Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lets Bully Roman

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lets Bully Roman - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Bully Roman

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:24 pm

"I'm not hiding away Roman... I've stopped hoping, don't you get it?" she looked at him, her stuttering finally going away. "Thats what I'm trying to tell you! That's what happened. I spent all summer in that bloody hospital, I saw thier faces everyday. They didn't even want me to be here right now. I know when its time to give up hope."

"No - I suppose I didn't, but you know what! I'm tired. I'm tired of not talking, I'm tired of pretending like I'm going to be fine, and that you aren't going to have to marry Kendera and I'm just... I'm just tired."

She sighed, her face saying it all. There really was nothing left to say beyond that. She was tired of everything. She was sick, and she was tired.

And it was driving her mental. Something had to give.

Apparently, this was it.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lets Bully Roman - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets Bully Roman

Post by Roman Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:39 am

Roman stared at Faye. He couldn't handle it. If she of all people had lost hope, then he might as well just give up on everything. After all, she was the only good thing in his life right now. If she left... he'd have nothing. No, he'd have less than nothing. His life would be empty.

He took a few steps back, unable to think with all these emotions swarming through his head. The anger, the fear, the shock, the sadness... it was all bouncing around in his mind, turning every coherent thought into static. In the end, frustration won.

Roman shook his head and looked at the ground, running a hand through his hair, "I... I'm tired, too." With that, he took one last look at her, and stormed off.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:36 am