Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Robin Potter
Savannah Lerran
6 posters

take me down where the fighting ends {thirdies}

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

take me down where the fighting ends {thirdies} Empty take me down where the fighting ends {thirdies}

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:51 pm

She'd always loved this class.

Going around and beating people with magic? That was bloody brilliant. Humming softly, she grinned as she made her way towards the class, twirling her wand between her fingers.

I think you'll do amazing, Savannah.

Grinning at Honey's compliment, it only served to make Savannah more upbeat and happy. This was going to be a great year.
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

take me down where the fighting ends {thirdies} Empty Re: take me down where the fighting ends {thirdies}

Post by Robin Potter Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:15 am

Robin slipped into one of her classes and sat down in her seat - near the back of the room. She took her textbook out, drumming her fingers on the cover. Glancing around, she found only a couple of people there. She swung back on her seat, and it wasn't much of a surprise when she fell.

"Oh, crap," she muttered to herself, rubbing her waist, "God, that hurt."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

take me down where the fighting ends {thirdies} Empty Re: take me down where the fighting ends {thirdies}

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Looking up at the brunette who entered, Savannah grinned, waving. She didn't know her, but in this mood, she couldn't help but be friendly. Turning around in her chair to look at her, she flinched as the girl fell onto the ground.

"Smooth move," she commented. "You alright?"

Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:37 pm

Robin chuckled at the girl's comment.

"Yeah I'm alright, thanks for asking," Robin replied, "I'm Robin Potter, you are?"
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Storm hummed gently as she skipped to the class. She'd never heard better news in her entire life. Her brother was most likely not going to bother her, well at least not as much as he had been. The reason? He was moving to Norway.

The Gryffindor felt so much like a firstie again, just like she was back a couple of short years ago.

Storm was getting better.

She waved as she entered the classroom, and took a seat.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:15 pm

"Wait," Savannah's eyes widened and she pulled herself out of her seat to sit directly in front of the girl. "Potter? As in, Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived? Are you related to him? Because that would be so cool." Her blue eyes bright and focused on Robin, she momentarily forgot her own name.

"Oh, right. Savannah Lerran, but that doesn't really matter if you're a Potter."

Giving Storm a wave as she entered, she kept her eyes glued on the Hufflepuff's.
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:17 pm

Robin looked at the interested Gryffindor and shrugged.

"Well-- yeah, he's my great Granddad..." she trailed off, shrugging again, "and my Granddad would be James Potter II. You know him right? He got England to win the Quidditch world cup, back when he was 20-something..." She shrugged yet again, as if it was no big deal.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:57 am

"Your family's more interesting than mine'll ever be." Savannah said mournfully, but her eyes were still bright with excitement. "Our only claim to fame is that my mother's the Deputy Minister, which I guess is cool, but compared to yours?" the Gryffindor shook her head, reaching over to grab Robin's shoulders, eyes now wild.

"Your family saved the bloody world. That's huge. You have to know some amazing things, have crazy awesome stories. Tell me. I swear, I'll listen."
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:43 pm

Robin blushed darkly at how interested Savannah was in her family.

"Well," she began carefully, "it's not really all that fun, to be honest. It's a lot to take in, living up to the family name... I just feel that I can't... live up to all the fame I've been given."

"But I guess, there was this one time where I may have made the reporter... er... bald, and I may have turned her orange..."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:06 am

"Alright, enough with the stories." He said as he came into the the classroom. "Luckily for you guys you have a more theory based year so you won't be leaving here covered in the usual bruises. However, if you think that means you can slack off then you are wrongly mistaken." He said turning to face them as he reached the front of the classroom.

"Now who can tell me our first natural defensive weapon? Think carefully about what i just asked." He asked as he perched on the front of his desk.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:32 pm

"Oh," Savannah said softly, reaching over to pat the Potter on the shoulder. "That must suck having to live up to reputation. I have to too, of course, but really, most people don't know or really care who my mother is."

She shrugged before breaking out into a grin, laughing softly. "Accidental magic? Or on purpose?" Her expression suddenly dreamy, she sighed softly, barely noticing that she was taking the poor girl and shaking her. "I'd love to do that on purpose."

Looking up at the Headmaster, she turned around in her chair, giving him all of her attention with a sheepish little smile. First natural defensive weapon? "Ourselves?" Savannah asked with a frown, knitting her eyebrows together.
    Robin Potter
    Robin Potter
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Robin Potter Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:01 pm

Robin smiled at Savannah. "Oh, on purpose of course, I wouldn't do it by accident."

Then she looked at her headmaster sheepishly.

"Er-- our minds?" she asked, thinking.

It could've been their physical bodies, it also coul've been their minds. As they sometimes say, the mind is the greatest weapon, right?
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:33 am

Timothy heard the question as he approached the classroom, and instead of being a cocky man as he had always been, he decided to lay low for a while. This was the Headmaster's class - there was no way he was going to risk himself getting expelled! And plus, Dueling was a useful life skill, he thought, that should be treasured just in case he chose to become something useful like an Auror or something of the like.

"I'm sorry for being late, Headmaster," solemnly uttered the Slytherin, "I assure you, it won't happen unless I am under dire circumstances." He then sat curtly net to the brunette Gryffindor, and chose to answer the question, "Perhaps our reflexes, which generally involve signals from the brain?"
    Suzy Kidston
    Suzy Kidston
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Suzy Kidston Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:33 pm

This time, I'm not going to be late.
    well, that's what Suzy thought.

She jogged through the hallway, passing by several students and making her way hurriedly to her next class. Duelling was the class she actually looked forward to. Beating the crap out someone, man she hasn't done that in years. (the last one having been when she was 10). Having finally made her way to the place, she stopped in front of the door, lurching forward and catching his breath. Man, after years of running, how am i still not used to it? Once she got her breath, as well as her heart rate down, she opened the door to the class. Well what do you know...

"Sorry I am late, professor" she said with a slight bow as respect. "It won't happen again"

Crap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 am