Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

An unwanted middle name (please cure my boredom)

Erin Lily NightGale
    Erin Lily NightGale
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

An unwanted middle name (please cure my boredom) Empty An unwanted middle name (please cure my boredom)

Post by Erin Lily NightGale Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:09 am

Erin tapped her fingers on the table as she read through the letter her dad had sent her. She was seated in a corner of the Three Brromsticks, the same place as always. Her Butterbeer was untouched placed on the table before her. She was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, since it was summer, why run around in jeans and a sweater?

A breeze from the open window sent a shiver through her body, it wasn't the perfect weather for shorts really, but she didn't mind. She closed the window and continued to read through the letter.

My dearest little Lily.

She groaned, she really hated that middle name, and she really hated that flower.

I know that your aunt is taking good care of you, but I still want to make sure you are perfectly fine. I hope to see you before the summer ends, I want to say goodbye before I have to wait another year without seeing you. Your mother would be proud to know you are attending Hogwarts my little Slytherin, If only she could see you now.

"She's dead dad, get over it.." She rolled her eyes. She had seen her mothers death as yet another thing she didn't care for. In reality, she hated her dad for bringing it up so much, she missed her mom, but she didn't want to show any sign of weakness.

Hope you are well, Billy NightGale.

Erin curled the paper into a ball and threw it away, not caring the slightest about it. "You could just come back to me instead of sending letters from Italy.." She grumbled.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

An unwanted middle name (please cure my boredom) Empty Re: An unwanted middle name (please cure my boredom)

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Aurelie jogged into the Three Broomsticks and smiled at the girl. "Hey," she said. "I'm Aurelie. And you're..."
    Erin Lily NightGale
    Erin Lily NightGale
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

An unwanted middle name (please cure my boredom) Empty Re: An unwanted middle name (please cure my boredom)

Post by Erin Lily NightGale Sun May 01, 2011 6:30 pm

Erin lifted her head and looked at the girl who had spoken to her. "Hey... I'm Erin," She said, feeling a bit awkward.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun May 01, 2011 11:00 pm

Aurelie gave the girl a weak smile. "Sorry about barging in, I was just in the mood for being chatty." She cocked her head. "Are you going to Hogwarts?"
    Erin Lily NightGale
    Erin Lily NightGale
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Erin Lily NightGale Mon May 02, 2011 5:28 am

"Ehm, no, it's okay... Have a seat.." Erin gestured to the chair next to her.

"Yes, I'll be attending my first year after the summer ends." A hint of a smile was playing on her lips.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon May 02, 2011 10:33 pm

"That's cool," Aurelie said, giving a smile. "If you want to sit with me and my friends, that'd be cool. Of course, you should probably make other friends...but still, it doesn't hurt to offer."
    Erin Lily NightGale
    Erin Lily NightGale
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Erin Lily NightGale Tue May 03, 2011 6:28 am

Erin smiled slightly. "Thanks, I'm not that good at making friends, so I appreciate the offer."

When her mom was still alive, she used to ask her if she was scared of humans because she always stayed in her room whenever anyone was visiting. Truth was, she didnt know how to talk with others that well.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue May 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Aurelie ordered a butterbeer and then turned to Erin. "Want one?" she asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:54 am