Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Training the Mind (Darq and Draco)

Training the Mind (Darq and Draco) Empty Training the Mind (Darq and Draco)

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:18 am

Darquesse had had a rather odd day, she had been living in a cave for about three hours which was a harrowing experiance and then she had met Draco possibly one of the kindest (or most gulliable) men she had ever met and now she was living in the most luxurious Mansions she had ever set her eyes on.

It was too much like a dream to her.

Popping her head around the door to the training room that Draco had showed her before she found it to be empty just as she left it and she hoped that she wouldn't be found in there by Hades, after all a random girl just appearing in his house and using his training room would probably earn her a kick to the ribs or worse...

A large smirk on her face Darquesse shrugged off her light grey cardigan and left it on the floor, rolling her neck around and tying her long blonde hair up in a pony tail Darquesse lunged at the punching bag and began to attack it with a barrage of fists, flat palms and stabs with her nails. After ten minutes of this she swapped to her legs, working out each one before she stopped again.

Worn and battered a book sat in her pocket, a small edition of the theasarus, Darquesse grinned and closed her eyes so that when she opened them they were filled with a sort of white light.

"Bite, rip, eat consume, render, tear."

With each word her eyes flashed brighter and one of the dummies in the corner that she had addressed her attack to suddenly began to have large chunks of it's material torn out of it. Changing her attack Darquesse muttered:

"Hot. Heat. Burn. Fire. Decimate."

And another dummy burst into fire.

Then Darquesse decided she was pretty adept at this aspect of her training and she took the book closed her eyes and held her hand briefly over the page, swiping her hand over it the pages flew out and hovered around her head like birds before she swiped her hands through the air and the pages attacked one of the other dummies, the pages turning to metal and ripping the dummy in half.

Training the Mind (Darq and Draco) Empty Re: Training the Mind (Darq and Draco)

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Draco moved out the living room away from his son just pausing to ask him where she might be.

Hades thought for a second before answering. "She's in the training room destroying my dummies." He said before returning back to his conversation with his boss his face turning to look into the flames as he waited for his next instruction.

Draco gave a little nod of thanks before he made the long trip to meet her. Once he was there he silently opened the door and stood in the doorway watching her in surprise. So she had power over books, figures. He brought his hands together clapping her as he made his way over to her. "Well it seems you were more powerful than i first thought. More talented too." He smiled.

"When did you learn to do that?"

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:35 pm

As soon as she heard the clapping Darquesse growled and turned around the metal book pages stained with the dummys artificial blood hovered around her again just in case she needed to defend herself, but seeing that it was Draco she relaxed her eyes and let the pages float back into the book.

"I didn't learn it, it just happened. My first act of magic was to seal someone's lips shut for bad talking me."

Shrugging Darquesse placed a dark smirk on her face and stalked her way over to Draco wrapping her arms around his neck and whispering softly into his ear:

"Not everything is as it seems..."

Her lips gently bit his ear and tugged at the skin before moving away back to the punching bang and beginning her arm work outs once more making sure that she stayed in shape.

"Still think you can best me?"

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:43 pm

"Oh you were born with it huh? Even better means the magic is bound to you by blood." He smirked. "You sealed someones lips?" He asked making his way over to kiss hers. "Interesting."

"No it certainly isn't but that's what make it more fun." He smirked snaking his arms around her waist. "Oh so that's how it is, is it?" He smirked opening his amrs for her to leave.

"Right well i can certainly try. Show me what you got." He smiled moving aside for her to move forwards.

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 7:20 pm

"Yes that's how it is..."

Darquesse purred and she stopped punching the punching bag and raises her eyebrows to look at where Draco was standing ready for her to fight him, this was perfect. She gets the first move.

Applying magic to the soles of her feet Darquesse ran at Draco a blur of colour and she raised her closed fist slamming it into his cheekbone and bringing her knee up to wind him in the stomach before running to the back of him to kick him in the back.

"As you wish Draco...you still want more?"

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 11:08 pm

He smiled watching as she ran straight for him and seconds before she reached him he turned to smoke so that her punch distorted his face before it flew back together again.

"It's hard to hit some thing that has no solid form isn't it." He smiled his voice echoing around the room before his body seperated and disappeared. "I'm over here Darq." He whispered from over by the corner.

"Find me if you can." He whispered into her ear before moving again.

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:02 am

Darquesse growled loudly as her fist sunk through Draco's head, so he could turn to smoke? This was going to be interesting for someone who's best side was physical fighting, with a sigh Darquesse calmed herself down to think about this logically she could do lots of things to make people tangible again.

Closing her eyes and opening them again, the white light filled them and she muttered:

"Close, compact, compacted, concentrated, concrete, consolidated, dense, firm, fixed."

Darquesse looked around to see if Draco was visible and when she saw him she grinned and muttered:

"Join, knot, lash, link."

Now attactched to the floor by her spell Draco shouldn't be able to move having been trapped in his tangible form, smirking Darquesse rushed at him again sending out a barrel of kicks and punches to his chest and face.

"Now are you going to fight me, or take the cowards option yet again Draco?"

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm

He smiled. "I'm impressed." He said as he became stuck to the floor. He spun his cane around in his hands watching her every move. Once she came at him again his cane poured out a liquid that quickly became solid to block all her hits.

"I don't hurt the people i love. Only Hades but i had to train him up you obviously you can handle yourself." He smiled.

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 7:26 am

Darquesse smirked a little as she was scrutinised by Draco, biting her lip and stepping back to assess the liquid in the cane she wondered if it would be possible to freeze it so it couldn't block her hits or if she went as fast as she could it couldn't keep up with her hits?

"I'm glad you think so..."

With a small cry Darquesse applied her magic to her feet once more and ran as fast as she could towards Draco, looking she supposed like a blurr to him, as she got up close she started her barriage of attacks lunging at one side before running around to kick the next.

"Hm? Did I hear that right? You love me?"

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 11:27 pm

He frowned building a wall around him to stop her attacks. "I'm not going to hurt you Darq no matter what you do. I'm a lover not a fighter." He smiled. "But if it's a fight you're looking for i'm sure i can russell up one of the boys. Maybe not Asp he tends to get carried away and would probably kill you. Hmm maybe not Jamie either he'd know how to kill you straight away. Yeah ignore that idea." He thought Hades still was in no shape to fight yet.

"Of course i don't let just anyone to stay here you know you have to be special." He smiled. "And that you are to me."

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:25 am

Darquesse sighed and moved away from Draco, what a pointless pointless waste of her energy and if he wasn't going to fight her how on Earth was he saying that he was going to beat her? She could keep going for hours and she could break down that stupid wall but she didn't see the point if he wasn't going to do anything.

"If you weren't going to fight, why accept my challenge? Do you have any idea how frustrated you've made me?"

She whispered in a low warning tone picking up her caridgan and slipping it back onto her shoulders with a pointed look in the walls and Draco's direction before she sighed once more, picked up her book and made to leave the room.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 12:07 am

He sighed. "I was thinking about it last night and no matter what i thought i knew i could never bring myself to hurt you. I'd never forgive myself." He frowned shaking his head.

"Please forgive me and unstick my feet. The last thing i wanted to do was annoy or frustrate you." He spoke softly. "Oh don't leave if you really want to fight and it would make you happy then i'll fight you." He said not liking the sound of it but if it made her happy then he would do it.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Darquesse sighed, her eyes flashed white and she released the spell that was holding Draco's feet to the floor of the room, still shaking her head a little she knew that she had to go out and calm down. She had heard that there was a new author signing books today and she decided that might do the trick.

"I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back later."

Waving her hand at him absentmindedly Darquesse walked out of the room and out of the mansion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

After her fight at the bar Darquesse apparated back to Malfoy Manor still clutching her bleeding side where she had been shot three times, there was an endless flow of blood and she didn't know how to fix it, her brain was foggy and she felt dizzy the pain washing over her as she walked through the gates and promptly collapsed on the steps ascending to the door of the manor hoping that someone would find her before too long.

"Bugger it."

She whispered.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:10 pm

He stepped forwards a little and paused as she left the room. He wanted her to feel like she had space if she wanted it, he wasn't about to annoy her further by getting in the way. "Okay." He said giving her a weak smile. He stood where he was for a few minutes before he realised what he was going. He sighed and made his way to the main living room where he spotted Hades already there by the fire.

"Hello Hades." He smiled weakly.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun May 22, 2011 8:30 pm

Hades looked up as his father entered the room. "Hello father where is your... friend?" He asked turning back to look at the fire. He stayed like this for a while waiting for something to happen he wasn't sure what but he knew it would.

His head twitched towards the window and then back to his father. "We have a problem." He frowned diving out his seat to race towards the front door and out to the gates Draco following closely behind.

"She's been shot." He said stepping aside for his father to move in.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:37 pm

He sighed. "You know where she is don't pretend like you weren't listening in to our minds. You just can't help yourself." He said sitting down in the chair to pour himself a glass of firewhiskey and drunk it all down in one.

He poured himself another and just sat staring at it as he swirled it around in the glass. Time passed and the silence grew until finally Hades movement caught his eye. "What is it?" He asked chasing after him as Hades ran out the house towards the gates.

A small figure lay on the ground at the gates feet and it took a while to regisiter in his mind who it was purely from denial. "NO Darq it can't be." He pleaded dropping to his knee's beside her. "Darq? Can you hear? Please just look at me come on show me those beautiful eyes please?" He cried encasing her in his arms.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Darquesse smiled shakily as she heard the doors open, this was a good thing people were coming to help her, tilting her head up slowly she saw Hades and coming out just after him was Draco and for his sake she would try to be a little braver than she felt.

"H-h-hey there Draco."

Smiling yet gritting her teeth with pain, she fought off the desire to faint and made to stand up.

"Don't you worry about me I'm just..."

Cut off by a gasp of pain as she twisted her stomach Darquesse bit her lip and closed her eyes.

"Fine."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:20 pm

He smiled gently a little hysterical laugh escaping from his lips before he stopped it. "She's okay." He said turning to look at Hades who no doubt already knew that. "Hey beautiful we're going to stop the pain soon okay? No, no don't move okay? I'll carry you, you're hurt but we're going to make it go away okay." He smiled softly gently scooping her up in his arms to take her back into the house.

"Can't you do anything to stop the pain?" He asked turning behind him to look at Hades. "Encase her mind stop her feeling or something." He ordered moving as fast as he dared.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun May 22, 2011 9:27 pm

He nodded waiting for his father to move her into the house. "Of course father." He said narrowing his eyes as he looked at Darq protecting her mind from the pain he knew she was feeling. "It is done she won't be able to feel anything but she will still act the same." He said rushing along behind his father.

"Place her onto the table." He said moving ahead to swipe everything currently on the table to the floor ready for her to be placed on it.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Darquesse sighed and gasped in pain shaking her head and wanting Draco to leave her where she was she cried out in pain as he picked her up anyway, whimpering as with every step Draco took her injuries tore a little more.

"Draco please put me down it hurts!"

She pleaded before all of a sudden the pain left her and she swooned into Dracos arms the loss of pain making her light headed and faint. Clutching to Dracos chest Darquesse still felt her body convulse with pain.

As she was lay down on a table the whole left side of her body twitched horribly and the blood still seeped out.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:48 pm

He frowned. "I'm sorry honey but i need to move you. We can't stay out here we need to get you inside to make you better." He explained trying his best not to move her.

Once inside the house he placed her on the table and immediately his hands flew to put pressure on the wounds. "Hades we can't heal her until we remove the bullets." He said looking up to look at his son who nodded and moved over to place his hands over his fathers but instead of coming to rest on top they sank straight through and returned holding the bullets which he dropped onto the table.

"There you can now start to heal her but start from the inside we don't want her to bleed to death." Hades said pulling out his wand to being the process.

Draco nodded and pulled out his own wand to help with the healing 10 minutes later and they were done.

"Right she's all fixed but she shouldn't move for a while the injured areas are still sensitive." Said Hades as he left the room leaving the too it.

"Thank you." Said Draco nodding to his son before he turned to Darq. "How you feeling love?"

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Darquesse found this very weird that she could see everything happening to her yet she felt no pain associated with it, she still flinched and arched her back as her body thought she should be in pain but she felt nothing it was like she had died.

"Thank you..."

She whispered to Hades as he left the room.

"Hey Draco love."

Darquesse smiled faintly and tried to sit up from the table she hated being stuck somewhere she wanted to be up and about and show that she was just fine.

"I feel a bit crap. How are you love?"

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:19 pm

"Hi" He smiled. "Don't ever scare me like again okay?" He said brushing back her hair away from her face. He tensed helping her up. "Try not to move too much love your still healing." He said supposrting her weight.

"Stay here i'll be right back." He said stepping backwards towards the door. "Don't move without me okay?" He said turning to leave the room and minutes later returning with a vial of potion.

"Here take this, it should help make you feel better." He said uncapping the vial and passing it over to her. "I think you should take it easy for the next few days. So no training or any other kind of exercise." He said. "I'm going to be watching you like a hawk until you are better. I'm your personal doctor." He smirked then frowned slightly.

"Who did this to you Darq?"

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:19 am

"I'm sorry, I never intended for this to happen, I was careless and I promise I wont be injured again in a fight."

Darquesse was happy that at least now she was able to sit up, laying down like that made her feel so helpless and that was the last thing that she wanted to feel around Draco. Groaning a little bit with her skin still tender Darquesse wretched a little as pressure was put on her newly healed stomach, taking the potion gladly from Draco when he returned she drank a little bit of it.

"My own personal doctor hmm? A part of that sounds vaguely appealing since it's you but, I've always hated doctors."

With a small smile Darquesse chuckled when Draco asked who it was who had done this to her, of course she remembered but he would not.

"A member of the Phoenix. Seems my beleifs are unwelcome in every corner of the world huh?"

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 10:25 pm

"Shh it's okay love it's not your fault." He said nodding he was glad of her promise non the less. "I havent been that afraid in ages." He smiled softly.

"Easy now don't move too fast it is still going to be sore." He said moving to support her. "Oh don't worry im a nice doctor." He smiled brushing back her hair.

He growled. "Was it Achilles? No of course not he's not stupid enough to do seomething like this and he would try to kill you. Darq there are people out there that dont agree with what we think. They think we are the bad guys but all we really want is our freedom." He said cupping her face in his hand.

"That's why we created the order. Someone had to stand up and fight for our rights." He explained sitting on the edge of the table.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:06 pm