Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Asric Chaos

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Asric Chaos  Empty Asric Chaos

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:34 pm

Asric Chaos  Banner12
    "The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible"
    Asric Chaos  2v7wdxd
    Meet Ric, Headmaster of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry and leader of the brotherhood of hunters. He is currently married to the beautiful Sophia Wyse, deputy head of Hogwarts and divination Professor.

Friends/ Acquaintances: I imagine Ric would have a lot more acquaintances than friends seeing as he's very work orientated. Countries don't really matter. As a hunter Ric would have been required to travel alot so he'd have met people from all over the world. If you have any ideas let me know.

Enemies: He definitely needs some enemies. Whether they be family of people he'd killed in the past or just people jealous of his power. Either way he needs some. You can't be a hunter without making a few enemies along the way. So if you think our charries could hate each other then let me know. He seriously needs some.

Lovers: Seeing as he is currently married this will have to be based on past relationships. So if you think our charries could have had a fling in the past then let me know and we can work something out.
    Friends:
    Spoiler:

Acquaintances:
    Spoiler:

Enemies:
    Spoiler:

Lovers:
    Spoiler:
    Asric Chaos  Banner13

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:34 am