Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Wanna Dance With Somebody

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I Wanna Dance With Somebody Empty I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 am

Outside it was storming, and the girl was feeling stir crazy.

So... logically, the room of requirements had seemed like the logical spot to go. Nothing in mind she had merely asked the room to... amuse her.

And what it had turned up was a large empty room, with mirrors along the side. It was a dance room, she had seen it before. She had taken dance lessons for a year or two as a child, she ahd merely not enjoyed the way the teacher had made the enviroment.

Still... with the catchy beat that was pumping through the room by what the girl could only assume was magic, she couldn't help but just...

Giving one glance over her shoulder, self conscious, Juliet threw caution to the wind and just started to...

Well Dance.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I Wanna Dance With Somebody Empty Re: I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 am

Quinn wanted to see if it changed from last year when she was in there. Quinn walked into the ROR and saw someone else there. Quinn remembered her from her year and Hufflepuff. "Hi, sorry didn't no anyone else was in here" Quinn apologized. Quinn was glad she never lost her French accent. Then again she still lived there but went to school here.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 pm

The music seemed to bubble down to a stop as the door open. Cheeks flushed, and a rueful grin on her face, Juliet stopped herself mid twirl.

Or more accurately, she attempted to stop herself mid-twirl. Only to loser her balance and stumble forward, falling gracelessly to the floor.

Shaking her head she looked up with a slight laugh, "Well, there was. But I suppose I was doomed to be interupted eventually. Hello there."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Quinn waved. "You're really good by the way" Quinn gestured to the girl dancing. "I'm Quinn Mikaelson by the way" Quinn held out her hand for the girl to shake it. Quinn was always a polite person so it didn't surprise her that she was introducing herself.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:36 pm

Juliet ducked her head and blushed, "No I'm not, but thank you for saying. I was sort of just... goofing off anyways. I never actually, dance... in front of people. In fact, I'm lucky I didn't trip over my own feet until the end right there."

Spinning around so she was seated more comfortable on the floor she nodded her head.

"Nice to meet you Quinn, I'm Juliet," she frown and tilted her head, "You're not from around here, are you?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:52 pm

Quinn had to laugh at that. "You need to stop denying the fact that you got moves even when you think you're goofing off. I dance, even when you goof off you dance and you don't know it" Quinn said to her. "Trust me, nothing is more embarrasing than tripping over your own feet" Quinn let out a light laughed.

Quinn saw her take a seat on the floor and Quinn went hesitant and decided to sit across from her.

"Nice to meet you too Juliet" Quinn said to her. Quinn shook her head 'no'. "No, I used to go to Beauxbatons but I got expelled because of a jackass" Quinn explained to her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:01 pm

"I'll try to keep that in mind then," the girl said with a slightly nod, "Falling over my feet is my life. I'm use to it by now."

She smiled slightly as the girl sat across from her, but she frowned a bit at the later comment.

"Oh, well thats too bad," she spoke softly, entirely unsure what else to say to such a comment. "It must have sucked, having to switch schools."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:12 pm

Quinn nodded and laughed. "I no the feeling" Quinn said in agreement. Quinn had her days when she actually did that sometimes.

Quinn watched the girl frown and was a little confused on why.

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, I've been on probabtion with headmaster Chaos since I transferred here towards the end of last year" Quinn explained. Quinn nodded. "Yeah, I had to leave my boyfriend and friends" Quinn said to her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:17 pm

"That would suck... leaving people," Juliet said, nodding her head and realizing she was being highly unarticulate. "But I suppose, I mean, you can still go see people, and stuff, so its not the end of the world or anything."

She bit her lip and then nodded her head.

"So, despite all that, how have you been liking Hogwarts so far?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:23 pm

Quinn nodded. "It was" Quinn said to her. Quinn smiled. "Yeah, my boyfriend and my one friend joined the student exchange program to visit me" Quinn was glad they did, she missed them.

Quinn smiled. "It's been good so far, nothing bad has happened yet and I'm actually really glad for that" Quinn exclaimed. "I actually sort of made friends with two other Gryffindors, Casey Donohoe and Alyssa Black, I met them last year" Quinn said.

"I no this is a stupid question but how is Hogwarts for you" Quinn asked.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:29 pm

Juliet smiled, "Well thats lucky then, you'll at least get to spend the year with them. And you know, after all, there are still all the holidays, and you can write letters and some such."

"Well that is good," she said with a nod, "Its always good to make friends. It makes everything seem slightly more bareable."

"Hogwarts is good; Its you know... my school. I don't know - over all its good."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, I'm glad they did that for me" Quinn said to Juliet. It felt good to talk to someone that she didn't no that well.

Quinn nodded in agreement. "Yeah it is" Quinn played with her finger nails.

"You no, if I was still in Beauxbatons and I met you somewhere else. I would have probably said the same thing" Quinn said honestly.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:34 pm

Juliet gave a slgiht grin, "Well I do suppose that is the universal rule of schools... they are what they are - our school, nothing more, nothing less. Though I will admit I am apt to call this place my home; I feel like I've found myself more here, than I ever had back where I was from."

Where she was from, she was lost in a sea of siblings, not able to stand up for herself. Here she'd learned to be independant, to have strength.

Perhaps that was why she was so fond of the place.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 pm

Quinn nodded in agreement with her. "I completely agree with you there. Sometimes school can feel more like home to you because you're here for an entire year and you're away from your family" Quinn said to her.

Quinn saw Juliet look like she was battling with something in her head. Quinn knew how it felt to do that.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:22 pm

"Sometimes its easier to be away from your family," she spoke softly, looking at the ground, before giving the girl a slight grin and a shrug "Or maybe that's just me. I never did really feel like I fit in there. They were all... so ... them, and I was just.. me."

She shrugged.

"Not that, that really matters now."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Quinn nodded. "Yeah, I guess it is" Quinn said agreeing with Juliet. Quinn nodded again. "I no what you mean. I felt the same way when I was around my father" Quinn remembered all those memories very well.

"Juliet, I no I just met you but it does matter a little bit too you" Quinn said. "I should no" Quinn muttered.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:54 pm

Juliet smiled, "I guess."

She frowned slightly, the light catching her watch, directing her gaze to the time.

"Oh man," she said, "Shit."

She flashed the girl an apologigetic smile, "I told someone I'd meet them... fifteen minutes ago. They're goign to think I stood them up. I have to run. I'll see you again, yeah?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:00 am

Quinn smiled back and her and nodded.

Quinn nodded in understanding. "No problem, I'm going to find my boyfriend or friend, you go, it'll be fine" Quinn reassured her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:29 am