Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Look Alive, Sunshine (Jamie)

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Look Alive, Sunshine (Jamie) Empty Look Alive, Sunshine (Jamie)

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Alexander strutted his way across the frosty ground, feeling, well he didn't really know. He had kind of fallen off the face of the planet for a solitairy 5 months. He hadn't written to anyone, or kept any contact with anyone. But now, now he was back. And he had a whole list of people he had to see.

Alex, changed so much about himself. He cut off 4 inches of his long black hair and dyed it all a bright red. And to add onto all of that, he didn't dress as formally anymore. He had transitioned from ties and dress pants, to acid washed jackets, tight jeans, and combat boots. He had also done things he wasn't really proud of. Things that ended up with him being in and out of St. Mungo's. Nobody needed to know any of that, the past was the past. All he cared about now was Jamie, and when he'd get to see her.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Look Alive, Sunshine (Jamie) Empty Re: Look Alive, Sunshine (Jamie)

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Jamie walked out of the castle and too the lake. She heard that Alexander was back and she wanted to see him. She ended thinking about everything that happened since she started dating him. She actually really liked him, like a lot and when she never heard from him, she was worried. Jamie spotted him when she reached the lake and stopped dead in his tracks. He looked different from the last time she's seen him.

Jamie walked closer to him. "Alexander Bloodbayne!" she shouted. She didn't know why but she was angery. She walked closer to him and crossed her arms over her chest. "Do you have any idea how worried, I've been, I thought something seriously happened to you" Jamie said. She looked him over and gave him a nod of approval. "I think you look better like this".
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:27 pm

Alexander laughed slighty before huggin her. She sounded like a parent and he thought that was quite funny. She approved of his style change, that was good. He felt bad for worrying her. He hated doing that. To her especially. He hadn't even seen Casey or Aragorn yet. But they could wait.

"I missed you too Jamie" he said quietly with his signature smirk playing on his face.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Jamie let all the worry drift away from her when he hugged her. She hugged him back. "You really had me worried honey" Jamie said savioring his scent. When they pulled away she looked at him and gave him a small smile but it was gone as fast as it came. "Missed you too Alexander" Jamie replied.

"Where the hell were you, I thought something really bad happened to you" Jamie asked.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:39 am

"the question you ask..is hard to answer,love. But for you, I'd answer anything" He said smiling "I was seaking help for my Schizophrenia
    ..." he said mumbling slightly "I was bothered by the fact that it kept me from giving you all of me.."

Shut up idiot. Ragnarok, or 'the voice' as Alex's doctor called it, hissed she doesnt need to know.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:42 am

Jamie let a small smile come to her lips and she kissed his cheek. "I don't care about that, I don't want you too feel like you have to change for me, but it is nice that you'd go to get help because of me" Jamie replied to him. Jamie saw him looking a little bit uncomfortable. "Is it speaking too you again" she asked.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 am

"I just hated how it decided to interrupt our dates.....and it's just a pain in the ass..." Alex sighed "and yeh, it is.....it hasn't really shut up since i started therepy"

Alex kicked slightly at the dirt and waited for Rag to shut up. God, he was irritating. Finally it stopped.

"My doctor just tells me to ignore it"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:35 am

Jamie nodded and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Thank you for trying but the only way to fight it is too not let it bother you, find something strong enough so it won't let it over power you" Jamie said to him. Jamie nodded. "One day it will" she reassured.

Jamie nodded. "Don't ignore it, fight it".
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:22 am

Alex smiled as Jamie kissed him. She made him feel safe, unlike anyone else.

"Jamie, this may seem kind of crazy, but given the past month, i don't want to lose you if i ever 'disappear' again. I just want you to know that I love you." he smiled, a little uneasily. He told her everything
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Jamie watched him smile when she kissed him. She was glad that after everything he's been through she can bring a smile onto his face.

Jamie was waiting for him to get done talking so she could think of something to say. When he finished all the emotion and color left from her face. Did he just tell her he loved her? Now Casey was never going to let her live this down. "Did you just tell me you loved me" Jamie finally managed to say.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Alexander nodded, quickly and awkwardly.

"Yeah i did...i just wanted you to know. I never want to end up fighting with you. I want you to know that i actually care for you jamie. Youre just so wonderful and i never want to lose you"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Jamie nodded and started playing with her hands. She didn't know what to say to him, she had feelings, strong feelings but she didn't know how to say it back to him. She's never felt like this before, this was a first for her. "I know you feel that way Alex, I just don't know how to say it back. My whole life I've shut people out, when they began to get closer to me I'd push them so far away that they'd just stay there" Jamie searched for words.

Jamie kissed him and when she broke the kiss, she put their foreheads together and sighed. "Alexander I-" she stopped. She looked down at the ground, than back up at him. "I love you too" she mumbled.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Alex hugged her tightly and when he heard her say the words, he smiled slightly.

"Just hearing you say it..." he was at a loss for words. He adored Jamie, and hearing her say she loved him back made him feel so much better about being alive. He knew that he survived for a reason, and maybe she was it. There was no way of knowing for sure, but he was convinced she was why he was kept alive
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:43 pm

When he heard those words leave her mouth he hugged her tightly. She hugged back and a small smile came to her lips. She actually felt different when she was with him. Which shocked her.

"I know, saying those words were a lot but true" Jamie said to him. She did love him, she realized that now but she didn't want it to blow up in her face later. Jamie pulled away and ran a hand threw his hair. "I really am glad you cut your hair" Jamie said.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Alex laughed when she commented on his hair. He loved it when she touched him. It made him so happy.

"I'm glad too. It feels so much lighter. It's very nice." He smiled gently and wrapped his hands around her waist. She was beautiful. He was the luckiest man alive. He wouldn't want to be with anyone else.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:42 pm

Jamie had to laugh at that. "Of course it does, your hair was long enough to put in a ponytail" Jamie said to him. Sometimes people wondered if she was bi but she always laughed because they were nuts. He put his hands around her waist and hers went around his neck. "My mother told my father about us, that was a talk I didn't want to hear" Jamie shivered at the conversation
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:41 am

Alex laughed. She would never let him live down his old over-the-top formal style.

"I get it i get it, i was a mess" He stopped laughing and the smile on his face was replaced with a look of concern. "Does your dad not approve of me...?" He asked, concern evident in his voice
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:47 pm

Jamie nodded. "Oh yes you were but you were my hot mess for the taking" Jamie grinned to him. When the next words came out of his mouth she got confused. Than it hit her. "No! No, my dad thinks you're going to be good for me, the talk was about me becoming a woman and having urgs and to wait on having sex, it was very disturbing" Jamie mentally shivered.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:19 pm

"i never got that talk, so consider yourself lucky" Alex muttered, a sad smile on his face as he kicked at the dirt "I'd like to meet your dad sometime. He sounds like a nice guy." Alex sighed at the thought of his parents. He hated how vividly he remembered everything
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Jamie held his hand when he said that. "I'm sorry for bringing it up, but for the record, you didn't miss anything interesting" Jamie tried to make him smile again. Jamie gave him a kiss and pulled away. "I'm sure my father would like to meet you one day" Jamie nodded. She would introduce him to Alexander but she didn't really want her dad to go all 'hurt my daughter I'll kill you', that would be embarrassing.

"Whatcha thinking".
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Alex gave Jamie a grim smile and held her hand, but still looked blankly out over the lake. He wanted to spare her the grim details of all the mental illnesses it turned out he had, well according to Dr. Gessup that is,

"Ah it's nothing" Alex finally said after a long silence "just thinking is all"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:59 pm

Jamie gave him a small smile when he grabbed her hand. She watched as he looked out into the lake and than gave her an answer. She looked at him curiously. "You're lying Alexander, did you forget I'm good at spotting a lie a mile away" Jamie asked.

"Don't you trust me enough to tell me what is going on" she asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 pm