up."

Anya sighed as she shook her head, "Le, we're all hypocrites on the inside. Whether we admit it or not to ourselves... that's a different story."

"What kind of a question is that," the girl scoffed, feeling almost offended at the question. "Of course you can tell me anything. It's not like you haven't known me for a couple of ours, have you?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:58 am

"I totally understand," Lena nodded, flicking a bug out of her hair, "but seriously, Anyaschka. One day, you're going to have to go to one of the parties Haze goes to on a regular basis, exempting all the alcohol and crack-smoking, and the promiscuity. And I'd rather work hard than be naturally gifted." She wrinkled her nose, the fly still trying to land in her nostril.

"Well, I've known you four years now, which is like, an eternity in my book," Lena sighed, twiddling her thumbs at the fear in her mind. She blinked once, twice, and took a deep breath.

"Remember a couple of weeks ago?" Lena asked, "in Divination? Yeah... about that... when you came in... Rhys and I... we..." Her face reddened. "We... we kissed, okay? We were making out in class before you and the Professor came in." She buried her face in her hands, wondering what Anya would make of it.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:03 am

"I don't know Le..." Anya trailed off as she played with the hem of her shirt nervously. "I always get the feeling that maybe she doesn't like me and besides, if those parties have all of that, I'm making my way out of that place before you can say butterscotch and you know very well, that I will."

"You know, I've taken notice that those who are naturally gifted when it comes to school, tend to be a lot snottier in person," Anya recited her observation. "Those who work a lot harder tend to be more level headed."

"I remember a couple weeks ago," she nodded, chuckling a little as she listened to Lena. Her eyes widened in happiness when she heard those magical words....

They weren't really magical really but in a sense, it made her happy that her friend and Rhys were on the brink of being back together.

"Well...," she let out with a small chuckle. "Don't I feel stupid for walking in and not letting both of you finish your business." Grinning, The Hrabrost looked at the Uchitel sincerely, "But I'm glad that you and him are getting along better... especially since he's able to make that face of yours, turn red!"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:55 am

Lena raised a skeptical eyebrow at how Anya responded. "Honestly, Anya - why would Haze hate you?" she asked. She didn't know how naive she sounded at that moment, "she doesn't even know you that well. And plus, she wouldn't care if you went to a party with her; she says that with partying, the more the merrier." The Uchitel's eyes flickered when she thought of butterscotch. "Dammit Anya," she snapped, "you're making me hungry." She curled herself up into a ball and closed her eyes.

"Which category do I come across as?" Lena asked curiously. Merlin, she had to stop making everything about her.

When she saw Anya's excited face, the Uchitel couldn't help but plaster a huge smile on her face. She was just as glad as the Hrabrost was, obviously - though she couldn't stay too excited. After all, she hadn't told her everything there was to know yet.

"But wait!" Lena gasped dramatically, "the plot thickens..." She let the silence settle across the room for dramatic effect. "Like, a couple of days ago, we were in the Common Room in the middle of the night. We started talking, and after a while... I don't know exactly what happened, but..." She took a deep breath, before letting a smirk seep onto her face, "There wasn't much talking, if any."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:12 am

"I don't know, it's just how it feels, I guess," Anya shrugged as she looked away with an embarrassed look. "I mean, it could be my fault since I never really got the chance to get to know her either." The Hrabrost grinned and ordered them some butterscotch brownies from the elves, and turned to face Le, "Then you won't be, once they're done."

"Maybe somewhere in between," the brunette joked, laughing a little. "But you are smart and I do see you working for it, so you're in a good position."

"Oh Merlin," Anya said with a giggling laughter. "I don't think that was something I needed to hear about but I really am glad both of you are working things out. So, are you two... together together, or...?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:27 am

Lena rested her eyebrows. "Well, I hope you two won't be so estranged with one another, one day," she commented coolly, "I mean, no one can deny that Hazelle Bass is a judgmental whore, but I'm sure she can't be all that cold-hearted." Eyes widening at the order of the brownies, Lena frowned. "Anyaaaa!" she whined impulsively, "you know how I feel about this!" She crossed her arms, trying to blind her nose from smelling any of the sweet smell that was beginning to waft around the room.

At the mention of her relationship status, the Uchitel beamed. "Definitely!" she proudly proclaimed, "we're a pair of hummingbirds again! Now my life is almost complete!" She bobbed her head back and forth, singing 'Tuu mun vaimoksein?' in a dreamy manner, mostly to herself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:48 pm