Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

sunshine, daises and butter mellow

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

sunshine, daises and butter mellow Empty sunshine, daises and butter mellow

Post by danie Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Her first real break. It was Anya's first time away from the books, studying and away from being stuck in the library for the entire day. The clock tower was the one place she had yet to explore in Hogwarts and was very glad she had chosen this place. The view from up there was magnificent, or so she thought. Anya had owl'd Lora to come see her, considering they hadn't spent some alone time.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

sunshine, daises and butter mellow Empty Re: sunshine, daises and butter mellow

Post by rev tennant Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Lora sighed to herself as she made her way to the Clock Tower. She hadn't got any sleep last night, still getting the nightmares from the summer incident. But luckily, they were lessening and now came to her only once in few nights. She had been spending most of the time studying for the OWL's and was slightly freaked out.

"Hey Anya," she greeted her friend with a slight grin and gave her a hug. "Wow, the view from up here is amazing," she remarked.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:55 pm

"Hey Lor," Anya returned the greeting as soon as her friend arrived. "It is! Can't believe I never been up here to see it."

The girl knew that the older girl was going through a rough time and frowned at the thought of her having to go through things while important exams for fifth years were coming up.

"Lor, you doing okay? Is Dylan better?" She questioned, hoping that it didn't damper any of their moods. "How about studying for OWLs? How's that going? Do you need help because I've started studying for mine as well although... it's a year away, right?" She rambled slightly and shook her head.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:08 am

"I'm going to miss Hogwarts," Lora admitted. "I mean, I miss Durmstrang like crazy, but this was a good experience. The classes, teachers, students, everything."

"Dyl's doing better. He still hasn't got his memory back, but at least he's feeling good," she smiled. "I miss him though. Obviously he's not the same as before, and I'm just worried," she told quietly, turning to face ahead. She stared at the Hrabrost amusedly before answering, "Studying for OWLs is getting hectic. I haven't slept properly in days and I'm nearly hungry all the time." She chuckled. "And why on earth have you already started studying for it?!"

Deciding to spill to Anya about what happened in the summer, she said, "And nearly getting raped sort of kills your mood, you know."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:50 am

"I agree on that," Anya nodded at Lor's statements. "But I think it's time to go back to Durmstrang, right? I mean, I think it's my time." She laughed and shook her head as she head back laughter, "Merlin, I make it sound like I'm dying."

The Hrabrost placed an arm around Lora's shoulders and smiled sympathetically, "Don't worry. I've read that any small thing can trigger Dylan's memory and he'll be back to normal at any given moment. All you need is patience, which I'm sure you have since you've put up with all of us for many years now."

"Well, I just want to make sure that I do good on those," she admitted with a shy laughter. "There is so many things that I have to learn if I want to get O's in all of them. It isn't easy!"

"What," Anya's eyes widened at Lora's confession as Anya placed herself in front of Lora. "What do you mean raped." Taking in a deep breathe, Anya sighed sadly, "Lora, why didn't you say this before?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:06 pm

"Oh yeah, I think it's definitely about time we got back to our good old murderous Professors and dark school," Lora agreed with a laugh. "Hope you don't die, cause then Yefrem would be very sad indeed," she teased.

She sighed and nodded her head. "I know, but it's still hard. I mean, there are these moments I just want to hug him and kiss him, but it doesn't seem right because it's as if we are strangers," she said. "I just hope he gets his memory back, I can't imagine having to make him fall in love with me all over again," she grinned lightly. "I only put up with you all because I love you," she told and chuckled.

"With the studying you keep doing, it'll be some sort of mistake if you don't all O's!" She exclaimed. "By the way, if you need any help, I'm ready to help you as well."

"I just didn't want to worry you," she replied with a shrug. "Besides, Kait was furious and was pretty much ready to go kill the guy. She even asked where he's living," she smiled lightly, though there was no humour in it. "It still hurts, you know? Plus, I've been having nightmares like crazy," she admitted.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:25 am

"I know they're a bit insane Lor but really, it made classes a lot more simpler, didn't they?" Anya pointed out with laughter. "If they weren't, classes would be quite boring!"

The brunette sighed at the mention of Yefrem, she was... confused about them. Real confused. And even though Lena was the first person she would go to, she could tell that she was going through some major turmoil and didn't want to bother her with her own things.

"I'm sure he will," she concluded saying with a small smile. Anya didn't want to bother Lora with her nonsense.

"Don't worry Lor," Anya grinned playfully as she gently slapped Lora's forearm. "I'm sure if you give him a kiss, all his memories would come back - just like fairytales, eh? Besides, it's pretty romantic that you're trying hard to get him back when he's lost his memories..."

Anya thanked Lora for the offer, agreeing that she would ask for her help and advice once she was done.

"I probably won't go and commit murder but... I'll root Kait on and offer myself as an alibi, saying that she was with me the entire day and that it was impossible for her to commit murder," Anya said seriously. "And I'm... I'm just happy if you're okay. Are you okay, overall? Asides from the dreams and all?" She asked worriedly as she hugged Lora tightly.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:48 am

"Made classes simpler for people who want to threaten and kill for the rest of their lives," Lora commented with a grin. "But yes, I get what you mean."

She looked at the Hrabrost with a raised eyebrow, feeling concerned. "That's all you're going to say to my teasing? Okay, what's wrong? Things not going good with Yefrem?"

Shaking her head, she sighed. "I did kiss him, he kissed me back...and then pushed me away," she admitted sadly. "I mean, I get why he did it, said it didn't feel right since we are practically strangers...but it still hurt when he did that." After a pause, she said, "I hate this."

"It's bad enough that Kait and Dyl commit the murder, don't need you to either," she joked half heartedly. "Honestly? I'm far from okay," she old and smiled humourlessly. "I'm scared, really scared," she told softly and hugged her friend back.

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 am

"We're fine, I think. I'm just confused, that's about it," She concluded with a shrug, frowning. "I just, I don't know Lora. I guess it's because we've done the whole hand holding and kissing and all that stuff but we haven't gone out on a proper date and he hasn't, you know, asked me to be his girlfriend."

Anya felt bad though and apologized ot Lora. At least she had Yefrem in some sort of way and Dylan... Dylan wasn't himself, she thought to herself.

"Lor, I think it's all in good time," Anya said with engorgement as she slung an arm around her shoulders. "I mean, the indication that he might start getting his memories back, in a way. He might have said strangers but I think, I think he might bet getting something back. I know I haven't been there to judge it myself Lor but the fact that he kissed back, that must've meant something."

Hugging her tightly, "I know you hate it Lor and trust me, all of us do. We all hate to see both of you like this."

"Is this... Is this why you've been getting nightmares Lor? The ones we talked about earlier this year?" She asked worriedly, shedding a tear for a friend. "Merlin, cause if this is, I feel so stupid of not being able to read the signs."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:22 am

"Hm, why don't you just ask him on a date?" Lora suggested with a grin. "It's obvious that he really likes you. Ah, who am I kidding; he probably loves you." She laughed lightly and nudged her friend's shoulder. "Or maybe you could just talk to him about you feel."

She nodded her head slowly as she listened to Anya speak. "Well, he did say that he gets familiar feelings when he sees any of us, or some of his other friends. "It just felt so good; the hugging, the talks and even the kiss," she told and smiled. "It's also sad because it's as though he has to fall in love with me all over again." She sighed and laid her head on the Hrabrost's shoulder.

"I know, but thank you for being there," she said and hugged the brunette. "I probably would have been crying to Dyl itself, if I didn't have any of you."

Lora looked at Anya and replied hesitantly, "It was one of the reasons of the nightmares, yes. Every time I close my eyes, I remember that night, his face...and it is just so scary," she confessed. "I also remember how much I wished Dyl or any of you were there and how stupid I was to go out on my own."

Her eyes widened slightly and she wiped away her friend's tears. "Hey, it's not your fault, you couldn't have known. You know how I prefer bottling up my problems," she pointed out and smiled a bit.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:44 am

"Nobody said the word love," Anya quickly cut in but then shrugged as she ranted a little at how embarrassed and shy she'd be, "I guess because I'd be a terrible mess when I would try to and I don't know." She laughed a little along with Lora, "But.. d you really think he likes me?" And then added that Anya had talked to him about feelings, "I mean, I did establish that I do like him."

"If I didn't think that was romantic before, it surly is now," Anya laughed. "Having to make him fall in love with you all over again? Aw! It's like that muggle book by Nicholas Sparks... Uh, The Notebook? That's so cute." She gushed a little, "But, well, the tables are turned, obviously."

Looking at Lora, she smiled, "Look, I'm sure everything we'll back to normal soon and even though it sounds, really, really repetitive, I'm have the feeling it's one hundred percent true."

"I'm sorry Lor," she repeated, returned her hug, a few more tears shedding. "These terrible things should happen to awesome people like you. Lor, I wish I was there to help you out and I wish I was there to punch that guy in the face."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:19 am

"Yeah, nobody said the word love...yet," Lora told and grinned at the Hrabrost. "But it would be so cool if you asked him out instead of the other way around; he'd definitely fall in love with you then," she said, getting dramatically serious as usual. But she couldn't help it, she loved it when her friends talked about the person they liked and she always wanted to be positive about it. She looked at Anya in surprise and said, "Of course he likes you! How can he not like you? He'd be crazy stupid if he doesn't like," she nodded her head.

She blushed deeply at her friend's comments and chuckled lightly. "It's easier said than done, you know," she teased. "He did tell me one thing though; that even though his memory is not there for the time being, I'm still his." She admitted and smiled. "So does it work out in the end, in the story book?" She couldn't help but ask.

"Okay, you need to stop crying because I'm here now and you don't need to worry," she told softly and hugged her friend back. "No, it's a good thing you weren't there. Besides, Dyl will probably beat him up anyway when he finds him," she told jokingly, unaware that her boyfriend might do things worse than just beating.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:37 pm

Rolling her eyes, Anya shrugged at Lora's suggestion, "I mean, I guess but I don't know Lor. I'd get all nervous and clammy and I'd probably wouldn't end up saying it cause I'd be so nervous and chicken out." She rambled and quickly shut up within a few seconds, "Sorry, that was terrible."

Pulling her hair hair's end, Anya frowned, "You really think he likes me?" She contemplated for a minute, wondering if it could be the right thing to do.

"Aw, that's cute," she commented. "You're still his even though his memory isn't there," Anya taunted as she wiggled her fingers in front of Lora's face with a small smile. "It's like a cheesy love story right there, one right out of the books!"

The younger girl chuckled gently as she wiped the tear stains away. "Right, you're right. You're here and you're safe and sound, right?" She said more to herself, glad that Lora was safe and sound.

"Do you think Dylan would mind if I tagged along with him?" She asked out loud.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm

"But he'd find that so adorable!" Lora exclaimed to her friend with a grin. "Besides, over confident girls who act like they know everything are such a turn off anyway," she said, pretending to be dramatic. "And hey, you have got to try at least. I'm pretty sure you like him enough to not let him slip through your fingers like that.'

The Slushatel rolled her eyes good naturedly and shook her head. "How many times do I have to tell you? Yes, he totally likes you and is so ready to fall in love with you!" She nudged Anya's shoulder playfully and gave her a sly smile.

"I don't think I should take that seriously though since he doesn't have his memory and all," muttered the black haired girl, though she was blushing. "I know cheesy love stories sound really adorable but come on, this is a little too freaky and scary, alright?" She sighed.

Lora nodded her head in affirmation. "Yes, I'm here and I'm safe and sound. Sure, I'm not fully feeling like myself, but I'm alive." Even though the words were meant to sound reassuring, she still couldn't shake off the fear completely.

"No way are you going to tag along! And plus, I'm going to try to convince Dyl to just forget about the whole thing and not go looking for the guy," she explained.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:15 am