Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

It's not fair!

It's not fair! - Page 3 Empty Re: It's not fair!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:11 pm

"Pfft," Laura smirked. He reminded her of a childish older brother; protective but immature....Oh just wait until he goes to Hogwarts-then he'll get a shock....

"At least you have brains, or then you would probably be completely hopeless! Think about what I would have to go through..." She fake-shuddered.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:42 am

Lucian grinned and looked up at the stars now jewels glinting in the velvet purple of the night, breaking his stare he looked at Laura kindly she put herself down a little, true, she wasn't the most beautiful person but she wasn't ugly....a lack of common sense maybe but not stupid.

"You need to learn to compliment yourself, everyone else will degrade you so you should not do so to yourself."

Kindly he patted her on the shoulder, a soft smile on his face.

"You're not a complete eyesore Penny and your bright, you need to be to live on your own."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:12 am

Laura scoffed. "I'm able to live by myself, I have been doing it for four years!" She then smiled. "And thanks for the compliment, it really helped."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:20 pm

Lucian chuckled and ruffled her hair with a kind hand.

"Don't be getting a big head now Penny...I happen to like someone else right now, she's very precious to me."

He smiled as he remembered Amber and how he had felt around her.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Laura shook her head. "Never in a lifetime would I even consider that, pretty boy," She fake-shuddered in disgust and then glared. "And I am not a big-head. Say that again, and I'll kick your shin."

She then made a deadly serious face. "And I sure as hell hope you aren't going 'Edward Cullen' on her, because reallly-it's not very cool, and she'll probably dump you in a milisecond. So, I don't want to hear that you're going; 'That colour is very partial to your skin' or 'I want to kill you' because it will just freak her out."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:21 pm

Lucian looked at Laura and his eyes widened and his mouth widened too without knowing or being able to stop himself he laughed so hard he was doubled up in stitches and on his knees hitting his hand on the graveyard floor.

"Who is this Edward Cullen?! I promise I will not be like that! He sounds simply idiotic..."

With a drawl he muttered:

"What happens if she asks me to kill her? I'm not turning down blood as precious as hers..

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:12 pm

Laura's eyes widened. "You haven't heard of Edward Cullen? Or Twilight?" She asked, astonished.

"It's really popular, there's practically a World War Three going on about what team their on-Team Edward or Team Jacob. You see, Edward's a vampire who falls in love with this human named Bella, but then there is a werewolf named Jacob who is in love with her too." She explained. "It's a total rubbish love-triangle; and I would advise you NOT to read it."

"And, well: if she asks you to kill her but you like her. The simple solution is to, well, not!" She added sarcasticly.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:10 am

Lucian stopped laughing so hard and stood up clutching his side and wiping his blood tears from his cheeks, he sighed his tummy hurting from laughing too much.

"If it's Muggle I don't know it."

He shrugged and held his hands up shaking his head balefully at the subject matter of the book:

"Does the vampire get the girl? Can't have the wolves winning now can we? I'd never read anything with them in...it makes me feel nauseous."

Chuckling lightly he shook his head again:

"It's more complicated than that. If I turn her we can be together forever..."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 am

Laura rolled her eyes. "Yes, it's Muggle. And, yes, in the end the vampire gets the girl and the wolf imprints on the girls vampire-daughter-so everyone's happy."

She then raised her eyebrows. "I'll have you know that my godfather is a werewolf, and he is-or was-a very good man."

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 11:23 am

Lucian raised his eyebrow and shrugged his shoulders, she believed he had insulted her relative when he hadn't ment it like that, not at all.

"I did not mean to insult your godfather...I merely meant to insult the monster dwelling within him just like my body also holds a monster."

He smiled graciously at Laura and held his hands up:

"Forgive me."

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 11:48 am

Laura smirked. "Fine, you're forgiven," Then paused. "So, what now?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:21 am