Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Grieving (Draco and Darq)

Grieving (Draco and Darq) Empty Grieving (Draco and Darq)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Draco stood still his eyes fixed on the spot where his son had fallen. The image ingraved on the inside of his mind. The way the lights left his eyes, how easily it was for Richard to break his neck. It was his worse nightmare come true. He'd already seen one son die right before his eyes and now he'd seen them both. He always thought he'd be dead long before any of them were ready to crossover. Now he'd lost them all, his wive and both his sons. Tears began to fall once again just as he thought they had ran out.

His thoughts began to turn to Darq and about what he'd do if he ever lost her. The thoughts were just unbearable.

Grieving (Draco and Darq) Empty Re: Grieving (Draco and Darq)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:54 am

Darquesse moved out of the house, Draco had been standing looking at the place where his son had died for the past half an hour and she hadn't wanted to disturb him but there was nothing that she could have done, she didn't want to butt into his grieving and she felt bad that she hadn't been there, if she had, maybe she could have done something. Scrunching up her baseball cap in her hands she walked out and stopped a few feet away from Draco letting him know she was there before saying:

"Draco...please...come inside."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:45 pm

He frowned his eyes still not moving. "I just keep see it happening over and over in my head. It was worse this time because i was there, but there was nothing i could do. I've never felt so helpless." He spoke barely louder than a whisper that was loud enough for him following the silence he'd been in for half an hour.

"Promise me you'll never leave. I can't leave you too." He said turning his head to look back at her.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Darquesse couldn't bear to see Draco like this, he was broken man and she didn't know if she could do anything to help him, she couldn't do anything to fix what had been done even though she could have done if she was here.

"Exactly love..."

She walked a little closet to Draco and rested her hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"There was nothing you could have done please don't beat yourself up about this, come inside at least out of the cold, well get you a bath and some food or something yes?"

Darquesse nodded and smiled brushing her hand against his cheek before speaking in soft hushed tones to match Dracos own.

"I will never leave you Draco."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:35 pm

He frowned turning to look out of her. "I know but i can't help but feel responsible. He was my son and i led him down the wrong path even after i said i wouldn't." He said covering his hand with his own. Just the feel of her touching him brought him some comfort.

He thought for a second before nodding and turned to move in the direction of the house with her by his side.

He closed his eyes at her touch and smiled weakly. "I love you Darq and nothing will change that you know that right?" He asked.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:24 am

Darquesse smiled softly as Draco placed his hand over her own, brushing the other across his cheek lovingly once moren as she walked with him to the house, hoping that once inside and by the warmth of a fire he would start to come around a little bit more.

"Draco, I only knew Hades for the shortest of times, he knew what he wanted and even if you hadn't steered him down that path he would have gotten there anyway. It's not your fault he did what he wanted with his life."

Opening the door to the house Darquesse let Draco go in first, shutting her heavy door behind them as she did so.

"I know love, I know, and I love you too."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:13 pm