Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

letting go of the sadness and frustration

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

letting go of the sadness and frustration  Empty letting go of the sadness and frustration

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:35 am

There was no words to describe how Iris was feeling. All she wanted to do right now was scream. And maybe run off to a faraway place where no one could find her. She was sick of her life and how everything was turning out to be so twisted and wrong. Ever since the kidnapping, she hasn't been herself. Each day of inflicted torture was a day she lost a bit of who she really was.

She promised herself things would get better soon. But it just got to be worse. She didn't even know who to trust and her walls just seemed to strengthen and now, they were stronger than ever. That fact was proved when her brother found her and Kait. An older brother who shows up out of nowhere right when they were set free.

Kicking the leaves and stones in the forest angrily, she didn't know what to do. She slumped to the ground and bought her knees close to her chest, hugging herself tightly. Knowing that there was no one around to see, she finally let the tears fall freely, feeling a scared little child who needs help; something she rarely felt in her life.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

letting go of the sadness and frustration  Empty Re: letting go of the sadness and frustration

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Game had caught Iris scent and a sense of sadness in the atmosphere as he watched her walk into the forest. He had been there for half an hour, practicing his archery. He needed the empty space and the long range. Even if the place was surrounded by trees.

Deciding on climbing onto the tree, he followed her stealthily and jumped from thick tree branch to the other. Seeing her slump into the ground, Game frowned.

Iris didn't want him around - or so it seemed - but he decided he needed her. Jumping off the branch to the ground, almost angelically, he walked up to her side.

"So, what's with you?" He asked curiously and took a seat next to her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

letting go of the sadness and frustration  Empty Re: letting go of the sadness and frustration

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Iris didn't need to turn around to know that it was her brother. Great, of all the people he's the one that had to show up? She tried to quickly wipe away her tears, though she wasn't that successful. Continuing to face the trees, she refused to look at him.

"Nothing's wrong with me," she replied in an emotionless voice. "Besides, why do you care anyway? I'm sure you have better things to do than listen to a girl cry out her pathetic thoughts," she said and smiled humourlessly. Not wanting to get near him, she moved away as he sat down.

"Just fuck off Game," she told with an exhausted sigh, though it lacked her usual anger. She was mostly ashamed that someone had actually caught her crying and so vulnerable.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:40 am

"And because you have an emotionless voice while adding that there's nothing wrong with you, there is clearly something wrong with you," Game said as he shrugged nonchalantly.

"Look, I know we're always yelling at each other and what but at the end of the day, you're my sister, no matter how much you wish I'd disappear," he said. "And I'm sure you know that siblings fight and even though we're... new-ish siblings, we'll always fight. It's... sometimes a lot better than actually saying I love you."

Sighing he stood up. "But fine. If you want me to fuck off, then I guess I'll just follow you orders," he said as he began to walk away slowly.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 pm

"Wow, that was so smart of you to figure out," Iris remarked, a sarcastic edge to her tone. Turning to look at Game, she asked, "Honestly, do you get some sort of pleasure by annoying me?"

As she listened to her brother, she couldn't deny the fact that he was right. "But why is it so hard? For once, why can't I just accept that someone cares about me?" She asked in a whisper with falling tears. "Of course fighting is better! What sort of siblings would want to declare their love for each other?" She asked with a frown with a genuine doubtful mind.

"I'll show you what's wrong," she called out as Game began to walk away. She took out her dagger and made a slit on her wrist and threw it on the ground. "My problem is that this sort of pain is easier to handle than what is going on in my fucking mind," she muttered and stared at her hand, as though wondering what is going on.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:10 am

He had only rolled his eyes at her sarcastic tone as he shoved his hands into his pockets, replying with a small maybe with a smirk on his lips.

Game shrugged, "It happens to all of us. There's always something we all can't accept. I still can't accept that our father is who he is and our mother is who she is. Still can't accept that you guys are growing up and other small pointless things." He didn't want to get too in depth of it all. "Point is, we all accept and reject things differently and to answer your question, weird siblings."

He tensed on his spot silently as he watched her cut her wrist, his eyes glancing to anywhere but her. Game didn't say anything for he sort of understood what she meant. Game used to have that sort of problem, the cutting one. He never really voiced to anyone that was alive. Mostly to dead bodies.

"It's bad for for you to do that," he said. Game didn't tell her to stop thought, no matter what his head told him to do. He was once in his position and he had seen people cut and people telling them to stop always made the continue. It was one of the reasons why he never told anyone who could stop him.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:59 am

"I get pleasure from annoying you too, so we're even," Iris muttered in a sickly sweet voice.

"Are you fucking kidding me? According to me, I don't have a mother or father," she snapped. "Except for maybe those foster parents of mine." She smirked lightly at Game's comment and said, "And I can't accept that you are so old." She nodded her head in agreement. "Yes, weird and emotional siblings who like to cry," she stated.

Ignoring his careless sentence, she took out a piece of cloth and wrapped it around her arm, to stop the bleeding. She reached for her dagger and wiped it on her shirt to get rid of the blood.

"You seem awfully calm about my cut, which means you've seen loads of people do it or you used to do it," she raised an eyebrow at him. "So which one is it?"

"My whole life, I've been running away from people and from everything," she began, fiddling with the edge of her blade. "And when you showed up like that in front of us, claiming to be our brother, I panicked," she admitted and sighed.
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Agamemnon Grayson
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Agamemnon Grayson Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:24 am

"That's according to you," Game shrugged as he looked at her, "But you said your foster parents were good to you so technically they kind of are parents." He glared at her, crossing his arms as he scoffed, "I am not old. I'm just 22. Old is when you reach your late forties. It's when you start getting grey hair and your bones started to get old and you get arthritis and what not."

Looking anywhere but her, his arms still crossed he responded with the first choice, clearly lying. He didn't really want to tell Iris about those days. He was ashamed of them. All Game wanted to portray to his younger sisters was that he was invincible, even if it meant lying to them a little bit more.

"Then maybe it's about time you stop running away from people kiddo," Game answered as he walked next to her and messed up her hair with his hand. "Cause if you run away from people, not only will they be hurt, you will be hurt in the long run as well."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:26 pm

"Yeah, they are kind of like my parents. But they've been my family only for a little while. Sometimes I wish I had actual parents when I was a kid," Iris confessed quietly. "Just 22? That sounds pretty old to me," she said and laughed lightly at her brother. "Don't worry, you'll still get a girlfriend cause girls these days are desperate and they love guys with weapons."

The Gryffindor scoffed and shook her head. "Next time you lie to me, have the guts to look me in the eye, alright? Why the fuck do you want to lie?" Glancing at Game, she asked, "So when did you start and how long did you used to do it?"

Though she wouldn't say it out loud, she was more than glad he was safe now.

As he got next to her, the blonde suddenly put her arms around him and hugged him. "But they always leave me Game, every singly fucking person," she nearly growled angrily. "I mean, what's the point of loving or caring for someone if they're not even going to stick around?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:38 am