Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco)

Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco) Empty Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco)

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:12 pm

Darquesse wasn't in a bad mood, she was just in one of those moods where you could tip either way with the littlest thing that happened, however she thought that she might be cheered up by reading the Daily Prophet, just in case some particularily interesting murders or anything had occured overnight. Alas, there were none as she turned the pages but a section caught her eye.

It was a section about the wizarding situation abroad in America.

Now normally Darquesse never paid attention to things occuring in her homeland, after all, it only gave her heartache but looking at the headline of the article she felt her heart quicken a little bit, it was about her home town in Alabama.

She bit her lip and her eyes read frantically over the page, Darquesse, felt her heart plummet in her chest, she looked unbelievingly at the paper before she snapped completely. Standing up from her place in her arm chair she walked calmly over to her room, drew out her fighting book from her coat and made her way over to the door to the mansion.

Those fools would pay for what they had done to her sister.
    Darquesse felt tears rise in her eyes as she thought about it.
    Her parents had let her sister burn alive, she was of course being treated but still. They would pay.

Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco) Empty Re: Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco)

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Draco ate the last bite of his breakfast in the kitchen turning to look at his son who's spoon had paused mid air. "Hades? You alright son?" He asked pushing aside his plate to place a hand on his sons shoulder.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Darq's going back home." Hades replied turning to look at his father. "Something to do with her sister." He shrugged moving th spoon the rest of the way to his mouth.

"Rolo prepare a bag." He ordered before getting up out his seat to go find her. "Where is she?" He asked turning back to look at Hades.

"Erm on her way to the front door." He answered lazily.

He stormed out the room up to the entrance hall of the mansion just in time to see her crossing it. "Where you going?" He asked concern written on his face after the last time.

Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco) Empty Re: Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco)

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Darquesse growled and turned around the instant that she heard Draco's voice, like hell was he preventing her from doing what she had wanted to do now for the longest time, she had wanted to kill her parents for a while now but today she would finally accomplish that task.

"Where am I going? I'm going to Alabama."

She looked deep into Draco's eyes so that he might see the hate clearly displayed in her own, and an anger, that he wouldn't have seen grace her expression before either.

"Don't think you're following me."

Darquesse muttered grabbing the handle to the mansions doors and opening them ready to walk out.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:34 pm

"Okay." He said turning to look at Rolo as he came running towards his with his cane and other essential objects all crammed into a bag that fit into the palm of his hand.

"There's no way i'm going to stand by and watch you get hurt again." He said taking the bag and putting into his pocket before taking hold of his cane. He ran catching up so he was walking along side her.

"I know your angry but i'd hate for you to do something you regret." He explained.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Darquesse stopped suddenly and turned to Draco, letting the anger on her face become clear and obviously directed at himself, the look she was giving him alone should have been enough to get him to take her seriously never mind the low warning tone in which she spoke.

"Listen. Draco. You do not know everything about me. You cannot know how mad I truly am at this moment. My suggestion? Don't talk about things you do not know about!"

She yelled before she began to walk again, the only thing she needed was her book and her wand so Darquesse reached the end of the drive, exited the gates and promptly stopped once more making sure that she was ready to do this. Darquesse smirked at Draco's comment:

"Regret. I could never regret this."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:44 pm

He growled taking hold of her arm to spin her around so she looked at him. "What you don't think i've ever been angry? You think that none of the people i love have been hurt? Well you'd be wrong." He asked feeling slightly annoyed now. "You know nothing about what i've done. What i've seen. And when it comes to family i know a lot... i know the good and the bad."

"I'm sure you won't but there will come a time when you wish you hadn't."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Darquesse was spun around and she saw Draco get angrier and angrier with her and she frowned, as well as feeling angry she now felt hurt, extremely hurt and she pulled away from Draco letting the tears of frustration fall down her cheeks wiping them away with the cuff of her shirt.

"Just leave me alone Draco. Just go away and leave me to it."

She bit her lip and walked a little further down the pathway, letting her emotions subside, she couldn't do this with her head so screwed up like this. Darquesse furrowed her brow and focused her sadness into anger.

She let all the hurt that her parents had ever caused her flow around her, the hurt that they had caused her sister and Darquesse knew she was ready so she closed her eyes and apparated outside the permimiter outside her parents house in Alabama.

The air was sticky and humid and almost as soon as she had landed she knew that they had been expecting her from the guards lining the doors to the house.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 8:02 pm

He sighed. "I will not stand by and let another loved one die. I made that mistake too many times already." He frowned following her to the end of the path.

She apparated without him which made him even more annoyed. He jumped to the spot she had apparated on and spun seconds later he laded beside her outside of a heavily guarded house.

"How do you expect to get past all those on your own?" He asked through gritted teeth.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Darquesse sighed as she realised that Draco had followed her by that stupid law of physics that you could manipulate to follow someone after apparition. As he moved next to her she frowned even more and leant against one of the trees in the yard, taking out her book her eyes flashed white and she muttered.

'Death.'

Looking at one guard he dropped down dead. The force behind that one word, the emotion fuelling it made it all the more powerful.

'Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death. Death.'

Darquesse finished which dealt with the guards on the outside, she saw the physical barrier disintergrate as more guards came rushing out of the house and she smirked running forward as fast as she could, placing her magic at the soles of her feet, bringing one foot up she kicked a man in the jaw snapping his head back, her fist punched into another man's nose breaking it. Darquesse flipped back onto her both feet with a smile.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 8:15 pm

He looked at her then the guards as one by one they fell down to the floor. "Well that's one way i suppose." He muttered following close by her side to attack the rest of the guards. He spun his cane making it turn into a sword which he plunged into the first mans chest before pulling it back out to slice anothers throat.

"Where now love?" He asked spinning around to drive the blade into another mans chest.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Darquesse held an arm out to stop Draco from moving forwards, there was a very cleverly concealed trip wire somewhere around here and she didn't want him to be the one to find it. She walked cautiously forwards until she heard a familiar twang and she cursed pushing Draco even more out of the way as senbon exploded out of the ground heading for her body.

Flipping her book open Darquesse quickly placed up a wall of metal pages around her deflecting most of the senbon before she took them away, about ten needles peircing her body at different places, wincing a little Darquesse moved slowly towards the house.

"There."

She muttered entering the corridor.

"I'm home mummy, I'm home daddy."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 8:27 pm

He stopped behind her arm looking around for the first sign of any threat. He frowned. "Darq you okay?" He asked watching as at least nine of those needles hit her.

He followed silently before pausing it would be better if they didn't know he was there. He stopped and took a deep breath allowing the air to take him. His body wavered slowly turning to thin wisps of air before he became air it's self. "I'm right behind you love." He smiled to himself as he let his body spread so you could not see any part of him.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Darquesse saw that Draco was nowhere to be seen and she thought that was very prudent of him, just in case she needed back up or something her parents wouldn't be aware that he was there so it would be more effective help. Silently she paced into the living room, eyes flashing as she saw her parents sitting there like nothing was wrong, in fact they had thought it was someone else, a burglar that had spawned the reactions from the guards.

Glaring at them Darquess emoved silently upstairs and bit her lip, knocking softly on her sisters door before entering her room. What she saw brought tears to her eyes. Poor Delilah lay out on the bed with bandages wrapped around every part of her, small gaps in them allowed Darquesse to see raw burnt flesh and she choked back a sob.

"Hello beautiful."

She smiled, moving over to her sister to sit beside her, it was then that she saw her sister stirr, saw her lovely bright smile and he anger subsided until she heard her speak.

"Sissy! You're here! I've missed you so much, mum and dad are so good to me now! I do wish that they would let you come back to live with u- what's that on your arm?"

Delilah asked, her head cocked to one side as she pulled the needle out, Darquesse hissed in pain but smiled through it.

"Just a little present off mum and dad. I don't believe you D, you don't have to lie to me, I know what they do to you have they hit you again?"

"Sissy..."

"Just tell me goddamn it!"

"Y-y-yes but please don't get into a fight with them, please."

Delilah's voice came out in a whisper but Darquesse wasn't listening her anger was taking over again, she had used to take the beatings for her when she was able to live in the same house but now that she was banished from her family for her views and for her free spirit to protect her sister Darquesse hadn't been able to help her.

"They're going to get what they deserve sweetheart."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 8:47 pm

He floated through the house following closely to Darq just incase she needed him. He entered the bedroom throught the wall and paused. What kind of parents did this to their own child? It was sick and just the thought of it made him want to pull out their throats.

He watched the stairs keeping a look out just incase anyone decided to disturb them but really just wanting to give Darq some alone time with her sister. They both deserved it after being forced to seperate.

He glided along the stairs waiting for Darq to finish what she had to do.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Darquesse smiled and she kissed Delilah softly on the forehead before she slipped out of her loose handhold ignoring her sisters pleas for her not to get herself hurt and she emerged from the room, walking downstairs once more, readying herself for the battle about to ensue.

What she was not ready for was the knife to the stomach as she rounded the corner to the living room and the upper cut to her nose causing it to bleed profusely. Growling Darquesse grabbed the hand that had slipped off the knife and tugged it so that the body flew out in front of her, she kicked it in the stomach launching it across the room but she growled in pain as the wound tore a little more.

"That's a nice hello. Aren't you going to hug your little girl?"

Darquesse growled moving over to her father and kicking him repeatedly while she barked 'Stick, bond, bind, stay' to keep her mother struggling against her bondage.

"You pathetic peice of crap. How DARE you raise your hand to MY sister!"

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 6:03 pm

Draco slide through the wall moving to look outside just incase they had rang for back up. Just as he came back he saw the flash of silver before Darq covered it. He let out a roar and flew straight for her father turning solid enough to pick him up and throw his to the other side of the room.

Gathering back his body he materialised in front of Darq his hand going to cup her cheek. "You okay? Just hang on in there okay." He smiled gently before he spun on the two other people in the room. "Now is that any way to treat your child?" He growled. "Darq it's up to you what do you wanna do with them?" He asked angling his head slightly to catch her behind him in the corner of his eye.

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Darquesse smiled as Draco cupped her cheek and she kissed him softly on the mouth before breaking away from him and waltzing over to her mother, enjoying the power that she was being able to envoke upon her parents after all those years of having to put up with abuse.

"What do I want to do with them?"

She sniggered and trailed her finger down her mothers jaw bone before bringing her hand up to slap her full force across the face.

"Why I want to kill them of course."

"You couldn't even if you wanted to! You weak pathetic girl."

Her mother spat out at her and Darquesse chuckled once more tilting her head to one side she simply said 'Burn.' and the delightful shrieks as her mothers internal organs beginning to cook.

"What was that mother I didn't hear you?"

Darquesses' eyes flashed white again and she increased the burning sensation in her mother only to be knocked off guard by her father barrelling into her at full pelt, her magic cut off she growled and flicked her palm up into his chin snapping his head back, slapping her father around the ears to disorientate him.

"But somehow I dont think death is enough."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:53 pm

"As you wish princess." He smiled turning to watch as she moved. He frowned leaning up against the door frame with his arms crossed. He laughed. "You clearly don't know your daughter as well as i?" He smiled looking down to his watch.

"She is a very fierce fighter with an amazing ability which she has amazing control over. She could tear you apart with four words." He laughed.

He growled running to rugby tackle her father to the ground. Once he was down he stood over him keeping watch. "She'll deal with you in a minute you piece of filth." He said spitting down at his feet. "Stupid blood traitors should get what they deserve.

"You know my grandson? He uses the guy that tried to kill him as a punch bag." He said a smile slowly spreading across his face. "And since we have four dungeons there are plently of room for these two."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Darquesse smirked as she heard Draco compliment her, she deepened the smirk as she saw him rugby tackle her father to the ground, the man who had told her that she would never meet a man worth anything, she would never meet a man that would love her.

"Thanks for that darling."

She whispered to Draco. As she turned her head back to her mother Darquesse slapped her across the cheek sending her neck snapping in one direction, she grinned letting it turn into a smirk, walking to the fire she tapped the poker that had been resting on it against the grate before lifting it.

"Now mother dear...tell me, why did you let Delilah get burnt hmm? Was it because you couldn't be bothered to save my darling sister?"

Darquesse whipped the poker across her mothers chest creating a large burn mark. A strangled cry from her father made her laugh and she moved over to him running the point of the poker slowly down his face.

"And you...why didn't you protect her like that father you should be? Oh, that's right, you're not parents...you're monsters."

Growling her father grabbed the poker from her and totally caught off balance Darquesse fell to the floor and was struck across the face with the poker hissing as it scarred her, then she looked at Draco, tears of pain in her eyes...she was scarred now...ugly...

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:22 am

He smiled wiping his hands on the curtains. "Anything for you my love. Especially if it means hurting these waste of spaces." He said turning back to growl at her father.

He stood there waiting for her to move to her next move his smile growing at the poker. "Shames Arsen isn't here he'd love that." He smirked nodding to the poker in her hand.

He growled kicking her father in the chest until he heard the satisfying crack of his ribs. "You will never hurt her again. Not whilst i'm here do you hear me?" He holding out a hand to help Darq off the floor ready just incase her father moved.

He smiled weakly. "Don't worry about it love scars are what make us who we are. Yours makes you beauiful. I have plenty of battle wounds for you to find." He whispered into her ear. "One from Harry Potter himself."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:57 am

Darquesse growled, looking at her father, her sadness transforming into hate, of course she knew that she would be able to get this scar healed in St Mungos heck she could even do it herself now, she couldn't bear to have it on her face any longer so her eyes flashed white and she muttered:

'Soothe, calm, balm, heal, reduce.'

She the scar dissappeared. Her anger however did not.

"You would scar me? Make me ugly? Do you know how angry that makes me!"

She yelled that last bit the pages of all the books in the room exploding out of their spines and flashing into metal, growling Darquesse sliced her hand through the air pointing at her father and all of the pages of the books went flashing at him cutting him sometimes deep and sometimes paper cuts. Not one bit of him went untouched.

At his grunts of pain Darquesse kicked him in the nose.

'HOW DARE YOU?!'

She kept on kicking until she heard a satisfactory crunch but the next sound that came was not so satisfactory.

"Sissy...what are you-"

"Delilah get upstairs now! You shouldn't even be walking!"

"I told you not to fight, you've hurt them!"

"I'm making it so they never hurt you again do you understand love? I can't take you with me, the seals on you and the house stop that, so it's the least I can do to ensure that you have parents who at the very least respect you."

Sighing she looked back at her parents. Both of them suitably tortured.

"You guys going to be good now?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:02 am

He stood aside to let Darq work her magic and smiled as her father sceamed out in pain. She was amazing and he was very lucky to have met someone so talented and beautiful.

He smirked looking down at her father as his bones broke before spinning on the spot to look at Darq's sister as she entered. "Wait you put a seal on your own daughter? What kind of parents are you?" He growled he could literally kill them right now if they weren't Darq's parents they would already have been dead.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Darquesse sighed and clicked her fingers, from the pages of the books surrounding her there appeared two words, both of them doubled so that a pair of each words floated towards each parent, with a smirk Darquesse let her eyes flash white and the words sunk into the flesh of her mother and father like tattoo's. These were her own personal brands.

"Love Delilah.'

Those words tattooed themselves to the skin of the parents and immediately the rage from their eyes left them and they looked at her sister with softened expressions.

"Delilah honey lets get you back upstairs, you shouldn't be walking around."

Her mother cooed ushering her sister back upstairs while her father couldn't move but sent a smile her way, her mother moved slowly but it looked like she was recovering. As Darquesses father started talking about taking them all to the healer she faded out into the hallway beckoning for Draco to follow.

"There Delilah, now you have the parents you deserve, sorry I couldn't have helped you earlier...but now you're safe."

"Sissy can't you stay...? Please?"

"No love, the wards will replace themselves soon, if I am caught within them, I'll be hurt, I cannot stay, but I will see you at your baseball game this Saturday."

Darquesse winked at Delilah's happy face and she kissed her on the cheek before walking outside beyond the reach of the wards.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:21 pm

He watched in amazement at what she was doing. She truely was magnificent and he loved her and by some unbelievable coincidence she felt the same way about him.

"What... what just happened?" He asked watching as both parents looked lovingly at their youngest daughter. "You can make people love?" He asked in surprise. "Is there nothing you can't do?" He chuckled moving to lace a hand around her waist.

He smiled down at the little girl. "Don't worry Delilah i'll take good care of your sister for you. Take care you are welcome to visit Darq whenever you should wish. Just look for the mansion in London, England it's not that hard to miss." He smiked taking Darq's hand and giving it a little squeeze.

"Right let's get you home." He smiled and spun on the spot taking them back home.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 am

Darquesse's expression turned sad as Draco asked her if she could make people love, she could indeed, but it was something that used up a lot of her energy and she would probably collapse soon, she didn't want to do so in front of her sister but she was sure that Draco wouldn't mind.

"Yes, I can make people love. But it's very...draining. And it's a horrible gift to posess I hate using it."

Smiling tiredly at her sister as she made kissy faces at her and Draco Darquesse lay her head on his shoulder, yawning as she appeared back outside the Mansion.

"I am so tired."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:13 pm