Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hey Christopher

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Hey Christopher Empty Hey Christopher

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Dear Christopher.

Hey. I've been planning on writing you for a while, but I guess I haven't really had the time. Funny how it takes me getting stuck in the hospital wing to find time. But I'm fine. Really. I'm all healed up and though everything still hurts, well, pain's all in your head, isn't it?

But this letter isn't about me. I've been thinking about you recently. How's everything at Beauxbatons? I hope you're alright.

Sincerely,

Savannah

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Hey Christopher Empty Re: Hey Christopher

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Savannah,

What do you mean hosptial wing? THat is like an inferemry yes? What happened? I do not think it is kind to send me a letter like this; I am panicking just a little bit.

You are alright aren't you?

I am fine; Beauxbatons is just school I suppose, nothing to intersting has happened yet. Accidently threw a chair across the room in one of my classes. I suppose that should teach me to just wave my wand and mumble random words.

You better be alright. And I better get a resposnce soon.

-Chris
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Dear Chris

It's not as bad as it sounds. Honest. There just happens to be a tree on the school grounds that moves by itself. It's called the Whomping Willow, and I was flying my broom around when I noticed my cat, Ross by the tree. I reckon I sort of panicked and flew as fast as I could after him, forgetting the tree was there. You know, until it hit me, destroying my broom, breaking my leg, and killing Ross. Ok, so it does sound pretty bad. But I'm fine. I mean, I miss Ross and all, and that was the worst birthday ever, but I'm alright.

In one of my classes, we were supposed to turn vases to birds, and I gave my vase feathers, wings and a beak. It actually looked pretty cool. But it took me forever to do just that. It's weird how I used to be better last year. But I guess that's just the spells getting harder.

I hope the school owl flies fast enough. And again, I'm fine.

Sincerely, Savannah

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:56 pm

Savannah,

Thats... thats... I'm sorry about your cat; you better be alright - I would come visit but my mother put her foot down and told me to calm down. I suppose if you are writting you must be alright. Right?

That is odd; though it does sound amusing. I was never top of the class. I think I would have done that too.

You should come to France again soon. Or maybe I can go to England?

-Chris
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Dear Chris,

I'm so so very sorry for worrying you that much that you want to come visit me. I mean, it's great that you want to see me, because I'd love to see you again, but I'm sorry for worrying you.

I'm alright. It's weird without Ross though. I've had him since I was ten, and being at Hogwarts without him just doesn't seem right.

I'd love to go back to France and see you, but I don't really care if you come here instead. I just want to see you.

Sincerely, Savannah
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Savannah,

I always spend New Years out the tower... I don't know why, I actually hate heights but, there is just...

Anyways, I would love it if you showed up, if you wanted to I mean; I understand if you have other plans, or something. Just...

Think about it.

Please.

-Chris

[ Telaport to Effil Tower Here ]
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Dear Chris

I'll be there. I'll definitely be there. Even if I have to swim across the Channel, I'll be there.

Sincerely, Savannah.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:25 am