Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The Hunt begins (6th year)

Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Hunt begins (6th year) Empty The Hunt begins (6th year)

Post by Hugger Harris Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:06 am

Tucker was looking forward to this lesson. It was one of the best for him as he has trained in hunting and physical training for the last 7 years. He couldn't wait to get started, he was the only sixth year taken this subject so far, which he thought would be a bit more popular.

He had his gear on and waited for the professor to get the lesson started, only if he was the only one here.
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

The Hunt begins (6th year) Empty Re: The Hunt begins (6th year)

Post by Jeramiah LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:12 am

Jeramiah came to the class and then saw a boy. " Hello I'm Professor LeFrem." said Jeramiah.Jeramiah looked at the kid he was Hitrost student he could tell.Jeramiah just then got the stuff for the class.

Jeramiah walked then he looked at the kid. " You must like hunting if your in my class?" asked Jermaiah.Jermiah then looked at the kid he was Hitrost.Jeramiah hopped his oldest would be in that house but no he wasn't.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:55 am

Tucker looked up to see his Professor was here. He bowed his head to the man. "nice to make you aquintence Professor LeFrem. My names Tucker Harris, I'm in Hitrost house. " tucker said as he stood straight.

"of course professor. I love physical education and the hunting side aswell. Unfortunately I think I'm your only 6th year student, that might dissapoint one, if I may say so. " tucker said to his professor as he ruffled his hair.
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Jeramiah LeFrem
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Jeramiah LeFrem Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:35 am

Jeramiah looked at the kid and grinned. " Don't worry your not the only Hitrost in this class I was in that house. My son is in Uchetli he is a year younger then you his name is Shamus. Well trust I'm sure their is more coming your just let me say very early well I will tell you a bit about your lesson today. Your gonna hunt but your gonna be distracted by things. Were you in this class before when Professor Lancaster was teaching this class?" asked Jeramiah.

Jeramiah looked at the kid. " Well Tucker I'm sure this will be fun doing hunting.Trust me Tucker you'll be a pro by the time your out of Durmstrang. My wife went to Beauxbaton and she is an author.Now I'm no mean professor some Professors are mean and some are not. Well I will tell you one thing Tucker,which is follow my rules which are simple. First thing is Be respectful to me and your other classmates.Second Always support your fellow classmates." said Jeramiah. Then Jeramiah waited for the rest of the students to come.
    Hugger Harris
    Hugger Harris
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Hugger Harris Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:32 am

"well I bet you secretly then want Professor Thorpe's place as Head of Hitrost house? Tucker asked seriously. He looked around and straightened his back, crossing his arms.

"of course sir, I would always recpect a professor and my class mates and rules are there to take seriously." Tucker smiled and looked at the professor.

"Oh, I'm new to this school I have to say. I was home schooled and had different experts teach me subjects. I trained alot in physical training and weaponry. I know im just going to really enjoy this lesson Professor. I never get distracted while on the hunt. Its about using your senses, feel whats around you, hear the moving objects, never run straight away for your kill."
    Dameon Volans
    Dameon Volans
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Dameon Volans Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:58 am

The Hrabrost went to this class without much fervour, even though he had hoped this to be a simple class for him. At least, simpler than all the others. After all, his hunting skills, he had thought, were more than satisfactory. He had spent his life devoting himself to be fitter, stronger, faster than any other known necromancer families out there... and he had hoped he had done his job.

"Sorry I'm late, Professor," chimed the Volans head, before setting his items on the ground and walking towards the two men, "I do apologize for my tardiness."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:35 pm