Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Sergiy Monomyth
Charlotte Minogue
6 posters

flipped. || SECOND YEAR.

Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

flipped. || SECOND YEAR. Empty flipped. || SECOND YEAR.

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Charlotte didn't know exactly what she had been expecting when she walked into the classroom, but it certainly wasn't no one. She was excited - she always was when it came to Defense, but also a bit disappointed. They were getting a new professor, and who knew if she or he was any good? They have to be, though, or else they wouldn't have gotten the job, she told herself and took a seat.

She hoped more people would come soon. Defense was one of the most interesting classes, and it was always better with more students.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

flipped. || SECOND YEAR. Empty Re: flipped. || SECOND YEAR.

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Sergiy made his way towards the Classroom obliviously he seemed pissed. Because of his friend was on a death bed, because of cancer. Plus he wasn't sure if she was alive or dead, Regardless he closed his eyes and shook his head as he made his way slowly towards the classroom his wore his robes, his wand hidden in his wrist sleeve. As he made his way towards Charlotte and sat down.
    Riley Parker
    Riley Parker
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Riley Parker Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Riley fumbled with her wand, walking into the classroom, eyes half open.

She sat down towards the back of the room and looked around, noticed two other students.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 am

Marcus walked in the classroom he was back at Hogwarts.He had loved his first year here.Marcus wanted this year to make it count.Marcus took a seat in the front then smirked. " Serggy your back? Now I'm in trouble because you will say I'm annoyig won't you." said Marcus.Marcus then got his book out to read to think.Marcus wasn't looking forward to this now.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Jess strolled into defense and grinned when she saw she wasn't late. "That's twice! Oh yes," she mumbled and sat down in the back corner of the class. She pulled out her wand and put it on the desk, still being careful with it. After two very close encounters where she nearly dropped and broke it, she decided to keep a close eye on her wand wherever she went. She really didn't want a new one.
    "Hi, Charlotte! Oh, ugh. Sergiy. It's my..." she coughed "pleasure to see you again," she finished with a grimace as she slumped back. "Hi, Gryffies. I've never met you, redhead. She turned to look at the girl also sat in the back row. "I'm Jessica Lupin. You are?"
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 am

Charlotte turned when she heard footsteps and smiled at the Hufflepuff boy, though he didn't seem to be in a very good mood. "Hey, Sergiy! What's wrong?" she asked him with a small frown.

"Marcus," she gave the Gryffindor a slight smile and turned to the other girl. "Hi, I'm Charlotte," she introduced herself. She had never been very chatty - usually, she waited for people to start a conversation with her, not the other way around. But she was now a second year, and that feeling of knowing her fellow yearmates, of belonging somewhere, was there. She was finally starting to feel at home at Hogwarts.

"Jessica, hey," she greeted the Slytherin with a smile. "How was your summer?"
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:22 pm

"It was alright actually. I didn't really do much, though. I didn't go out much, because my dad's really, really protective and he doesn't let me do anything unless I'm with a load of people," Jess rolled her eyes with a laugh and crossed her arms atop of the desk. "How was yours? And do you think we'll have Professor Chaos again for Defense? He kinda scared me last year," she said, tilting back so the front two legs of her chair were off the floor and her chair leaning against the back wall of the room. "And when's the professor getting here, anyway?" she muttered, trying to look out of the door.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:31 pm

That Bitch was here. She had the fucking nerve to greet him, After what she said last year then again, it takes an idiotic prick to speak to a Genius. He shook his head and sighed before speaking."Hey Charlotte." he ignored the kid named Marcus, why was he even talking to him. And Why wouldn't he back? He has done no one wrong to be expelled. He sighed and shook his head in mere disappointment.
    Riley Parker
    Riley Parker
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Riley Parker Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Riley noticed two girls greet her rather happily, and she felt a sickened feeling in the pit of her stomach, slightly raising an eyebrow.

"Hi," She replied, "Riley Parker." And then she roleld her eyes slightly, looking down at her notepad where she faintly sketched herself on a wand, not really caring if it wasn't her full effort, if it was, it would be done on a canvas instead.

But today was kind of a crappy day for the Gryffindor, and she dreaded speaking to anyone.
    Lila Cosgrove
    Lila Cosgrove
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Lila Cosgrove Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:14 am

"So I slept in," Lila announced as walked into the classroom swiftly and stood in front of the class and looked over at her clock desk. She groaned mentally, more than annoyed at the fact that she had been kept up. "And because of that, I'm late and class is about to end so because there will be no class, for this time only, you'll have an assignment that will be short, one foot paper on the Flippendo spell and you'll be done by next class time."

She sighed, rubbing her temples in annoyed fashion, "This won't be a common occurrence, trust me. With that said, you're all dismissed."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:03 am