Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

as the sunniflower blooms

Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

as the sunniflower blooms - Page 2 Empty Re: as the sunniflower blooms

Post by Caleb List Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:54 pm

Caleb chuckled at her and didn't reply to her comment.

Caleb looked at her with a fake hurt expression. "That hurt me Angel, and no, I don't think you'd dump me that fast, you like me just the way I am" Caleb replied to her.

Caleb nodded. "Good to no".

Caleb mentally groaned when she lightly pushed him away. He listened to her and than nodded. "True, it would be weird caring a fish to their room. We should go I guess, it's supposed to rain tonight" Caleb pointed to the sky. He stood up and held out his hand for her to take.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Angel made a face. "Oh, well. Let's hope that you're right about that. And don't be so sure. I can be really quick at changing my mind." She smirked at him.

The ble-eyed girl nodded. "Yep, that's exactly why we have to go now." She stood up and took his had, giving him a light kiss on the cheek. "Come on, let's go."
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Caleb huffed and gave her a pout. "Okay, but I'm going to be completely honest. Just because I'm dating you, I'm not going to fully change my colors. For example, I won't stop being annoying" Caleb smirked.

Caleb smirked when she kissed his cheek. "Let's do it" Caleb laced their fingers together and started walking back to the castle before it started to rain and she became all tail and he'd have to carry her. "Besides, I have to get ready to patrol the halls" Caleb loved being prefect.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:09 pm

"Oh, well," Angel sighed dramatically. "I suppose I'll get used to it, or at least be tolerant."

She walked by his side, keeping up easily. "Oh, right. You're a Prefect." The Slytherin bumped her hip against his teasingly. "I completely forgot." When they reached the castle, Angel let go of his hand. "Be seeing you?"
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Caleb laughed. "Good, hope you can, but I know you will. Everyone does" Caleb winked at her.

Caleb nodded to her. "Yes, I'm a kick ass prefect. Although Hades and I we just chase people out of the halls and back to their common rooms. Which is really fun" Caleb exclaimed. Caleb got bumped and he repeated the process with her. "Sure you did" he teased. They reached the castle and he needed to get ready for his duty. "Yes I will" Caleb kissed her own the lips before going his own way to meet Hades to patrol the halls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:56 pm