Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

always sing in strobe lights

Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

always sing in strobe lights Empty always sing in strobe lights

Post by Emelie Foss Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:21 pm

Emelie smiled as she strolled throught the wood. The trees whispered to her, but the words were indistinct and she didn't bother to listen.

She was happy, but worried at the same time. Adam knew she was hiding something. How couldn't he? Emelie had been stuttering like an idiot. It was obvious, but she didn't want to tell him. How- how could she tell him that she had killed someone?

Someone who was her own father.

Emelie shoved the thought away and kept walking.

She would do well with duct tape on her mouth.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

always sing in strobe lights Empty Re: always sing in strobe lights

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Emelie was being followed by none other then Sithis. He had been stalking her like a hawk. He needed to talk to her about something. To get something off his chest. So he followed her and continued to hide in the dark. till it was time to fully reveal himself. He sighed slowly towards himself. And shook his head.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Emelie was deep in thought, but not deep enough to not notice someone. She stuck her hand in her pocket, gripping to one of her most beloved knives just in case she had to defend herself.

"I know you're there," she said calmly. "Just come out and tell me what you want, and I'll make this easier for both of us."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:41 pm