Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Creatures - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1

Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Creatures - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1 Empty Creatures - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1

Post by Felix Marten Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Creatures of war... he mused to himself thinking about the name for ths subject. If he was not mistaken, all the curriculum in this school was made as if to promote agression, millitary attitude and strength. even then, every creature of war could be used in a more peaceful manner. It all was dependant on training.

'Classroom' looked rather interesting.. but that didn't helped his strong need of catching some sleep. He still got like dozen or so minutes before the start. With a bit of luck, teacher would be late and he would get some quality nap. Quality, that is like ten minutes. Not thinking much he swiftly prepared everything for class and then folded his arms on the desk and rested his head on them. How he loved it...
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Creatures - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1 Empty Re: Creatures - Year: 1 ; Lesson: 1

Post by Viola Seuss Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:47 pm

A hand slapped the boy's desk, creating a large smacking sound. Despite her thin frame, the furious Spaniard had the presence of a bull. her hair pulled into a tight bun, her usual care free persona had disappeared.

"I'm sorry," she said, "But, as your teacher for the next 7 years, I must inform you that napping in class is not okay."
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:27 am

He snapped his head rapidly upwards fully awake and looked at a teacher with a confusion that lasted not even a second before it changed to realisation and then, expressionless mask.

"I understand and please forgive me. I am more an owl than a canary, thus my sleeping pattern is rather disturbed." He said calmly "Is there any way I could repent for this rather.. unsatisfactionary introduction on my part?"
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Viola raised a brow before heading to the front of the classroom. Little first years were always like this. No matter, as long as the lesson was done...

"Tell e about Nifflers," she demanded, "Everything you know about them,"
    Felix Marten
    Felix Marten
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Felix Marten Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:39 am

He refrined himself from making any comment. Order was order, yesssire. God bless he got to read a bit, not like he had any chocice for that was practically the only thing he could do for a bit not like his teacher, or almost anyone could know, but whatever. Nifflers in his opinion were... most... annoying.

"Of course professor." He said calmly, recalling what he know about those creatures "Nifflers are most infamous for their passionate love towards anything metalic and shining which make them great treasure hunters. The infamy was earned because they tend to wreck havock in search of their 'precious'. Their long, narrow snout and small posture makes them ideal for the role and are most commonly kept by goblins for their uncane, inherent ability of finding hidden treasure."

Not like he was going to admit it, but he didn't like them much. A matter of taste and Nifflers were just too... Niffly...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:24 am