Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Angel Issues

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Angel Issues Empty Angel Issues

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:54 pm

For: Ashleen D'Angelo

Name: Tucker something or other (His last name is up to you.)

School: Durmstrang

Age: Would like him to be as close to Ash's age as possible. At the moment there doesn't seem to any sixth year spots open, but... I see a few names I know to be inactive soo... we /should/ be able to work around that.

Celeb Claim (this is a must!!): Jesse Metcalfe
    Spoiler:

Personality: If you've ever seen John Tucker Must Die... (I'm sure you can see where I'm going with all of this Razz) think John Tucker. So, popular, arrogant, womanizer. He's use to getting whoever he wants, whenever he wants, and usually he wants two or three on the side as well.

What I need: First of all I wish to note YOU MUST BE ACTIVE IF YOU WANT THIS CHARRIE. I actually have need of threads with him, so if you want him, I would really appreciate it if you're able to post at least once or twice a week.

Now on to the other stuff, So basically, not right away - we'll talk specific posts and stuff later - Ash is going to need a "Boyfriend" at some near future time. Now, I can't promise this dating thing will last - in fact I can promise it won't cause she's still in love with Tre, but there is always room for side plots, and such. I was thinking you'd show up at Durmstrang while Ash was still dating Tre, and sort of look at her, and go "yeah I want that" and try to get her when she's dating Tre, and then... yeah, eventually start dating...

Wow that's the worst summery ever...

Anyway...

I'd still really love for someone to take this charrie Very Happy And please feel free to make him waaay cooler, than my lame babbling made him sound Razz

Angel Issues 2wclkqx

Very Happy
    Countie
    Countie
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Angel Issues Empty Re: Angel Issues

Post by Countie Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Hmmm this charrie sounds interesting I would love to make this charrie come alive, with your permission of course.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:57 pm

SWWWEEET!!!! You are the best person ever!

So... yeah, you already made it soo... I suppose get a profile up, and get sorted, Try asking an Admin about the age thing, cause I really think for this to work best you need to be a sixth year... and

Yeah, then we can talk posting Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:28 am