Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The JJeh Manual

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The JJeh Manual Empty The JJeh Manual

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:21 am

The helpful guide to keeping you're JJeh happy and healthy.

Rule One: DON'T ABUSE YOUR JJEH! It does nothing but causing us all pain and miesery.

Rule Two: When Your JJeh says she wants to make another charrie - the answer is ALWAYS no. You must do everything within your power to stop her from doing so.

Rule Three: Don't meantion Titanic around your JJeh unless you want to be hearing about it for the next... month.

Rule Four: When your JJeh spells something wrong, just subtle point it out, don't yell. Your JJeh is spelling-challenged, just leave her be.

Rule Five: When hyper, don't approach your JJeh too quickly. She can be highly excitable and thus unpredictable.

Rule Six: When babbling, just smack your JJeh (the only time this does not count as a breakage of rule number one) and tell her to shut up, no one wants to hear. If she slinks off, she'll get over it.

Rule Seven: If its past her bed time, watch you're JJeh closer, she can have one of two reactions... she may get more cuddle-able, or alturnativly, much more irriatable.

Rule Eight: Don't come between your JJeh and her charries - those are her babies... only she can insult them.

Rule Nine: Make sure your JJeh gets a good days exersies. If your JJeh gets restless, she may get hyper (See Rule Five)

Rule Ten: You're JJeh just wants to have fun - so have fun too.

And those are the rules to keeping youre JJeh happy and healthy.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

The JJeh Manual Empty Re: The JJeh Manual

Post by gigi Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:01 pm

I WANT A JJEH, WHERE CAN I BUY ONE? Razz
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

The JJeh Manual Empty Re: The JJeh Manual