Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Defense (Fifth years, lesson 1)

Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Defense (Fifth years, lesson 1) Empty Defense (Fifth years, lesson 1)

Post by Caleb List Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:38 pm

Caleb walked in and saw he was the only one here. Okay today was totally not or is his day. Caleb shrugged and went to take a seat in the middle of the classroom. Caleb got out his things, well his wand and a book for the class. Caleb was glad he was back because he has two years and he was gone.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Defense (Fifth years, lesson 1) Empty Re: Defense (Fifth years, lesson 1)

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:53 am

The brunette yelled at the elder Hufflepuff, "No!" She took a step back. "No, I'm not available! For Merlin's sake get the fuck out of my sight before I kick you where I shouldn't!" And he ran off in another direction, to Tshering's joy.

Taking deep breaths, the Ravenclaw entered the classroom, glancing at the Slytherin boy she saw in a couple of lessons, before and after she had left for Durmstrang. "Never learned your name, now did I?" she questioned, "or did I just forget." She glanced at the empty seat next to him. "Mind if I sit next to you?"
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:01 am

This was her first class and to say Lila wasn't nervous was a huge understatement. She couldn't understand why though. She had faced and killed many on the spot but the fact that mere children scared her... scared her. Lila had half a mind of turning around and running off to find Ric so she could quit the job... but she decided other wise. If he could do it and if Stark could do it, so could she.

Walking into class with a confidante stride, she stood in front of the class of two with crossed arms.

"Huh, I expected there to be more of you little demons," she said to herself and took a seat on top of her desk. "Right, today we're going to learn about Protego Totalum and Protego Horribilis. Raise your hand if you have any idea what that is."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Tshering's lip nearly twitched when she saw how the Professor walked into the classroom. She can tell that this one has confidence - if she didn't, why the fuck would she walk like that? - and that was a good thing.

In a relaxed manner, the Ravenclaw prefect raised her arm. "Protego Totalum is like Protego, but it can be used for small or covered areas for extensive periods," she began, her voice more a bored drawl than anything else, "and Protego Horribilli... I don't know. Horribilli sounds like horrible, so I think it protects an area from Dark Magic or something." She merely shrugged her shoulders.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:53 pm

Caleb heard yelling and had to laugh at it. He saw a Ravenclaw girl come in and talk to him. "I'm Caleb List and you can sit if you like. No one else is going to sit there and it would be a waist" Caleb said to her.

Caleb saw the professor come in and asked a question. Caleb knew the answer but Anna, he believed was her name answered it. Caleb had to admit he was impressed by that.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:42 am

"You're right little Ravenclaw demon," Lila said as she stood up from her desk, making her way around it to stand up in front of her chalkboard. Writing down the spells, she wrote the etymology of each one under it.

Protego Totalum:
    Latin protego meaning "to protect" and Latin totus meaning "as a whole."

Protego Horribilis:
    Latin Protego, "I protect", and Horribilis, "horrible , frightful, dreadful."

"Protego Horribllis, like you said is about the same thing as it's Totalum counterpart but it is a stronger version of it," Lil recited as she sat down on her chair comfortably and cross her legs. "It protects a very large area against highly dark magic, and anything in range rebounds off it's shield.

"Alright before we practice this," She looked down at her list and without looking at them said, "Tshering, give me an example of where you can use Protego Horribilis and List, give me an example of where you can use Protego Totalum."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:40 pm

Caleb heard the professor ask him to give her an example. Caleb thought for a moment. "You can use the spell Protego Totalum when you want to hide from someone. You use Protego Totalum, to basically shield you from harm" Caleb answered.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Tshering rolled her eyes. Really? Never mind... she'd probably seem like a right ass at the moment, the way she was acting. She uncrossed her legs, and she calmly replied, "Well. Protego Horribilis," the Ravenclaw Prefect muttered. She then pressed on, "Imagine that your manor is being attacked by... a bunch of highly dangerous wizards. You know they use jinxes and all three Unforgivable Curses. You need a quick remedy."

She then picked up her pen and began to write what was on her board, "So therefore, "So therefore, you yell Protego Horribilis in an attempt to cover your home with such Dark Magic. The spells will the bounce of the shield you have created."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:08 am

"Sorry I'm late," muttered the blonde as she entered the class and took a seat in the back. Though she saw Tshering and List, she didn't greet them like usual and just kept to herself, barely paying attention to what was being taught.

Not caring whether she received detention, she didn't mind that she was late. Hell, for all she knows, there were other students who had to show up. All she cared about was the sinking feeling in her that she hoped would go away soon.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:51 pm

And the school year was looking to be off to a bad start. Late to class. On the first day. Granted, Damian found most classes rather dull and unchallenging, but he at least tried to arrive on time. Sorta. At least for the first lesson or two.

Damian had to halt in the doorway to keep from colliding with the blonde who was arriving just ahead of him. His eyes went to the clock. Was he really that late? Asric would kill him. Not only was he the man's apprentice, he was also a bloody prefect this year!

He sighed heavily.

"Sorry, professor," he muttered quietly, probably too quietly to be heard quietly by anyone with normal hearing. Moving around the blonde, Damian quickly took a seat and pulled out his textbook, glancing at the board. Protego. He had this.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:03 am

Lila had gone on with a few more explanations of their topic before she realized that time was up. She hardly noticed the students that had been late and when she did, Lila told them there would be consequences if they were again.

"Anyways, I think that's enough for today's lesson," Lila concluded and sat down on her desk, looking over at some of her other papers. "You're all dismissed and don't be late again. I know some of you don't care but I'm sure other students do."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:20 pm