Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

as the sunniflower blooms

Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

as the sunniflower blooms Empty as the sunniflower blooms

Post by Angel LaRue Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:33 am

Angel had owled Caleb to meet her there. She was miserable about the way she'd acted, and wanted to explain. How she was going to do it, was a mystery, still.

She scowled to herself. Why was she even by the lake? Merlin, if something went wrong and Angel fell in-

No.

She was definitely not going to fall in. If she did, it would be even weirder to explain. Why the hell was she a fish? That would be weird.

Angel lay down on the ground and waited. She tried to ignore the fact that there was a nagging voice in her head telling her he wouldn't come.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

as the sunniflower blooms Empty Re: as the sunniflower blooms

Post by Caleb List Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Caleb walked to the lake where Angel asked him to meet her. He was still confused on why he did that, he didn't understand why she just ran out and he went all summer thinking it was something he did. Did he push her? He was really confused and this is new to him.

Caleb arrived and saw Angel. He sighed and walked over. "Angel, you asked me to meet you here" Caleb asked her.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Hearing the familiar voice, Angel's doubt seemed to fade. She wasn't sure if it was good or not.

She was definitely nervous. The Slytherin knew she had a good reason to be so. After all, the last time they'd talked, she had- ever so stupidly- started crying and run off. Angel didn't want to talk about it, but she knew she had to.

The girl sat up and wrapped her arms around her legs. She stared down at her bare feet, just to avoid his eyes.

"I- yeah," Angel said, still turned away. "I told you to meet me here because I seem to owe you an explanation."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:34 am

Caleb saw her look like she wanted to back out but Caleb wasn't going to let her run away again. Caleb walked over so he could stand in front of her just in case she tried to run. If she did he would run after her this time.

"Okay, explain" Caleb said to her.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Keeping her gaze glued firmly to the ground, Angel remembered the reason she had asked him to meet her in the first place. The Slytherin didn't dare look up, afraid of getting more nervous than she already was.

"Needless to say I was stupid," Angel firmly began. "I've been thinking about it. All I feel I can say is that fear overtook." She shook her head. "When I meet people, I try to never see them again. If I do, they get miserable. Take my stepmother, for example. She was realy happy and bubbly when I first met her. Now she's burdened with a family that can't work out their differences. Most of her days she fakes being fine with it, but I hear her cry many nights." The girl resisted the urge to look up.

"I don't want to make you miserable," Angel's voice was barely a whisper. "You don't deserve it. I already care too much about you. More than I should." She looked up, finally. Angel wanted to kiss him like she did that evening in the common room. Before the ability to talk faded, she looked away again.

"I don't know why, but I can't stay away from you. I should, but I can't." Her eyes went back to him. "If you want to leave now, go ahead. I explained."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:19 am

Caleb waited for her to speak. He kicked a rock that was at his feet and looked back up when he heard her talk. He listened to her.

"It's not your fault that your step-mother got miserable. Maybe something happened and she is too afraid to say something" Caleb said to her. He didn't know what to say. Yes grownups are sad too but that doesn't mean anything harsh like she thinks. Caleb continued to listen.

Caleb started to grin when she said that she should stay away from him but can't. Caleb looked at her and started to laugh. "You won't make me miserable. Besides, I always like a challenge" Caleb smirked to her. Caleb smoothed his jacket. "I seem to have that affect on girls, they just can't seem to stay away from this" Caleb pointed to himself.

He shook his head when she said he could leave. Caleb crouched down in front of her and made sure she looked at him. "I'm not going anywhere" Caleb cupped her face and kissed her. After a few seconds he pulled away. "I'm taking my chances of being with you, I'm going to be honest. I've never had a real relationship, I usually do casual hook-ups but with you I can't do that, because I like you too much Ang" Caleb said to her.

"Be my girlfriend and I promise I'll do my best to make you happy" Caleb whispered against her lips before pressing their lips together again for another kiss.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:09 pm

"It is," Angel said drily. "Before I came, she was fine." She frowned stubbornly.

The female Slytherin sighed. "If you really feel that way." Angel cocked her head. "Besides, I don't know how much it would help. Like I said, I already care too much." The brunette snorted sarcastically. "You are so weird sometimes. I have no clue what I see in you."

She looked at him, expression startled. Her stomach swirled for some reason that didn't matter. Angel managed to squeak out an 'okay' before she felt his lips on hers. She didn't react, as it was few seconds long. The girl felt her face getting warmer by the second. "I-I," Angel stuttered. "I'm happy to hear that." She stared at him for several seconds, before her face broke into a grin. Just a small smile at first, extremely new and unexpected. A low giggle burst through her lips. "And that," Angel smiled, "Is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me."

"Yes," she sighed, "and you already have." The dark-haired girl didn't need her screwed family. The smile had been brought out of her.

Angel met his lips with hers and kissed him back.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Caleb shook his head. "It doesn't mean it has to do with you" Caleb said.

Caleb nodded his head. "I know what you mean, I care to much too" Caleb said to her truthfully. Caleb grinned. "Well what can I say, that's what makes me, me" Caleb said to her.

Caleb smirked against her lips when she squeaked out an 'okay'. When he pulled away he nodded to her. "Yeah, you should totally feel honored" Caleb winked to her. He loved the sound of her laugh, it brought music to his ears. "I try my hardest" Caleb teased.

Caleb broke out into a smile when she said she would go out with him. Caleb was glad that she said yes. "I'm glad you said yes" Caleb said to her. "I'm also glad I make you happy" Caleb said to her.

Caleb sighed in delight when she brought her lips back to his. He pulled away for air and looked at her with a smile. He sat next to her and put his arm around her. "I think this is going to be an amazing year" Caleb said to her. Caleb had Angel and now he had a sibling. "Before I forget, how was your summer" Caleb smirked to her.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:28 pm

Angel folded her arms over her chest. "It doesn't mean I don't."

"Oh, really?" she challenged. "Prove it. You're being weird, again." The bue eyed girl shook her head in amusement.

"Honored," Angel repeated. "Actually, you should be honored." She chuckled. "It seems like I just smiled for the first time in over nine years." It was mostly to herself, but loud enough to be heard.

The brunette nodded, her expression back to normal.

Angel was breathless by the time they broke apart. She sighed happiy when Caleb put his arm around her. The Sytherin felt safe. "Yeah." Angel raised an eyebrow. "My summer was... uneventful." She didn't really want to go into detail about it. She'd mainly spent it running and swimming. "How was yours?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:17 pm

Caleb unfolded her arms and looked at her. "Stop talking like that love" Caleb said to her.

Caleb nodded to her. "Hey, I love being weird and I love the fact that you accepted my offer and didn't run out on me again" Caleb said to her.

Caleb grinned to her and kissed her forehead. "I am honored that I got you to smile. Your smile is very beautiful, I like it" Caleb sent her a wink.

Caleb's grin got wider when he made her breathless. He heard her sigh happily and smirked. He loved the fact that he changed, it made him feel better then doing casual hook ups and leaving girls with broken hearts. Caleb knew it would be a good year. They both changed each other for the better. "Sound cool" Caleb said to her.

"My summer was good, hung out with Thomas and Hades. My parents adopted, so now I got a new sister. I spent some of the summer thinking about what happened between us before we left for summer break. Anyway now Thomas and I are trying to help Hades because Iris cheated on Hades and he is sort of upset but trying to move on. I also became the Slytherin prefect, I'm so excited" Caleb smirked to her. He loved the fact that he was a prefect, it made him feel good inside.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Angel frowned and re-folded her arms. "I can talk however I want, thank you very much."

She snorted, but didn't comment. "Yeah, well."

"Don't expect it to come out often, though," she said drily.

"Uh-huh," the Slytherin murmured. She hadn't told anyone about that trip she took to France and got into a heap of trouble for. It hadn't felt necessary for anyone to know. Angel wrinkled her nose when she thought of LaRue Manor, all old and abandoned. She hadn't liked it one bit, and never wanted to go back. The brunette had found the letters from her mother to her and her father, though. "I just went to France by myself and some other things."

"Oh," Angel said. "What's your sister like? Tell me about her." She nodded. "Uh-huh, me too. That's sad." The brunette raised an eyebrow. "Well, good."

Angel considered for a moment. "Can I show you something?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:07 am

Caleb held his hands up in defense. "Alright, just try to be careful, some people will take it the wrong way and might do something" Caleb said to her.

Caleb let out a low chuckle. Caleb just nodded.

Caleb gave her a peck on the lips. "I hope I do, sometimes that is".

Caleb nodded. He had always wanted to go to France but never got a chance, well actually he did once when he picked up his adoptive sister but they didn't stay long. "What did you do then go to France" Caleb asked curious and all ears.

Caleb nodded once more. "Well her name is Emelie, she is from France, she is a muggle born, she goes to Beauxbatons, and from what I've spent with her, she is pretty cool. She seemed shy at first but I think she'll warm up" Caleb exclaimed. Caleb nodded. "Yeah, I mean no one saw it coming but things happen" Caleb explained.

Caleb looked at her. "Yeah sure" Caleb gestured for her to take the show.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Angel looked smug. "Whatever. I win."

She frowned against his lips. "Maybe, no promise."

"Well," the brunette said, "my adoptive family didn't want to take me. I needed to go back there." Angel shifted uncomfortably. "I wanted to find the house I used to live in. Mum didn't ever sell it, so..." She shrugged. "I found a bunch of things. It was worth it, even when Maggie went ballistic when I got back."

The Slytherin nodded. "She sounds cool, I guess."

Angel got up, and walked to the lake. She turned around. "Dont freak out, okay?" Then she turned, and promplty leapt in.

Changing into a mermaid never seemed to take this long, but when her tail was in place, she started beating it against the water faster and faster. It tired her, but Angel didn't care.

When her head reached the surface, the girl put her hands on the side, and pulled herself up, tail on display.

"This," Angel said, her voice already taking it's sireny bell tone.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Caleb had to laugh at that. He liked that she was open with him, it made him sort of feel good inside. "Okay, you win" Caleb said in surrender.

Caleb chuckled a little and nodded. "Alright" Caleb said.

Caleb looked at her. "Well your adoptive mother really shouldn't say anything to you. You're curious on your real family it shouldn't matter to her" Caleb said to Angel. He didn't like that her adoptive mother got mad because Angel was curious.

Caleb nodded. "Yeah, she is" Caleb reassured her.

Caleb was confused. "Why would I freak out" he asked. Before she could answer she went into the water.

He looked at the lake and waited for her to resurface. When she did Caleb got up in shock. She was a mermaid, man he wouldn't have seen this one coming. Caleb walked over and crouched down in front of her. "If you're worried that I would judge you I won't. This makes me like you even more considering you told me a new thing about you" Caleb said to her with a grin. "One thing that I'm sort of upset about is that if you ever fall in water and hit your head I can't take off my shirt and show you some of my body. You would have enjoyed it" Caleb teased. He smirked at her and winked.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:06 pm

"Well, yeah," Angel said. "I guess she overreacted. But, let's say you had a daughter, how would you feel if she just ran off to a different country only leaving you a note to tell you she'll be fine." She bit her lip, sort of seeing her adoptive mother's point of view.

"Th-thank you," the female Slytherin murmured. She laughed humorelessly, pulling herself up out of the water, frowning down at her tail and hoping it would dry soon enough. "I'm sure." Angel chuckled.

"The backside of this is that my adoptive brothers love waking me up by pouring water over me," she sighed. They were idiots, but she hated it.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Caleb shrugged. "Well I'd trust her but I would worry, but your 'mother' isn't your real one, so basically she has nothing to worry about. I mean I'd understand it if you were but you're not" Caleb said to her.

Caleb shrugged and smirked. He helped her out and sat next to her. He had to laugh. "Don't deny it, you would want to see what I have underneath my clothes" Caleb winked at her.

Caleb looked at her. "When you turn 17, blow them into obliviation" Caleb said to her.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Angel frowned. "Yeah I guess. But still, she must've been worried sick and I can see why. I love Maggie to bits, I do. But you're right, she did overreact just a little."

She snorted. "If I had legs now, I'd kick you." The brunette shook her head. "Well tell me. Why should I be so obsessed with that?" She silently wished for her legs to come back fast.

Angel nodded. "One day, I will."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:12 pm

Caleb nodded. "See your agreeing with me, this is a good sign" Caleb sent her a wink.

He had to laugh at her next words. He put his hand on his heart. "You wound me" he joked. He then smiled. "Sweetheart, you wouldnt be able to look away right when you see me" Caleb said to her.

Caleb nodded. "Thats the spirit" Caleb grinned.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Angel snorted. "Maybe a little."

"Oh, come on," she muttered, shaking her head. "You're being so weird now I might have to leave." The girl started to roll away dramatically, before coming back and standing up.

"Oh, I have legs now." Angel sat back down and smirked.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:59 pm

Caleb smirked. "There's my girl, agreeing with me, even though she probably wants to slap me because I can be annoying" Caleb joked.

Caleb put a hand to his heart. "You wound me Angel, but the good part of you being you is that when you're wet I can easily escape" Caleb winked at her.

Caleb fake sighed. "Damn, now you're going to do something, like leave. Why is it always me" Caleb wiped fake tears away than grinned at Angel.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Angel shook her head and slapped him.

"Oh, that's just a shame, innit?" she sighed, feeling very defeated for a moment and pouting. Then, she simply aimed a kick at Caleb.

"Aww," Angel sighed dramatically, shaking her head. "You can read minds now!" She patted his shoulder. "Good for you. Anyway, I'm just going to go now..." But then, chuckling silently she sat down.

"I think we should leave now, don't you?" the Slytherin said, looking at the dark night around them.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:04 pm

When she slapped him he went into shock. "Ouch Angel, was that really necessary" Caleb was still in shock. He was being sarcastic and she seriously up right and slapped him.

Caleb nodded. "Oh yes it is" Caleb let a smirk come to his face but when she tried to kick him he blocked it. "First the slap, now kick Angel I'm getting a vibe right now" Caleb teased.

Caleb looked at her and brought her closer. "Nah, I don't think you want to leave me here do you" Caleb cocked his head and grinned at her.

Caleb looked up at the sky to see what she was talking about. "Hm, nope, I don't wanna" Caleb cupped her face and kissed her square on the lips. He laid her down and crawled on top of her never once breaking the contact. He always wanted to kiss someone under neath the stars for some odd reason.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:32 pm

Angel nodded. "Yes, yes it was." She smirked a little.

"Ugh!" she frowned. "Don't. Block. It's not faaair!"

"I do," she said with a confident nod. It wasn't really true, but he didn't need to know. Nobody needed to know what she thought about. When she thought about it, anybody who could know that, would probably run off to the hills, screaming.

"Mhm," Angal mumbled as she was kissed. She kissed back, and let him lay her down. The Slytherin wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned silently.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Caleb playfully glared at her. "I don't think it was" he said to her.

Caleb chuckled at her. "Sorry sweetcheeks, but I wanna block. Gotta keep all this nice fresh and new" Caleb pointed to himself.

Caleb rolled his eyes. "Tell that to the lies forming around you head" Caleb teased. He could see right through her, it was awesome.

Caleb smirked into the kiss when he felt her moan. He let one hand stay on her waist while the other went to cup her cheek. He deepened the kiss that the two teens were sharing.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:08 pm

"If I say so, it was," Angel said.

She snorted. "Why? Do you think that I'm going to dump you that fast?"

"There are no lies," the brunette said confidently. "Only truths." She nodded vigorously. It wasn't directly lying, mainly teasing and joking.

Angel frowned. She didn't really want to go, either, but it wouldn't be possible to leave ever if it started getting all damp. She sat up, shoving Caleb lightly in the chest. "Seriously, dude. I don't know what's going to happen if it gets damp here and I don't want to, either. How much fun would it be to take a half fish in to school?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:29 pm