Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco)

Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:30 pm

He nodded in understanding. "It's okay love i understand." He smirked taking her hand. He laughed placing a gentle hand on Darq's sister's shoulder and smiled. "See you soon Delilah why don't you try get some rest?" He said before turning to leave.

He smiled softly turning to face Darq to gently stroke her face. "Then let's get you to bed." He smiled picking her pick bridal style and making his way into the mansion up to her room.

"Can i get you anything before you sleep?" He asked gently laying her on the bed before pulling the covers up to keep her warm.

Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stopping the Unstoppable (Darq and Draco)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:36 am

Darquesse smiled as Draco stroked her face, she leant her head into his touch and nuzzled her nose against his hand, gasping a little as he picked her up unexpectedly she wound her arms around his neck and held herself close to him, trying not to let her eyes droop closed as Draco carried her upstairs.

"Could you stay with me...?"

She asked sleepily patting the bed next to her.

"Just to hold me while I sleep? You can leave after I'd drifted off if you want."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:46 pm

He smiled stroking back her hair. "Of course i'll stay. Always." He said whispering the last word against her cheek before he kissed it. He moved over climbing under the covers to lay next to her. "Come here then." He smirked laying on his back so she could snuggle against his chest if she wanted.

"You know tomorrow morning i'm going to take you shopping. I know a lot of great clothes shops with a wide variety of clothing you might like. Now sleep my queen. I'll still be here in the morning." He said gently running his fingers through his hair, brushing it away from her face.

"You wont leave my arms i promise." He smiled kissing the top of her head.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:02 pm

Darquesse smiled as she heard Draco say that he would stay with her, she loved being close to him and her trip to home had left her drained in more ways than one, seeing her parents through her design love her sister and not herself made Darquesse sadder than she had been in a very long time, she wanted some of that love for herself and she found love through Draco.

"You don't have to take me shopping Draco, but, I would like a few new clothes so thank you."

She nuzzled her head against his chest and kissed Draco's cheek before letting her head flop back to his chest, her eyes drooping shut wearily, with a final yawn Darquesse muttered:

"Goonight my love."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:22 pm

He smiled. "I know i don't but i would love to. You have a huge wardrobe there with not enough clothes in but that can all change if you wanted." He said wrapping his arm around her should so that his thumb could trace circles on her arm.

Goodnight love sweet dreams." He whispered back kissing the top of her head. "Once she had dropped of her pulled open the book beside the bed and began to read until finally his eyes began to droop.

Placing the book beside him he closed his eyes and minutes later joined Darq in the world of sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:51 am