Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Lets Train (Darq and C)

Lets Train (Darq and C) Empty Lets Train (Darq and C)

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Darquesse walked into the Shrieking Shack, she was still a little tender after the fight in the Hogs Head but apart from that she was back to normal, it was that fight that annoyed her, the reason why she was now here, she hated the fact that she hadn't been quick enough to stop herself getting hurt by that idiot and Darquesse pushed open the door to the shack growling lightly.

She wasn't scared she was just angry, here to train her skill she hoped that she would be able to perfect them, make her reactions faster.

Darquesse wandered through the house and took a seat in one of the shredded worn chairs and opened up her thesaurus, flicking through all the different words and trying to remember them all so that she may use them in a battle type situation.

Lets Train (Darq and C) Empty Re: Lets Train (Darq and C)

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:48 pm

Caedus was unsure on what to make of this strange world that was similar to the one that he came from. Sure, there were a lot of similarities but also a lot of differences as well. He managed to see if Laura or Oriana had counterparts only to realize that certain events prevented them from being born into this world. As for himself, Caedus couldn't believe that his counterpart was a simple priest of the Anglican Church in the Muggle world. Well, it was amusing at least since it was one life path that he would've chosen had he not fallen in love with Lydia back then.

Resting against the tree in the back lawn of the Shrieking Shack, Caedus pondered on what he could be doing since the Annihilatus doesn't exist this world due to the lack of critical individuals needed to plant the foundation. There were quite a number of things that he could do while stuck here and finding a way back. The question would be on what to start with first.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Darquesse pricked up her ears, was it just the creaking of the shack or did she hear someone? Sighing she snapped the book she was reading shut and moved out of her chair wandering through the rooms, peering around each of the doors to see nothing in there. Ready to resign herself to hearing something she saw that there was a man in the back garden of the shack.

Slinking behind the door Darquesse watched him for a while, what could he be doing here?

Deciding that she had best show herself she moved her head around the doorframe and walked out into the open, so that the man could clearly see her, for some reason Darquesse felt that he was troubled, and she wondered why.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:11 pm

'Either cheating the goblins or go into the stock market in the Muggle world, I have to do something about the financial situation.' Caedus thought to himself. After all, having a few thousand Galleons as an emergency fund that he brought with him by accident could only help for so long.

Caedus was deep in thought that he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings until the creak of a door jolted through his mind and he noticed a blond woman emerging into the open. At first, he thought it was Laura due to some resemblance but Caedus reminded himself that he was in another world and that Laura Stuart doesn't exist here.

"Oh, I thought the place was abandoned. Are you the owner?" Caedus inquired, wondering on who would actually own a run-down area like the Shrieking Shack.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:23 pm

Darquesse seeing that he wasn't any threat to her at that time walked a little closer to him, an expression of curiosity on her face, she wondered what he was doing here, probably as much as she was to be fair, it seemed to be the place for people to go when they wanted to be alone.

"No, I don't own it."

She smiled softly stopping a few meters away from the man, almost thigh deep in the long grass.

"I just came here to think for a while. What are you doing here?"

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Hearing the woman's response, Caedus merely nodded.

"Basically, the same thing." he answered in response to her question. "The Shrieking Shack is quiet enough. I didn't think anyone would be around here."

At the same time, he mentally reminded himself to cast the Presence Revealing Spell next time he needed to find an empty place to brood and ponder things over.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Darquesse smiled a little more at the man's response, so her idea that he was troubled had been correct, he wanted to be left alone she presumed and she felt a little odd sticking around after he had said this.

"Um, I guess if you want to be left alone I'll go back up to Hogwarts for my think. It's easy to find the Silence there."

She waited, looking at her hands that were entwining within each other.

"My names Darquesse, Darquesse Vermont, what's yours?"

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Well, a brief encounter it was. Caedus would've enjoyed a conversation but given the situation, he felt the need to prioritize and planning things out while in this new world. Maybe he'll see her around again later on.

"Pleasure, Ms. Vermont. Caedus Magnus." Caedus replied before adding with a lopsided grin and a nod. "Enjoy the rest of the day."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Darquesse smiled and nodded her head, she knew that the man would want his privacy so she turned on her heel and marched out of the shrieking shack to quickly dash back to Hogwarts so that she wouldn't be late for the beginning of her shift as librarian.

-----

NEXT WEEK

Unable to contain her anger Darquesse stormed into the Shrieking Shack with a growl and punched her hand through the wall scraping the skin against wooden slats, her eyes flashed white and she muttered:

"Abort, annihilate, annul, axe, blot out, break down, butcher, consume, cream, crush, damage, deface, desolate!"

Screaming the last couple of words she watched as the room she was standing in blew outwards into the rest of the shack completely destroyed.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Caedus couldn't believe his luck. It turned out that the goblin coin minters here were more negligent than he imagined, helping his plan to run more smoothly with skyrocketing returns in profit. With the financial situation resolved such that he wouldn't have to worry about capital finances for a long time.

He was relaxing against the wall in the back porch of the Shrieking Shack when he heard footsteps and then a door slamming. Caedus didn't know who it was until he heard a feminine voice of anger yell a bunch of words with destructive definitions and that was followed by multiple sounds of decimation within the Shrieking Shack.

As the devastation continued, Caedus rolled his eyes before tapping the aged wood while whistling a tune. If he were to guess, he would guess that the source was some woman having her biological time of the month.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Darquesse panted heavily, letting her anger out in this form instead of killing someone, sighing she was just back to normal when she heard someone tapping and an annoying tune coming from the back of the Shack, growling she tore away from the room, or what was left of it and stormed down to the back porch where she found the same man, Caedus, as last time.

"Are you ALWAYS here?!"

She growled before throwing her hands up in the air and kicking the side of the shack as hard as she could making the side of the building wobble dangerously.

"Why are you rolling your eyes? You think this is something amusing?!"

Darquesse yelled getting dangerously angry once more.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Caedus hid his amusement when the source of the destruction appeared and it was Darquesse in a rage. It didn't seem like anything new since humans were always prone to anger.

"Hardly although your earlier rampage seems to add nicely to the Shrieking Shack's infamous reputation." Caedus replied frankly. "Since you said you didn't own the place, it just leaves the conclusion that anyone can drop by at anytime at will."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Darquesse growled low in her throat and punched the wall repeatedly every little thing about this guy was annoying her today, I mean, the frankness of his speech, the way in which he said the words, the words themselves! It was taking all she could to punch the wall not his face.

"Fine, whatever."

She sighed, not looking at Caedus.

"No. What I mean is that it's become REALLY annoying that you're always here when I am. I presume that like last time you'll be wanting me to leave? Well I'm not."

Darquesse rested her head on the wood of the house, scrunching her eyes shut.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:41 pm

Caedus sighed. What is it with people jumping to conclusions without having all of the facts down? It was a worthless argument but he wasn't one to just let things leave the way it is.

"I doubt saying that it was my second visit here and the fact that I was here all day before your blitzkrieg arrival would mend things." Caedus replied. "In addition, last time we encountered each other, I didn't specifically say or give any sign that you should leave. Seems that making assumptions leaves percentages of error when drawing conclusions. Do what you will and wish. It's a free country, is it not?"

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Darquesse turned to Caedus, fire in her eyes and made as if she was going to punch him but instead left her fists balled at her sides and turned her head to one side, glaring at a bush in the far distance, Darquesse muttered:

'Burn.'

And with the sheer power felt behind the word the shrub burst into flames and she watched it crackle away, burning perfectly creating a calming smell.

"Did anyone ever tell you speaking so analytically to someone in a mood is not a good way to get them out of their bad mood. Just makes them feel stupid."

Sighing she sat down on the floor of the porch and held her head in her hands.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Caedus noted the bush that went on fire when Darquesse glanced at it and his eyes widened a bit. How the heck did that bush go on fire when she didn't even draw her wand?

He was brought out of his thoughts by her next statement before answering with a simple shrug. "A few times although if I don't know the person well, getting that person out of a bad mood is as hard as a camel passing through the eye of a needle and it's just simply not my business to do so either."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 5:07 pm

Darquesse sighed a little bit and even though her better sense was telling her not to she lay down on the floor curled up into a little ball, she really couldn't care less if Caedus picked her up on it or made her feel stupid, Darquesse didn't care.

"I guess...I guess it's not your business no...but I suppose it would be nice to feel a little better."

Smiling into her knees Darquesse tried to think of something happier to say, maybe to take her mind off her anger.

"So...how have you been keeping Caedus?"

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Seeing that Darquesse had slightly and only slightly settled a bit, Caedus noted her question.

"Stressful. I just got a lot of things going right now." Caedus answered while thinking to himself. 'Goblin suspicions, being in the Ministry radar as a man without a history... Yep, that's a lot on my plate.'

"Just one of those days that pulls the rug from underneath, I suppose." he added with a shrug.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 5:44 pm

Darquesse smiled again lying on her back so that she could look up at Caedus and see his emotions. He seemed a little worn down and for some reason that made her a little sad, resting on her shoulders Darquesse moved her gaze to the floor.

"Oh one of those days hm? I hate those days..."

Sighing Darquesse bit her lip and swallowed her pride so she could speak.

"I'm sorry...yelling at you like I did wasn't right, and I feel bad since you were having a bad day too."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 6:00 pm

"Don't be." Caedus replied as he leaned against the back of the balcony. "Anger and related emotion are just human traits. Nothing to be concerned about."

Caedus had to admit that he had never seen Laura angry before since his superior would certainly express her displeasure in a way that he would never see coming. Since Darquesse resembled her greatly, he had at least an indication on what Laura would look like when it came to rampant rage.

He then looked at the interior of the Shrieking Shack before asking. "Feeling any better or do you still need to blast and pillage more stuff to let it all out?"

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 6:05 pm

"Oh do not worry, normally I don't feel bad easily must just be my emotional state."

Darquesse smiled at Caedus, he at least seemed to be a little nicer now that she had stopped being so angry towards him, which she supposed was only normal for them both to relax a little the longer they spent together.

"Feeling better?"

She sighed and shook her head, long blonde tresses obscuring her face and the look of pain that momentarily graced her features.

"Not really but I must move on, there is nought that can be done about my problem so I must not dwell upon it."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 6:19 pm

Caedus shrugged in a manner that showed casual laziness and very much an indifference to his current plight. After all, the only good thing is at least he had something to do while in this world.

"Honestly, I feel the same but I got all the time in the world to resolve things. Eventually, it'll be better down the road." Caedus replied casually. "It's just having to think about what-to-do and the how-to-do along with the possible outcomes that is a burden."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 6:34 pm

Darquesse wondered what could possibly be troubling this seemingly laud back man, she thought the expression 'any more laud back and he'd be vertical' worked well in this situation but a small part of her wanted to be like that too.

"Possible outcomes? Huh...in my situation there is only one outcome. And that outcome is not the one I desire to be quite plain."

Smiling again at Caedus she hoped that she might change the outcome but she very much doubted it...very much so...

"I do wish that life would stop being so complicated, just for a day so I could fix this..."

She whispered.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:07 pm

"Well, one could hope for the best but be prepared for the worst. Either way, making plans to deal with the aftermath of either outcome becomes a prudent move to take." Caedus replied. Since he had not attachments to the things that happened to him in this world, it was easy for him to just escape them or solve them in his own way without a care in the world.

"Meh... things break away to make room for new things to succeed them. If things aren't meant to be resolved or take too much effort, letting them run their course is a lot better to save the angst and misery."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Darquesse ticked her head to one side, this was true and simple logic but...this man knew nothing of the circumstances that she herself was in, he was in her view a non consequentalist person, he believed in solving the problem the details before or after it not coming into the picture.

"I only wish that I could detatch myself like you have but I am unable to sit back and let the course of action run if it is going to hurt the person it involves."

Frowning a little Darquesse picked a peice of wood from the floor, examining it's sharp point before throwing it in the direction of the burning bush.

"Besides, for some people the angst and misery are worth it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:29 pm