Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

pretty sinner

Valkyrie Ashford
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

pretty sinner Empty pretty sinner

Post by Valkyrie Ashford Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:35 am

Valkyrie was perched on the edge of the balcony that overlooked the clock courtyard, not focussing on anything in particular. One hand reached to brush her red hair away from her face, as her brown gaze stayed locked in the same place- looking out into empty space, as if expecting something to burst out of thin air.

The people were boring, so far. The people in her house were generally just irritating looking- perky, and all sorts of over the top friendliness. Why did they feel so obliged to talk to her? Had she invited them to do so?

Rolling her eyes, the young girl swung herself off of the balcony fence and onto the flat surface again, where her pup lay. Leaning herself against the wall, arms crossed over her torso, she tried to figure out which would be the best way to try and get out of Hogwarts.

Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

pretty sinner Empty Re: pretty sinner

Post by Timothy McQueen Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:52 am

Difficult, it was. It was difficult to just walk past Florence Oberlin, fifth year Hufflepuff prefect, and not feel a blush fighting to show itself on his face. His blood was still surging through his features, and even his smirk couldn't hide it completely, for once. That was the thing about love, he thought. It demanded to be shown. It demanded to be felt. That sucked.

Thank Merlin the Clock Tower was always a quiet place. He wasn't one for hiding - it was the opposite, if anything - though like everyone there are things that he wanted to do alone. Though he didn't grumble or ponder when he was alone. He merely stared and closed his mind off to the rest of the world. He needed time away from being himself. His arrogant, flighty, self.

The Slytherin brushed his hair and his steps resounded as he climbed the Tower. After all, being silent was not one of his better qualities.
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Valkyrie Ashford Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:16 am

Valkyrie raised an eyebrow at the somewhat moody stranger, a little amused. Although, not enough to not be irritated by the loud interruption of the silence she had been dwelling in.

"I'm sorry," she called dryly, "But I don't think they can quite hear your footsteps over in Durmstrang."

Caesar, the rottweiler that had been reclining by her feet, immediately sat up, his small tail thumping slowly on the ground as he observed the new comer.
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:40 am

The Slytherin managed a frown before he halted his steps just before the end of the steps. "Durmstrang?" he echoed, "I was only aiming for Beauxbatons, which is just across the Channel. It's not that healthy to aim so high when all you're doing is going up some stairs."

Timothy heard a wag of a tail. He wasn't too nervous because he'd heard Damian natter on and on about getting a new dog and never getting one, and so that reduced the elder McQueen son to have a part-time job as a dog trainer. But who knows? This dog could be violent.

"Don't you love solitary confinement?" mused the third year.
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Valkyrie Ashford Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:43 pm

"I think you could reach Durmstrang." Val smirked, sliding downwards to lounge on the floor with her dog. "You've got a talent for interrupting."

She rolled her eyes, only a small part of her noticing that this was the only mildly stimulating conversation she had shared with anyone since she had arrived at Hogwarts. God help her.

"I do." she replied with a mockingly sweet smile. "And you just ruined it."
    Timothy McQueen
    Timothy McQueen
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Timothy McQueen Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:23 pm

"Thank you," replied Timothy ceremoniously. He bowed his head. "I must say, I have been working on that talent for years... never did I realize I was this good!" It was tempting to bounce around like an egomaniac, but the Slytherin thought it would not look good in her books.

Like he was all about making good impressions.

Timothy clapped his hands once. "Of course I did!" he grinned, "if I didn't ruin it, it would not be good for my Annoyance Quota!" Merlin, it was fun riling this girl up.
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Valkyrie Ashford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Valkyrie Ashford Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:41 pm

The young girl scowled at the stranger, scratching her dog's ear- and his tail thumped more heavily on the ground.

"Simply fantastic." Valkyrie mocked, before rolling her shoulders and leaning back onto the wall. This kid was irritating. And interesting, annoyingly enough. The girl bit the inside of her cheek, scrutinizing him for a second. She supposed she would have to stay out of obligation towards his effort to irritate her.

Because that made complete sense.

"I'm sure your annoyance quota's brilliant."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:40 pm