Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Art of Letting Go

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Art of Letting Go Empty The Art of Letting Go

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:32 pm

Casey sat at the edge of the lake, waiting for someone to show up. She hoped it was Danni, cause she really needed to talk to someone right now, especially her best friend. She drew her knees up to her chest and rested her forehead on her knees, hiding from the world.

Liam was gone. She thought she had to accept that and move on. But how could you move on when that person still had your heart in their hands? If all that was you lived in them? If you didn't feel complete without them there? I can't do this anymore... She heard foot steps approaching. Without raising her head, she said "I'm not crying, if that's what you think."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Art of Letting Go Empty Re: The Art of Letting Go

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:46 am

Daniel was walking along the lake, dressed in a white dress shirt, black dress pants, a black satin vest and black shoes. It just felt like a dress up day.

Seeing Casey crying, Dan walked briskly and knelt down in front of her. When she told him she wasn't crying, he rolled his eyes at the obvious lie.

"Yeah okay sure whatever." Dan said sarcastically as he pulled out a hankerchief and dabbing at her face "Honestly Casey you can't lie to me"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Casey raised her head and looked up at Danni. "Honestly, I'm not." She felt something drip onto her hand and looked down to see a small puddle on it- teardrop size. She let him dry her face off and sniffed. "Ok, fine, maybe I am." She leaned her head on his shoulder. "He's gone Danni. I told him that I would follow him next time, that I would come with him and be by his side no matter what he had to do. But he just disappeared again. And this time, I'm not sure if he's coming back," she said in a whisper.

Casey pulled up the silver rose necklace Liam had given her. Suddenly, her face twisted in rage and she yanked it off her neck, snapping the chain. She chucked it as far as she could and watched it plop into the lake. Most girls would have burst into tears, but not Casey. "I've done enough crying. I cried myself to sleep almost every night in Salem because I couldn't understand why those girls had to be so mean. I cried when Lyssa left to chase her dad. I cried when Alex left to find himself or whatever. I cried when Liam left the first time. I cried when Liam left the second time. That's it- I'm done."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:14 am

Daniel watched in horror as casey threw the necklace into the lake. He quickly summoned it back and repared it. As much as Daniel disliked Liam for all that he was (and all that he was not), Daniel knew Casey loved that boy, that stupid stupid boy.

"Casey it's human nature to cry" Daniel said calmly "I cried when Gorny and I broke up, I cried when we got back together. It's normal. You can't just cut that off. It'll hurt you worse than you know"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:52 pm

Casey looked at the necklace with a sad, crooked smile. "I guess I shouldn't have done that. Can you keep it for me? I don;t exactly want to have it around right now." Her neck felt strangely bare. She had been wearing that necklace for two years, only taking it off to shower. And now she didn't want it anymore. She touched the base of her throat with a strange, unreadable expression on her face.

Casey turned to Danni with an almost panicked look on her face. "But I [ican't[/i] cry Danni, I can't. I have to be the strong one, for you and Alex and Lyss, if she were here, and Robin and Moxie and even Leisha and I barely know her!" She ran her hands through her hair agitatedly, a slightly crazy glint in her eyes. "I can't cry so you guys can."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:47 pm

"Casey, you can cry. It's healthy. I don't need you to be strong for me. I can take care of myself. And for another thing. I don't wanna see you hurt yourself by bottling up your emotions. One day, one day, I don't even want to think about it . And Of course I'll hold onto the necklace for you" Dan said with a small grin as he slipped the chain around his own neck
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Casey looked at Danni in shock. It was honestly a surprise to her that she could cry without being weak, without letting her friends down. She laughed humorlessley. "You'd think me, of all people, would be able to figure out my emotions and handle them," she said. Then she burst into tears, laying her head on Danni's shoulder. "I-I ju-just mi-ss him so-o much!" she said. "It hurts Danni, it hurts."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Danni patted Casey's head and thought to himself I always knew he was an ass But kept a smile on his face for his friend.

"It's alright, I'm sure he'll come back for you. He probably, just had stuff he had to do and he'll be back before you know it just you wait and see"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:29 am

"Shut up your emotions," Casey muttered half heartedly. "I already know you don't like him. Doesn't change the way I feel. But I guess it's an even trade 'cause I didn't used to like Gorny. He's better now." She was a little comforted as he petted her hair. It felt nice to be the one being comforted for once.

Casey lips turned up a bit. "You are lying through your teeth right now," she said, leaning into his hug. "I know that. So why is it making me feel better? Thanks Dans."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:40 am

Dan had to stifle a laugh

"But Gorny is a refined gentleman. I don't get Liam....and he just isn't as adorable as my Gorny." Dan laughed "I joke of course. I don't mind Liam, I just don't like how he treats you...and you always seem to call my bluff Casey" Dan smiled kindly "But the fact that I know he'll come back for you, that is the truth. I know love Casey, and this, between you and Liam, like how it is between Gorny and myself, it's love"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:58 am

Casey chuckled a little at Danni, then stuck her tongue out. "Liam's fine. You're just biased." She sighed. "He treats me well when he's here. He's just not always... Here. So yeah." She buried her face in Danni's neck. "Thanks Dan. I really, really hope you're right. Cause I'm gonna track him down and kick his ass if he doesn't come back for me. And I'm glad you and Gorny are as happy as you are. don't ever let that go. It's beautiful."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:04 am

Dan laughed whole-heartedly

"I wanna help with that. And tell that boy to grow some hair. It's not attractive" Dan chuckled " And yeah, I don;t plan on ever letting go of Gorn, EVER again. I was so depressed the first time we broke up, and it turns out he was too. He loves me....and admitted it not too long ago...It was...It was so wonderful" Dan was tearing up now too, only happy tears
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:57 am

"I like it," Casey muttered into Danni's shoulder. Actually, she really missed being able to run her fingers through his hair. It just wasn't quite the same. She smiled."Good. Cause you were super depressed and I don't want to watch you go through that again. It sucked to watch and I'm sure it sucked to feel." She smiled wider. "Aw, so cute!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:17 pm