Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Electra Heart

Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Electra  Heart Empty Electra Heart

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Running, that was all she had been doing for the past couple of days. She couldn't remember how she got out of it, but Merlin she is going to be hunted down. They will never find her, but now she can finally have her fun and freedom. No more Fumage and no more Azkaban.

She ran through forests, nicking some untrained wizards wand. It had been over 10 years since she had her hand on a wand, but she missed hers dearly. She looked around and entered a grave yard by the looks of it. She reconized it staright away. It was where her son and many other of her victims where buried.

She walked in the moonlight, laughing evily as she spun around, her long Blonde hair lit up by the moon light was swishing everywhere. Oh god was she happy. She let in a lung full of crisp clean air amd looked around. Her half veela eyes skimmed the head stones of the dead. But soon she noticed that she wasn't alone anymore.

She clicked her head and summond the figure with her hand. She smiled evily and pouted. She started to walk slowly closer, her hand on the wand that would be her's for a while untill she found a new one to suit her, a better one she hoped.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Electra  Heart Empty Re: Electra Heart

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:13 pm

it had been days since the mass break out on furmage. Between him and his old 'friends' the Knauss' they had done a pretty good job. It was funny how everyone seemed to know who he was but he didn't have any idea who they were. After releasing them all he wondered off to a crossroads to get his usual fill of demon blood before following one of the patients. He might as well have some fun from his job well done.

Silently from the shadows he stood and watched her run towards him. "Finally." He said as he came out the shadows to meet her, stopping a few feet away to translocate behind her to whisper in her ear. "I've been waiting for you."
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Her arched eyebrows lifted at the sight of the man. She tilted her head and blinked. He went behind her and whispered in her ear. She dind't flinch at all. "I would assume that you had something to do with the break out at the Furmage, correct?" She said as she slowly turned around.

Her half veela eyes looked him up and down, and a evil smirk came on her face. "I would say well done on the job, but you just let one of the Furmage's worst mental inmates out, my dear. Now muggles, witches, wizards and demons alike will be withering in their precious boots." Jane said in a small wicked laugh

She slowly walked around him, muttering words under her breath. She placed a finger on his back, tracing it around untill she faced him again. "One must say that she thinks that you are a escaped convict aswell, correct?" She asked, purring her voice as her finger stayed above his heart.

"
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Aspen smirked. "You would assume correct." He said simply, not making any attempt to take a step back as she turned around. He was used to being this close to women so it didn't bother him in the slightest. "It was like taking candy from a baby as the muggles would say so often say."

"Correction, second worse... someone already broke me out. Hold that thought." He smirked, translocating off to elsewhere and returning seconds later with a small bag thrown over his shoulder. "I eat muggles for breakfast, witches and wizards for lunch and then top them off with a demon for desert." He shrugged. "Oh and to remind myself of all the people i kill i take a finger and make a pretty little necklace, wanna see?" He asked reaching into his jacket and pulling out the chain with the few fingers he'd managed to collect so far.

"My last ones were destroyed when i died." He frowned. "But i'm starting afresh. What's you're story?" He asked bringing the hand resting over his heart to his lips.
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Jane Ravenna Thorpe
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jane Ravenna Thorpe Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:22 pm

"Well then, second worst inmate then, I'll hole the thought." She said with a small smile. Her eye brpws raised slightly at his chain of fingers, she had seen worse. At leats it wasn't eye's he had around his neck." Your chain is impressive my dear, I once had a chain like this, with my victims eye's of course, each one was very different." Jane watched as he kept it out of his jacket.

Jane's lips twitched as she watched bring her hand to his lips. "Hmm, my story has a forbidden secret to it. You see," She pulled up her sleeve on her left fore arm, it showed the dark mark. "I technicly should be over 90 years old, along with my ex-husband and my daughter should be around 70. I was a collector to Lord Voldemort. I collected demons and wizards alike, but when they did they time with us death eaters, I ended them." Jane said with another laugh.

"At the end of the war, I spicked my husbands and daughters drinks with the Draught of Living death. I took it aswell, But we were founf over 12 years ago and I was sent to Azkaban. My daughter and husband got on with their lives and I was tourmented by Dementors. Oh I also killed my son, who was not worthy of the Dark Lord. Found out he was a squib." She spat out. "Most of my victims are buried in here and over grave yeards across the world." Jane said woth a shrug.

"So what's your name my dear?" She asked as she looked up at him.

Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:43 am

Aspen frowned. "What good are eyes? You can't get no prints from those." He said absentmindedly as he tucked them back into his jacket. His fingers had always been good for him, they were more than just memories to him but people didn't need to know that really.

"90?" He asked, that was disturbing but what did he care he'd been with older. "Guess i would have just been another one of those on your list of collections then." He smirked. "I just wouldn't have been so easy to kill. They generally say i'd hard to hold down." He smirked giving her a wink.

"Wow quite the story you have there, i killed my family too. Not worth the effort, they just get in the way if you ask me." He shrugged. "They call me Aspen, what about yourself?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:23 am