Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

all the choirs in my head sing no {fifthies}

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

all the choirs in my head sing no {fifthies} Empty all the choirs in my head sing no {fifthies}

Post by Rora Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:47 pm

The horse had followed the Uchitel since the morning, and Merlin did that annoy the girl. It was nearly noon, and a couple of the younger children had practically ran away from her when they saw the stallion trailing behind her. Instead of rolling her eyes and yelling at them, she understood; she would too if she was a normal witch and didn't have to deal with her powers going insane.

She wasn't exactly a normal witch, now is she?

Normal witches couldn't create ghosts just because they thought of a dead person before they went to bed the night before. Normal witches didn't let ghosts run behind them. Normal witches didn't spend their days alone or trying to avoid their ex-friends or wishing their boyfriend wasn't mute and was in a safe location.

Thankfully, she was in the right classroom and the right lesson, and she took a deep breath as she leaned back into her seat. Glancing at the horse, she muttered, "Why are you here?"

It neighed.

"Well, neighing doesn't give me much of an answer," snapped the blonde, taking a book of dreams out of her shoulder bag and thumbing through the pages until she found the right one. The horse merely nodded, and that caused Lena to look at it once more. "If Enya sent you, then I want you to go away."

Neigh -

"Go away!" commanded the Uchitel, "I don't need your fucking help, alright?" The horse faded away into oblivion, letting the girl breathe a sigh of relief.

Little did she realize one of her classmates was at the door. She looked blankly at them, growling, "What do you want?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

all the choirs in my head sing no {fifthies} Empty Re: all the choirs in my head sing no {fifthies}

Post by danie Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:42 am

Once she had heard from some random first year that occlumency was a class that only her ex-best friend and her would share, the class was less than exciting to go to. Anya had been dreading it the entire day and was less than pleased when she had heard Lena had become a prefect as well.

Sighing, she patted down her wrinkled skirt - or she thought it was wrinkled but in fact was far from - Anya made her way to the classroom with a forced smile. Upon hearing the yelling, a small smirk formed upon her lips as she leaned onto the door frame lightly and crossed her arms, "Whatever I want clearly doesn't concern any of you.

"Either way, it's not like I'd tell you this shit anyways," she pointed out as she pushed herself and made her way towards a seat somewhat far from Lena yet close to the front.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

all the choirs in my head sing no {fifthies} Empty Re: all the choirs in my head sing no {fifthies}

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:55 am

Tessa walked into the classroom. She was grinning from ear to ear, because it was the first time that she didn't have to use her dog, Ariel. And it was because over the summer she was in London. And they gave back her sight, so she was know like everybody else.

She then found her a sit and was waiting for the professor. Tessa then noticed that her best friend, Lena was in the class. She then was still grinning and that was because Lena was back.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:07 pm

"Whatever. Who cares about your needs anyway?" snapped the Uchitel, hoisting her body so it was facing the door and definitely not towards the Hrabrost Prefect. How on earth did she become Prefect anyway? Did the Telsas pay the school to make that happen, or did Anya sleep with one of the Professors which made them nominate her to become a Prefect? After all, Haze would do it - why not Anya?

That whore.

Oh, being a rival to her ex-best friend did funny things, and that was what Lena had failed to noticed. Instead of seeing the great qualities her friend had, everything she did annoyed the fuck out of her, even if it was something horrendously trivial. She forgot that Anya worked her ass off in classes and was generally a kind person overall. Screw forgot - she never knew that.

However, some solace came in the form of Tessa Gray, which made the Uchitel leap up to hug her friend. "TWINNIE!" she exclaimed, "I know I just saw you a while ago... but I missed you so. Freaking. Muchly." She then looked around. "Oh nooo... you don't have Ariel anymore, now do you. I'm going to miss him." She then led Tessa to the seat next to her. "Sit next to me, Tess!"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Tessa was grinning when she seen Lena. It was really funny how they meet. But Tessa loved her and thought the world of her. Lena leaped up and Tessa hugged her back. " I know I just seen you but I miss you. I think it was from you being gone last year."

She then blinked when asked about Ariel. " Yeah I still have her and brought her with me. She is up in the dorm." That is when she sat down next to Lena. She was glad that there was someone that she knew.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:28 am

Holding her friend, Lena agreed. "I missed you too much!" she grinned, "I need to have a long chat with you, girl! You're practically the closest friend I have as of this point.

"Oh goodness!" Lena grinned, "I thought you'd done away with Ariel. Not like you're ever terrible enough to do such a thing." She then beamed at the Prefect badge placed on Tessa's robes. "Whoa!" she gasped, "you're Prefect too? Sweet! You, me and Haze - we're having Butterbeer tomorrow night." She blatantly left out Anya as the only fifth year female Prefect not to go with them, for obvious reasons.
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Ethon Pyrrhos
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Ethon Pyrrhos Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:50 am

Ethon stood leaning silently against the wall beside the door. What on earth had his predecessor been teaching all this time?

"I see," he said, teeth gritting ever-so-slightly with irritation, "that your previous professor hasn't had you meditate at the start of class. From now on, it is my expectation that you will begin class by clearing your minds. This is to be the case whether I am on time or horribly late. You will not spend the time gabbing. That is what the Great Hall and other such venues are for. Please tell me all of you at least know the basics of meditation?

"The name is Ethon Pyrrhos," Ethon informed them as he strolled to the front of the class. "Naturally, you will address me as Professor Pyrrhos. And yes, the Weaponry professor is my brother younger brother."

He leaned against the front of his desk, folding his arms casually. "Now, what can any of you tell me about building mental barriers?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:39 am