Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Fly or not to fly {Fourth years, lesson 1}

Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fly or not to fly {Fourth years, lesson 1} Empty Fly or not to fly {Fourth years, lesson 1}

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:27 pm

Alex walked onto the Quidditch pitch and saw she was the only one there. Alex stood waiting for other students to arrive. She really was hoping she wasn't going to be the only one there. She didn't want to be the only student there and look stupid.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fly or not to fly {Fourth years, lesson 1} Empty Re: Fly or not to fly {Fourth years, lesson 1}

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:45 pm

Casey ran down the field to her favorite class. "Hey Alex," she greeted the other girl. "Have a nice summer? Mine was pretty great. Are you excites for class?" She threw her bag down and stood there, holding her broom and bouncing on the balls of her feet expectantly.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fly or not to fly {Fourth years, lesson 1} Empty Re: Fly or not to fly {Fourth years, lesson 1}

Post by Alex Gilbert Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Alex saw Casey coming and smiled to her. "Hey and yes my summer was fun. Although my god damn brother kept dunking me into the pool the one day but I got him back so I'm fine" Alex explained to her. "Yeah I am" Alex nodded. "So Jamie told me you guys met each other in the summer" Alex was glad Jamie was opening up to other people.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Casey laughed. "Revenge is sweet, isn't it? Good for you!" She nodded, confirming Alex's statement. "Yeah, we went to this pub in Russia. Talked and stuff. I'm still not sure if we're friends, but I'd like to be. She said she doesn't make friends that easily."
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:03 pm

Ellie walked out onto the flying pitch, extremely nervous. She'd never seen a broom before, let alone ride one! She tried not to let it show much, since she really didn't want to look a fool. She relaxed herself by getting out her pocket mirror and looking into it with a smile. "Oh, hi!" she said chirpily to the other two girls there. "Huh, strange. I would've expected some boys to be taking this, too," she shrugged and put the mirror back away in her pocket.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Casey smiled at the Hufflepuff girl. "Some boys usually do, but so far none have showed up. I don't think I know you, my name is Casey. How's life?"
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Ellie grinned and stood with one leg in front of the other. "I'm Ellie," she said. "It's nice to meet you, Casey! And yeah, life's pretty good. Pretty weird, though. I never expected this place to be so big. Strange about the boy thing though, I wonder why none of them are here... Maybe they didn't want to be upstaged by us girls," she added with a slight laugh. Truth be told, she genuinely thought she was likely to fall off the broom and onto her rear end. She realised that she was talking a lot, and decided to be quiet. But that wasn't very easy for the young Hufflepuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:05 am