Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

how sweet [[nel & christopher]]

Nel Leroy
    Nel Leroy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

how sweet [[nel & christopher]] Empty how sweet [[nel & christopher]]

Post by Nel Leroy Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Nel sighed to himself as he went into the sweet shop, grumbling under his breath about annoying mothers with a sweet addiction. It's not as though he minded going there occasionally, but it got pretty annoying if you were sent there every day. He could go into the shop and the people behind the till could ask if he wanted the 'usual'. The usual. He didn't want to have a usual! It was weird.

Running a hand through his hair, he leaned down slightly to look at some more of the sweets. They did look quite nice, actually.. Maybe whilst he was here, he would buy some for himself. Nel had a sweet tooth too, something he probably got from his beloved mother. Standing straight again, he pulled out his wallet, getting ready to buy the things he needed.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

how sweet [[nel & christopher]] Empty Re: how sweet [[nel & christopher]]

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:04 am

Christopher hopped into the sweet shop; he had been craving a chocolate all day, he had finally convinced the money out of Isabelle and was going to get what he wanted.

After he got her something too. Sisters - at least she gave him the money.

The only problem now was... he wanted the candy on the top shelf... and he was still freakisly short - a problem of youth and bad genes.

Frowning he began to hop, hoping to be able to grab something off the edge.

He did grab something...

THe only problem was it all came topling off and onto the floor.

He looked at the mess for a moment, "Ooops."
    Nel Leroy
    Nel Leroy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nel Leroy Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:14 am

Nel jumped about a mile in the air when there was a crashing sound behind him. Turning, he frowned at the sight of sweets and chocolate all over the floor and a kid he was sure went to Beauxbatons standing by it. Holding back his laughter, he walked towards the other and grinned.

"You okay?" He asked after looking at all the chocolatey goodness that was now on the floor, not being very good any more. They could pick it up because the owner of the store probably wouldn't be very happy with them, so maybe offering to help was a good idea so that they didn't get in trouble or something so... "Uh, do you need a hand with picking it up?" He added on the end, shrugging a shoulder awkwardly.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Chris gave a sheepish grin at the boy who walked over him, "I'm fine... though I don't think the chocolate is."

He looked at the mess for a moment, before bending down to pick up some of the chocolate. He looked at it closely.

"You know," he stated slowly, "It is wrapped... If no ones looking you could just..."

He shrugged. He really didn't want to get stuck paying for it all.
    Nel Leroy
    Nel Leroy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nel Leroy Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Nel smiled in amusement, nodding his head as he looked down at the sweets. "Good to know." He said, bending down himself as he began to pick up some of the chocolate.

"Better hurry up though," He commented, looking at the counter cautiously. "Never know when they could come back." Setting the tray in front of them, he began to place the chocolates and sweets he had collected already back on.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, what school do you go to?" He asked, a random question but he wanted to know if this kid really did to go the same school as him.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:02 am

He glanced back nervously, "You're quite right."

Smiling, the boy bent down and quickly started helping putting them back in their proper place all the while glancing to see if he was going to get caught.

He looked up at the question.

"Well, umm, I don't know if you'd have heard of it- I mean its- you could be...." he fudged for a moment before blushing at his nattering, and grinning impishly, "Its called Beauxbatons."
    Nel Leroy
    Nel Leroy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nel Leroy Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Nel smiled in amusement, sitting back on the heels of his feet with a handful of sweets in his hand. He liked this one.

He tilted his head back, looking at the front. It would be pretty embarrassing to be caught after all - and they could be accused of stealing. That just wouldn't do.

Grinning at the answer to his question, he tilted his head back to the other.

"Oh, really?" He said, tilting his head to the side. "I go there too."
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:56 am

Chris looked over his shoulder as he slide the remainder of the chocolate onto the shelf. Smiling he dusted off his hand, and bounced on his heals.

"Well, that wasn't so bad."

He raised his eyebrows, smiling slightly, "Oh you do? THen you're a- I mean a- like a...." he shook his head and gave up his stuttering. "What house are you in?"
    Nel Leroy
    Nel Leroy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nel Leroy Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:51 am

"It wasn't," Nel agreed, nodding his head. "Hopefully they won't notice any changes though." He looked over at the other and shrugged his shoulders, shoving his hands into his pockets with a crooked grin on his face.

"-wizard," He finished, his voice filled with amusement. "Yeah, I am. I'm in Angélique. What about you?" Well, at least he wasn't the only one that was in muggle sweet shops. They did sell chocolates that were usually better than the magic worlds, after all.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Chris looked at the self before shrugging slightly, and flashing an impish grin, "Who's to say they'd know it was us, even if they did notice the change."

"Yes that," Chris agreed with a nod and a laugh. "I'm in Vallee myself."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:40 am