Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sweet Oddities

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Sweet Oddities  Empty Sweet Oddities

Post by Damian Gray Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:25 am

Damian was wandering rather aimlessly throughout the various stores in Hogsmeade. He didn't really have anything else to do at the moment. Presently, he was browsing the selection of sweets in Honeydukes. Just looking at them all were very nearly enough to give him a sugar high - always had been.

The boy picked up a jar of what looked like real eyeballs. They probably weren't. ... probably. If they were real, however, Damian could think of a few various potions such a thing could be used in... once he got whatever sugary substance they were pickled in off.

"They're not real, though," Damian murmured to himself, sounding a bit disappointed. "If they were, they'd cost a lot more."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sweet Oddities  Empty Re: Sweet Oddities

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:30 am

Daniel walks into the shop, a sweet smile on his face. He had always loved this place. He picks up a sugar quil and a chocolate frog. He smiles. His first chocolate frog was when he was ten years old. He notices damian and smiles. He had seen him around school and he seemed nice. He was dressed in a black sweater with a gold lemme collar, black jeans, black loafers and a black and white checked scarf.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:05 am

Deciding the eyeballs would at least be interesting, if nothing else, Damian turned to continue his browsing. He sidestepped another person distractedly, glancing up at them only as he passed them.

"Oh, hey, Daniel," he said. "On a sugar run?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:19 am

Daniel nods happily "yup its been a while since ive had sugary food so i decided to spoil myself." he picks up a package of bertie bott's every flavour beens "are these any good? ive never had them... ive heard different things from different people so ive always been cautious"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:28 am

Damian raised a brow. "Seriously?" he asked, a bit incredulous. "There's dessert at almost every meal. I know someone who used to walk out of this place with a whole mountain of sweets. You're definition of 'spoiling' is clearly more conservative." He smirked in amusement at the memory. His first crush. That was a long time ago.

"Some of them," Damian answered seriously, "are really good. Some are alright. Others are positively vile. There's a reason they're called 'Every Flavor'. How have you never had them before?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Daniel shrugs "i grew up in a muggle neihborhood, my father absolutely adored muggles and convinced us to live like them. no wizard treats or games or anything of that nature. it was rediculous but now i live with my aunt so i guess things are bound to change, yet she doesn't have much of a sweet tooth so.... i guess ill only get sweets here" he laughs a little.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:36 pm

"Muggles are-" Damian cut himself off before the words finished parting his lips, letting out an incredulous scoff. He had also grown up in muggle neighborhood, of course, being muggleborn - his blood status was no secret. Damian had always had his sister growing up, though; he had always been exposed to the magical world through her.

"That's too bad," he said, instead. "There's all sorts of wizarding candies to choose from. New ones coming out, too." Damian held up the jar of probably-fake eyeballs as evidence.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Daniel felt himself cringe at the site of the eyeballs, they were dreadfully realistic, and sort of made him sick to his stomach. It was quite unsavory modling candy like that. He forced a smile so as not to be rude and his eyes wandered about the store.

"always comming out with new stuff? that sounds wonderful. so that way, youre always kept on your toes"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:01 am